The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Now this is a mess 

quad (married) and phaedra (dated) this man and the now fiancé may be joining the cast and  they may even film the wedding :bibliahh:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen anyone lose as bad as Robyn lost this season. Bravo went out of their way to drag her and put a WWHL segment into the reunion for more clarity. which has never happened before

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Now this is a mess 

quad (married) and phaedra (dated) this man and the now fiancé may be joining the cast and  they may even film the wedding :bibliahh:

Phaedra also dated Gregg? :ahh: :ahh: 

Phaedra joining the superior show. She won :clap3:  

Annila can GO. But why Contessa? 

the fact i still see people online defending monique as if she was justified in going after candiace :skull:

Noooo I kinda liked CONEtessa but yeah I'm here for Phaedra and Dr G's new wife to join the cast! 

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Andy and a camera, etc, etc

1. Bring back queen Camille...we need mess and vocabulary.

2. Also, we'll see at the end who won in Potomac...but I know Shasha is not part of any winning group, please. Also, it's clear that production hates Roberta....so if they don't demote her, how would filming work? I don't think they're gonna let her get away by bringing NOTHING and fluff once again, now that they know what she's capable of. Juan DESPISES the show as it is...they are NEVER gonna get him to talk about the affair on camera. Do we think Bravo is really gonna die on Roberta's hill?

3. I'm so excited for the RHOM reunion but sad that one of the best seasons of all time is ending.

4. Do we have a space where we can discuss the #scandoval? I can't be the only one invested in this earth-shattering drama.

5. M2M is one of Bravo's top choice, so i expect the best regarding casting. Let's see how Phaedra manages...because those girls are PROs and haven't let us breath once (unlike ATL).

Edited by SRIRACHA

7 hours ago, Khamis said:

I can’t tell if y’all are trolls but you guys crack me up! Keep up the good work :dies:

other news

this just keeps getting more and more strange….. I might be a fool in starting to be believe Brandi. She’s a disaster but would she go this far? Idk

:mandown:

Yes Brandi is a disaster but the truth will come out either way.

Looks like no more Brandi on Bravo

7 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Now this is a mess 

So happy he married a woman who is attracted to him and wants him for more than his money:heart2:

3 hours ago, brenda-walsh said:

the fact i still see people online defending monique as if she was justified in going after candiace :skull:

People are violent and most don't have the discipline to fight with their words so it's no surprise.

I don't even do Candice...but Monique was wrong and Candice apologized a few times leading up to that incident and tried to make light of things and be funny and Monique's ego couldn't stand it.

Candice was wronged. Monique tried to pull a stunt on GEB and it backfired which is why that recording in the limo between Candice and Monique is where it took a turn. Monique was trying to outfox GEB at Candice's expense and Candice wasn't having that...Monique screwed the pooch and took it out on the weakest link

8 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

reasonably shady streaming party tomorrow night! :alexz::alexz:

I still have my EveryHue packets I got on clearance before the pandemic. Which embellish hat you rockin:hippo:

41 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

4. Do we have a space where we can discuss the #scandoval? I can't be the only one invested in this earth-shattering drama.

We discussed it briefly here as it happened but you are right even the NYT is into it!

Finished S12 of OC and I’m officially over it, the amount of scenes/episodes I skipped :rip: I will say Vicki in Iceland being wheeled out to the hospital with the white robe over her body had me collapsing on the floor  :deadbanana4:

Is S13–latest season worth watching at all? 

4 minutes ago, kweenofxanax said:

Finished S12 of OC and I’m officially over it, the amount of scenes/episodes I skipped :rip: I will say Vicki in Iceland being wheeled out to the hospital with the white robe over her body had me collapsing on the floor  :deadbanana4:

season 13 has its moments but 14 and 15 are awful , 14 (the covid season) especially. we are all collectively holding our breath that 16 will be the return to form with the cast it has

3 minutes ago, qurl said:

season 13 has its moments but 14 and 15 are awful , 14 (the covid season) especially. we are all collectively holding our breath that 16 will be the return to form with the cast it has

ok I’ll give 13 and the latest season a try (am curious about Dubrow’s return)

12 hours ago, slw84 said:

Not people claiming Candice and Wendy are winners. LOL.

They are

1 hour ago, monologueNacafe said:

They are

I hope you purchased Wendy's Glade candles and streamed Candice's music.

:coffee2:

4 hours ago, kweenofxanax said:

The person above got it slightly wrong. S13 sucks, 14 is alright, a lot of drama. 15 is the pandemic season and sucks….16 somehow was on par/worse.

17 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

The person above got it slightly wrong. S13 sucks, 14 is alright, a lot of drama. 15 is the pandemic season and sucks….16 somehow was on par/worse.

1. S13-14 were subpar.

2. S15 was unwatchable and one of the worst seasons EVER from all the franchises, competing with RHOBH S8. The combination of D*dd's ignorance and racism, the pandemic, Hip + Casita's bringing NOTHING as usual, That girl Elizabeth being the most forgettable housewife EVER and Brownwind's existence set up that season for a complete disaster.

3. S16 was better because of queen Heather but it was too disjointed. Basically, OC's casting SUCKS...why didn't they fire or demote Hip or Casita?! And who thought hiring Jen Whatever was a good idea?! Another forgettable one season FLOP.

Edited by SRIRACHA

Wendy kind of won (she was horrible last reunion)

Chris needs to get off twitter 

not season 16 seasons of OC though I will not be doing watching they lmao 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Chris Bassett is killing off any goodwill he built up over the season by continuing to beat a dead horse online… this is real HOUSEWIVES, not husbands

actually I may watch this lmao

10 hours ago, slw84 said:

I still have my EveryHue packets I got on clearance before the pandemic. Which embellish hat you rockin:hippo:

im rocking the only embellished hat order that was actually fulfilled which is my cheetah print (see icon photo) and i will be STREAMING reasonably shady tonight. see u there

I’m going to say this and y’all can drag me 

I don’t think Chris intentionally made gizelle uncomfortable but he clearly doesn’t actually remember what happened (he was clearly drunk too)

his story is changing with each podcast and Twitter space he does 

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

Chris Bassett is killing off any goodwill he built up over the season by continuing to beat a dead horse online… this is real HOUSEWIVES, not husbands

Love that for us

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m going to say this and y’all can drag me 

I don’t think Chris intentionally made gizelle uncomfortable but he clearly doesn’t actually remember what happened (he was clearly drunk too)

his story is changing with each podcast and Twitter space he does 

Gizelle when she lies it's clear as day.

GIzelle AINT LYING.

Chris has gotten too comfortable and too drunk and last season wasn't the first reunion he came in drunk.

It was a chess move. Had he admitted it they would have pushed the alcoholism issue.

Since he didn't now he has to play his tactics differently.

They even showed the clip that set him off at the reunion showing WHY he wanted to meet with Gizelle.

Gizelle was just messy as expected and SET up the plan for Ashley to make concerns first and THEN Gizelle could bring it up without it being pushed as the first instance.

12 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

im rocking the only embellished hat order that was actually fulfilled which is my cheetah print (see icon photo) and i will be STREAMING reasonably shady tonight. see u there

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH

I just realized your avi has an embellished hat.

:rip:

Jennifer’s “jealous wench” comment. :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.