The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Being so threatened by a newbie who was barely filming for a month that you end up getting yourself suspended from the show is actually so embarrassing.

• Haha 1

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me a pessimist but... that's kind of a wrap for Atlanta, isn't it?

ย 

I mean, it seemed pretty clear they were banking on Kenya and Porsha as the old guard ushering on a few new girls... but after this? We're definitely getting an entirely rebooted ATL in the near future :rip:ย 

Kenya what a horrible way to leave Bravo. Completely tainted legacy

:rip:

ย 

i dont think porsha will be able to save RHOA

Damn, Ken, what an awful way to go out. She did not have to try this hard to prove she was that *****. Her evilbess got the better of her after she soent seasons trying to build herself a better image. Poor it

8 hours ago, boys said:

ย 

Rumors have been swirling from the bloggers that Kenya has been suspended from filming and now she's going live. I wonder if there is some truth to it then cause all this talk the event has her shook enough to go live.

Sooo what did she say? :deadbanana2:

this rhoa mess :deadbanana2:

kenya sisโ€ฆ :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

ย 

ย 

Imagine posting this wrong take 3 times in a rowย :toofunny3:

It was clearly a glitch :rip:ย If you love the show, that's great, butย it'sย clearย it'sย not a priority for the network. If it comes backย next year, awesome.ย 

RHOA is so cursedย :skull:ย suspending a veteran castmember a month into filming after what is probably the most interesting storyline so farย :skull: i was optimistic about this refresh and now i'm worried

I just can't ever get into Kenya because she will go on her live and talk about how we need to support black women but girl you're only on this live because you were trying to tear down another one by showing photos of her sexual past (allegedly). It feels a little too Love and Hip Hop for me to be showing up to a housewives event and seeing that kind of stuff. Spreading it by word of mouth is so much different than actually bringing photographic evidence to your spa's grand opening. Which was such a weird choice anyway this moment was suppose to be about you and you made it about this girl.

Kenya is smart and quick-witted so I'm surprised that she actually brought these photos to an event that is celebrating a milestone in her life.
With all of this mess when it comes to Kenya and Porsha, I wouldn't be surprised if they did a reboot with a whole new cast for RHOA.

When it comes to Dubai, Brooks is doing a lot. The season is giving mid but at least it isn't unwatchable like RHOP.

ย 

ย 

ย 

So Kenya photoshopped a d*ick on her face?ย 

ย 

At least she looked amazinggg at her event. Could have been worse.ย 

ย 

I never expected this from Kenya. I always felt like she was intelligent among the housewives.ย 

ย 

Oh well...ย 

Kenya... She wanted to make a moment again like she did when she crashed Marlo's event. But this time she went all wrong. I don't want her out tho.ย 

ย 

I won't watch Dubai anymor, idk, it just doesn't do anything for me and Ayan annoys me alot ok we get it, you are THE STAR and the best dressed, it's enough.ย 

I hate that Kenya allegedly got herself fired. Usually her antics are thought out and calculated but it sounds like the newbie unhinged her a bit. I think something like this would have worked in previous seasons but with the current lawsuit against Andy Bravo probably isn't taking any risks and newbie most likely threatened to sue.ย 

ย 

That said, even if Kenya IS suspended they should let this whole thing play out on the show and break the 4th wall. They only filmed for like a month right? They could easily reduce Kenya's role down to a guest.

ย 

I'm so disappointed y'all this was gonna be the first season I actually stanned Mutha Mooreย :chick3:

• Like 1

ย 

She says she is going nowhere

ย 

I believe her

Edited by TryMe
  • Like 1

Very interesting that ALL of the cast members, but two, were on Kenya's live yesterday supporting her and showing love.ย 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Very interesting that ALL of the cast members, but two, were on Kenya's live yesterday supporting her and showing love.ย 

Yeah this is what's keeping me interested lol. I'm happy to be proven wrong if she did actually do something as lowdown as that but if the majority of the cast is supporting her it can't have been that bad. Although it's not like Porsha and Drew have the best track records regarding sexual allegations and **** shamingย :toofunny3:

• Like 1

Housewives is really in the gutter chile.

We got you we got you :clap3:ย 

"I'm not going anywhere" doesn't give me much hope tbh it could mean anything. The fact that she didn't outright deny the suspension let's me know that at the least her and Bravo/NBC are in discussions. I can see them cutting her out of an episode or 2.ย 

• Like 1

they need to break the 4th wall and show the incident, the fallout, kenya getting suspended, the cast reacting to her suspension,ย etc. if they justย edit it all out, then another flop season i bet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, TryMe said:

ย 

She says she is going nowhere

ย 

I believe her

I'm gonna choose to believe this narrative nnnย 

• Like 1

called it when the story came out, this would hurt no one but her. still don't know what was on her mind for her to do this. so utterly stupid :rip:

This is so getting the Morocco treatment :rip:

Housewives in general (aside from BH, SLC, and Dubai, which are hitting series-long highs) needs to be put on pause. NJ, ATL, new NY, and Potomac have all flopped. Dallas and DC are cancelled, and I don't watch OC.
ย 

Wait I also forgot about Miami, I didn't see the most recent season, but if it is currently floundering, then pause it (which interestingly, does anyone know if they are even filming rn?)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.