The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

The way this thread is so dead :toofunny3:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that Bravo knows RHONY is, along with RHOBH/RHOA the most international franchise and they paid it dust and let it die like this because of a shitty season... they'll for sure regret it.

9 hours ago, igninton said:

The fact that Bravo knows RHONY is, along with RHOBH/RHOA the most international franchise and they paid it dust and let it die like this because of a shitty season... they'll for sure regret it.

IDK. I think at a certain point the ladies were too old and had no new stories to tell. Rebooting it to add back some of the glamour makes sense.  

The way my rhony high just deflates with S4 :deadbanana4:

Okay I’m bored so I’m going to rank each city (I’m basing it off their peak seasons, so that’s why I’ve listed those. I rated UGT seasons 1 and 2 separately bc they’re technically kind of 2 diff entities and Dubai only has one season so :michael: I also didn’t include seasons that are currently airing, but I doubt SLC or Potomac will be their peak this season :toofunny3:)

1. RHONY (seasons 3, 7, & 10) >

2. RHOBH (seasons 2, 3, & 5) >

3. RHOA (seasons 2, 3, & 5) > 

4. RHOP (season 5) >

5. RHUGT Season 2 >

6. RHOSLC (season 2) > 

7. RHOM (seasons 2 & 3) >

8. Dubai (season 1) =

9. RHUGT Season 1 

Haven’t watched any of: Dallas, DC, New Jersey, or OC

45 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:deadbanana: 

OK?!?  Like?!?! I was just about to say why is nobody talking about this!

Corona in hand and everything. This is why Ashley will continue to take L AFTER L. He makes her look like such a fool

Edited by Khamis

Is Nene trying to get on Dubai with Phaedra? This the second time she's been hanging with these girls. 

21 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

The way my rhony high just deflates with S4 :deadbanana4:

A long overhyped season. Cindy was such a horrendous casting

Mia needs to go for throwing that drink and hitting Wendy...totally unproked!!

Robin and Giselle can both STFU with their...they both sound stupid saying that Wendy was the instigator!

This Is why people say there's a serious corlorism issue in the group! That whole scene was infuriating how no one stood up for Wendy

Robyn and Giselle were doing the most with their side comments  

Don’t even like Wendy, but :clap3:at her calling out their hypocrisy 

And once again....Giselle lying on Chris! Can't even get the story straight 

Yeah Mia is wrong on this entire scenario she made an issue out of something that didn't have anything to do with her and then threw the drink. It's also funny how Gizelle & Robyn didn't have anything to do with the scenario and just by being themselves (clowns) they have people reading them down left and right for being hypocrites.

Just now, boys said:

Yeah Mia is wrong on this entire scenario she made an issue out of something that didn't have anything to do with her and then threw the drink. It's also funny how Gizelle & Robyn didn't have anything to do with the scenario and just by being themselves (clowns) they have people reading them down left and right for being hypocrites.

Absolutely disgusting all the way around!! I was mad at everyone at that table for not holding Mia accountable....Ashley atleast admitted Mia was wrong for throwing the drink 

4 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Absolutely disgusting all the way around!! I was mad at everyone at that table for not holding Mia accountable....Ashley atleast admitted Mia was wrong for throwing the drink 

Karen told her she was wrong too and Mia caught an attitude. Gizelle tried to come for Karen of all people :rip:

Wendy and Candiace really the MVP's of the season and Gizelle and Robyn ain't beating those colorism allegations. 

4 minutes ago, boys said:

Karen told her she was wrong too and Mia caught an attitude. Gizelle tried to come for Karen of all people :rip:

Karen said 2 wrongs don't make a right so that's not good enough...I hope she comes down on Mia in the next episode 

Ugh this episode just really made me mad! They really were gaslighting Wendy after she had just been assaulted. They genuinely hate her and it's ugly to watch!

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

mother wendy :jonny:  held her own literally. 

mia’s been a weirdo since day 1 and i’m happy the girls see it now

gizelle being scum of the earth per usual

but robyn? robyn’s weird ass needs the dogsht slapped out of her idc. carrying this one sided beef with wendy over something YOU and gizelle started and then has the audacity to try and place blame on karen for not defusing the situation like she literally wasn’t recording the altercation, excusing mia and antagonizing wendy :rip:

robyn is definitely in the top 5 worst housewives ever

justice for Wendy !!

also interesting candiace wasn’t in this episode so they won’t have to pay her … i wonder what has been happening BTS. has anyone else noticed she has barely been in the last few episodes?

1 minute ago, darkfantasy said:

also interesting candiace wasn’t in this episode so they won’t have to pay her … i wonder what has been happening BTS. has anyone else noticed she has barely been in the last few episodes?

She has other obligations with her music/acting gigs so she's dealt with scheduling conflicts this season 

6 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

She was filming a tv show/movie 

This episode was really a disgusting display of colorism!

How is the woman who was confronted and assaulted being labled as the antagonist?

How is it that not a single person stood  up to defend her?

How is it that no one offered her an ounce of support or empathy?

Wendy must've felt totally unprotected and unvalued in that moment and that really makes me sad for her and angry at the other women!

Anyways....that's my thoughts just had to get it off my chest 

I always shout when Housewives start something and then play a victim about a situation that they created.

Team Wendy all the way, Gizelle is getting ate up in her IG comments & Robyn already had hers turned off, she knew the storm was coming. Also, Robyn continues to just be loud and wrong. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.