The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Subomie said:

Somebody on Popjustice said they were trying to get Sheree and Phaedra back for ATL?

I still think Atlanta is probably cooked either way, but as a She by Sheree stan it just tickles me that she's such a huge flop who keeps falling upwards :rip:

I'm here for Sheree ngl. When they announce her return to the cast by giving them a new issue of SHE News:clack:

2 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

nn Sheree said I'm getting rehired one way or another.

:bibliahh:

34 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Bravo gonna recast Kenya with Sheree, same feud and all xbnn.

their season 9 feud is perfect :jonny6:

On 6/27/2024 at 4:29 PM, PrettyHurts said:

Up to season 7 of RHOBH. Is Lisa Rinna one of the most morally depraved housewives ever? She attacked Kim for three seasons and Yolanda for one. How low can she go? :rip:

I'm currently on my first ever rewatch of RHOBH and just got to season 5 so I'll let you know if she is or not (she probably is).

Although I gotta say, watching that ride that she and Kim took to Eileen's poker night after so many years...Kim was CRACKED out of her mind, I would have reacted the same way Rinna did. :rip:

2 hours ago, Lille said:

I'm currently on my first ever rewatch of RHOBH and just got to season 5 so I'll let you know if she is or not (she probably is).

Although I gotta say, watching that ride that she and Kim took to Eileen's poker night after so many years...Kim was CRACKED out of her mind, I would have reacted the same way Rinna did. :rip:

Kim in that car ride SENT ME :bibliahh::bibliahh: :bibliahh:

Jen downplaying her involvement with Jen F and Teresa was infuriating. A light tap, she instigated the whole thing and laid hands first 

• Like 1

The Fuda's are not made for reality TV :ahh:what a bunch of losers. The Messler dragging her in her confessional took me out

Why are we watching some nobodies wedding for Melissa's fake storyline of the year? Joe emanates LOVE? :biblio: lemme skip the rest of this episode chi

16 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

Kim in that car ride SENT ME :bibliahh::bibliahh: :bibliahh:

A moment chiseled in my brain

What was your interpretation of this car ride with Kim Richards and Lisa  Rinna? What was really going on? : r/BravoRealHousewives

• Haha 2

On 6/27/2024 at 8:29 PM, PrettyHurts said:

Up to season 7 of RHOBH. Is Lisa Rinna one of the most morally depraved housewives ever? She attacked Kim for three seasons and Yolanda for one. How low can she go? :rip:

Oh that season is so fun, Lisa chose Dorit as her sacrificial lamb for the year and PUT HER THROUGH IT in such an evil way :smitten: a MASTER AT HER CRAFT

Real Housewives Housewives GIF

Watching RHONY season 8 for the first time and this season is so ******* entertaining. There's so much drama in every episode and I'm not even halfway through :jonny:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Oh that season is so fun, Lisa chose Dorit as her sacrificial lamb for the year and PUT HER THROUGH IT in such an evil way :smitten: a MASTER AT HER CRAFT

Real Housewives Housewives GIF

I was so naive to believe that Lisa didn't make all of this up. A true actress. Bravo's Meryl Streep. I miss her. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.