The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

On my first RHONJ watch and just finished s9, that Mexico fight was so good. When NJ is good, it's GOOD.

I enjoy the newbies as well (even Jen lol), I like Teresa but she is the dumbest HW ever.

She contradicts herself all the time, expects Melissa to defend her but then won't do the same and a lot of the issues are caused by her not understanding what's going on lol She truly is a bad judge of character.

Also how ******* nuts is Danielle Staub? She must be doing it for the cameras cause how can she think her Bridezilla behaviour was appropriate and the way she kept taunting Marge about her kids not being with her was foul, especially when she strapped her teenage kids in a car to go fight the Manzos and Teresa and they had to beg her not to

Regarding RHOA, free Kenya 

Edited by toy soldier.
Danielle Staub thoughts

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I haaaaate how twitter is overrun with tre stumps. Usually there's a reasonable discourse around most franchises but this shows a lost cause. 

Marge texting Dolores her receipts on Jackie was perfect housewife tv, Jackie is doing anything she can to stay on the show and get airtime it's embarrassing.

• Like 2

This one woman on nj reminds me of Tate McRae so much :deadbanana4:

Joe with the janet Jackson reference :deadbanana4:

wtf I didn't know Dubai premiered two weeks ago :rip: 

the way I haven't heard ANYTHING about it not even on Twitter 

can't believe they are still not filming RHOM :sadviolin: Bravo is going fumble the bag with this reboot isn't it

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

can't believe they are still not filming RHOM :sadviolin: Bravo is going fumble the bag with this reboot isn't it

This is WILD. Like how have they not begun filming? What is the reason?!

On 6/17/2024 at 7:43 AM, JoeRobert said:

I haaaaate how twitter is overrun with tre stumps. Usually there's a reasonable discourse around most franchises but this shows a lost cause. 

Marge texting Dolores her receipts on Jackie was perfect housewife tv, Jackie is doing anything she can to stay on the show and get airtime it's embarrassing.

I'm one of the tre stumps :P She can do no wrong in my eyes. She is an institution. 

• Like 2

LMAO Margaret is so demonic

On 6/17/2024 at 2:14 PM, Katamari said:

This one woman on nj reminds me of Tate McRae so much :deadbanana4:

Just look at Kim Zolciaks daughter Adriana she could be Tates Twin 

• Haha 1

i watch this daily now :deadbanana4: juicy is so trifling 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Katamari said:

i watch this daily now :deadbanana4: juicy is so trifling 

This isn't Bravo, and I'm totally exposing myself here but I LOVE low budget Little Women Atlanta and LA. Just mess after mess after mess.

KcsV8TM.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jackie the NEW Jersey IT girl? Poor felon :sistrens:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

The Messler pulling in the ratings to WWHL like that. Effortless (by Mario Singer)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Lille said:

This isn't Bravo, and I'm totally exposing myself here but I LOVE low budget Little Women Atlanta and LA. Just mess after mess after mess.

KcsV8TM.gif

Not bravo but they are in the same universe imo :sistrens:

Rhoa would love a pot stirrer and bone collector like juicy :sistrens:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/18/2024 at 4:00 AM, Chemist said:

what do you mean reboot?

They are getting rid of the RHOM cast. I thought they were just trimming the fat.

8 hours ago, Katamari said:

Not bravo but they are in the same universe imo :sistrens:

Rhoa would love a pot stirrer and bone collector like juicy :sistrens:

h31k21k9wuh91.jpg

This was the multiverse crossover the people TRULY were asking for. :WAP:

• Haha 1

It's interesting to see how far back their friendships go and how deep the connection is

NOT that happening to Lisa BarLOW, let's see what her stans say now :lakitu:

SLC on its way to be the best HW franchise for another year running? Oh, Jersey don't make that face...

Andy said Diametrical duchess diva divorceee Dorit is bringing it so if I'm gonna loose my girl Kenya I'm glad Dorit is securing ha bag.

Come through and gather the girls in EVERY accent. Leave their head spinning. 

Do it for Kenya, Danielle, Vicki, Ramona.

Polarizing legends need one bad btch with their heads above water.

im pouring out one odd the homie Kenya because it's inevitable what's about to happen but I do want her to go on Carlos kings productions and create the black Melrose Place like she said she wanted as well as the Kim Kimble hair spa reality tv show popular last decade. Kenya could do her spin with Carlos in charge.

Crazy Dorit, Tamra, and Teresa are left of the annoying and polarizing "villains" of this franchise. 

The end is near. 

I'm still holding out hope that Kenya is cut from a couple episodes at most :chick3:

After years of being called boring and living Nene's shadow Cynthia is now "mutha" of the group. The way she kinda won in the end :dies:

I never understood why Cynthia was done so dirty. She always brought it (fighting with both Nene and Porsha) and was genuinely funny with her confessionals and reads. Sheree was brought back not once but twice, and never delivered. She didn't deserve either of those chances imo. 

Kenya has never been that girl, not since her first season. But even then, she was always try hard and messy. I stand by my statement that this show does not work without Nene. It's like BH without Kyle (and I'm an LVP stan), NJ without Tre (and I don't even watch), and NY without Bethenny. These cities are not like Dubai, Miami, and SLC where the cast works as an ensemble. 

So is Kenya fired or not like….

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.