The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Robyn & Ashley aren't even a duo so in what world does that even make sense :rip:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, 305 said:

On S12 of RHONJ, adding to my list of completed shows: Miami, NYC, Dubai, SLC, and most of BH (made it up to S9 years ago, might jump back in)

Which season should I watch next? I've heard good things of RHOP

RHOC, start on S7.

Robyn and Ashley :rip:

8 hours ago, Chemist said:

Spill It to BravoandCocktails.com:
I work for the production on Ultimate Girls Trip and the fourth season has been cast and will film this coming January in Hong Kong.

The theme is dynamic duos.

RHOC — Gina & Emily
RHONJ — Dolores & Margaret
RHOBH — Garcelle & Sutton
RHOP — Robyn & Ashley

Not Gina, Emily, Dolores and Robyn in one trip. This is going to ruin RHUGT I fear

Isn’t the theme for upcoming season 3 dynamic duos?  (Well I’m pretty sure that was the theme before Tinsley dropped out and Porsha joined) 

8 hours ago, Chemist said:

I work for the production on Ultimate Girls Trip and the fourth season has been cast and will film this coming January in Hong Kong.

RHOC — Gina & Emily
RHOP — Robyn & Ashley

Not Gina, Emily, Dolores and Robyn in one trip. This is going to ruin RHUGT I fear

this has to be a joke 

2 hours ago, boys said:

Robyn & Ashley aren't even a duo so in what world does that even make sense :rip:

1 hour ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Robyn and Ashley :rip:

1 hour ago, KeirGrey said:

this has to be a joke 

its so funny when the ORHs LOSE!! her next season is confirmed!! r u mad??

spacer.png

Im curious to hear Gizelle and Robyn's response to Charrisse actually holding Robyn back. Like what are they gunna say?!?!

11 hours ago, Chemist said:

RHOC — Gina & Emily
RHOP — Robyn & Ashley

Ashley & Marge will need to bring enough mess for all of them because Garcelle & Sutton aren't going to bring drama.  Dolo will pop off if someone tries it, which may be Ashley.  otherwise Dolo will be bringing nothing. she at least isn't a loser like Emily Gina and Robyn.

2 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

spacer.png

Robyn has been losing this entire season. Actually she's been losing all her life. She lost when she married Juan and he did nothing but cheat and she stuck around. She lost when all her money got stolen. She's been the jester of Potomac for years now a professional loser.

1 hour ago, boys said:

Robyn has been losing this entire season. Actually she's been losing all her life. She lost when she married Juan and he did nothing but cheat and she stuck around. She lost when all her money got stolen. She's been the jester of Potomac for years now a professional loser.

shes winning this season. shes been the star. feud with wendy CHECK prenup drama CHECK big blow up in most recent episode CHECK oooooo us lil gebsters are EATING!! mother robyn went to grocery store and bought us SNACKS. i am so full yum yum yum

Teresa finally got family members that don't want to stab her in the back. No wonder she doesn't want anything to do with Joe/melissa :fan:

11 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

spacer.png

She'll get 30 seconds per episode in that season, bookmark me :turkey:

If Garcelle and Sutton are back for S13 it’ll be their fourth seasons (well 3rd for Sutton because she was friend of on S10) which means they’re staples :duca:

Just finished the Potomac episode and Robyn and Ashley look like straight up clowns :doc:

11 hours ago, boys said:

Didn't she lose the money and then he started cheating? I would cheat also, all the money he made playing in the NBA and she just lost it all :toofunny3: No wonder he doesn't want to marry her...Juan is daddy.

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

Didn't she lose the money and then he started cheating? I would cheat also, all the money he made playing in the NBA and she just lost it all :toofunny3: No wonder he doesn't want to marry her...Juan is daddy.

That story is not very clear tbh 

I think they both gave him money lol 

And Charisse wasn’t holding Robyn back from attacking Wendy hihi. She was just calming her down lol 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

And Charisse wasn’t holding Robyn back from attacking Wendy hihi. She was just calming her down lol 

Hey Robyn is that you? 

19 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

spacer.png

Robyn's going to debut next season with a wedding opener and secure the center "flute" or whatever.

11 hours ago, Chemist said:

Teresa finally got family members that don't want to stab her in the back. No wonder she doesn't want anything to do with Joe/melissa :fan:

Love love love this for Teresa

15 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

shes winning this season. shes been the star. feud with wendy CHECK prenup drama CHECK big blow up in most recent episode CHECK oooooo us lil gebsters are EATING!! mother robyn went to grocery store and bought us SNACKS. i am so full yum yum yum

the way GEB has stood the test of time...ATRL always stans the people who get canned anyways.

Her undertones in this are kind of homophobic ugh, especially for a self proclaimed wordsmith 

I get its a rebuttal though 

Just finished watching S1 of Salt Lake City and i'm obsessed :jonny5: what a perfect cast!! Each housewife brought their own charm, but the standouts were obviously Jen and Mary... The whole hospital smell debacle was so ridiculous and yet hilarious :dies:  I sincerely doubt they could replicate the same magic without them but for now i'm looking forward to S2.

I was a little underwhelmed by Lisa judging by how ppl stan her online but i'm assuming she'll be better on the next season (?)... Personally, she did not have a big moment in the first season apart from the reunion, even Meredith was more fun lol

Guess that explains why Robyn isn’t in a rush to get married to Juan 

11 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

She'll get 30 seconds per episode in that season, bookmark me :turkey:

yeah right stupid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.