The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Why did 3 people ask me about this last night 

Summer House is the moment. Much better than VPR :michael:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

So what's floating around the internet is insurance fraud claims and the pictures were publicly available...

I'm not sure it will constitute revenge P but it's definitely love and hip hop more than RHOA.

Some of us already knew about the insurance fraud claims.

I feel like Kenya could have just stuck with the insurance fraud claims and I think she is thinking a technicality of the images being publicly available will get her off. It might legally but this is giving season 5 villain teas after she spent so many years getting better or at least more balanced response from the audience.

Brit likely can't sue her as they are both cast members but this is such a regression even if technically not illegal it's just way too over the top.

I don't care if Brit threated Gn violence on her...insurance fraud could have been the big reveal...and if Brit tried something later THEN go into that.

I still love me some Kenya but I am definitely disappointed in how far this went.

Edited by slw84
  • Thanks 1

The way Teresa and Melissa basically agreed to be done with each other and yet somehow Melissa still has no other story except for Teresa like she continues to talk about her all the time

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, boys said:

The way Teresa and Melissa basically agreed to be done with each other and yet somehow Melissa still has no other story except for Teresa like she continues to talk about her all the time

Teresa has been Melissa's only (real) storyline since her first season.

12 hours ago, Chemist said:

Summer House is the moment. Much better than VPR :michael:

The Lindsay and Carl storyline had me hooked.

Makes so much sense why those kids from her ex husband Jan want nothing to do with her. The man is the dead and you continue to run around saying things like this.

New Jersey is so so boring!! This is one of those Housewives shows that would benefit from a snackable season and piling all the good stuff into like 10/12 episodes. 

4 hours ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

New Jersey is so so boring!! This is one of those Housewives shows that would benefit from a snackable season and piling all the good stuff into like 10/12 episodes. 

Andy said in an interview this season was shorter than usual…sadly I think this is all the good stuff.

i do wish housewives would go back to shorter seasons, 14 episodes max. Jersey s8 and 9 were great, partially because of the cast but also the length of the season meant pretty much every episode was interesting.

• Like 1

I really like Dubai and it's probably mostly because they don't hold grudges and ice each other out

Jersey will have a short season, they always do. I predict 12 episodes max. Am I the only one enjoying it? Lol. I feel like the new dynamics (Jackie & Tre, Rachel vs Teresa) are fun, and Marge is giving delusional villain, and the finale fight looks epic as does Jen vs Danielle. And Luis is a ticking time bomb that I want to watch on TV

OC looks amazing, I still hate Gina and Emily and feel like they are wasting space, but thank you Tamra Heather and Shannon for saving this show from what it was for a while. 

Re: Atlanta, I feel like Kenya likely did something close to what leaked publicly. I really hope she didn't go too far, but I am really excited to see seasons 5-8 villain Kenya back.

Also Dubai is a nonfactor. Utilize Chanel somehow and cancel the show, which it looks like Bravo plans to do anyway 

• Like 1

Also Dubai is a nonfactor. Utilize Chanel somehow and cancel the show, which it looks like Bravo plans to do anyway 

There is no better vilain then Kenya Beyonce Moore.

Do ya'll remember when
- She pulled that old woman her chair. 

- Introduced the cookie lady.

- ''Your h** daughter''

Edited by TryMe
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, TryMe said:

Do ya'll remember when

- ''Your h** daughter''

Not to take away from ms Moore but wasn't porsha the one who accidentally called her "your hoe daughter"…making it all that more funny.

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

Not to take away from ms Moore but wasn't porsha the one who accidentally called her "your hoe daughter"…making it all that more funny.

Omg you are right hahahahahahahahah 

''dem t*tties social distancing''

• Haha 2

I have to say, Stanbury looks amazing in her confessionals. Serving madam (in a good way, a reverse Kim D expedition).

Edited by geddymonster

17 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

One of Porsha's best moments and she wasn't even tryna be funny or shady :toofunny3:

• Like 3

On 6/13/2024 at 7:37 AM, TryMe said:

Do ya'll remember when

- ''Your h** daughter''

These all being below mid moments. :rip:

Rumors have been swirling from the bloggers that Kenya has been suspended from filming and now she's going live. I wonder if there is some truth to it then cause all this talk the event has her shook enough to go live.

• Like 1

The way Kenya has been THE TALK all over the Internet about what happened at her launch. 

I hate to say it girls, but I feel like the HWs era is slowly coming to an end, things really aren't the same anymore and I am tired of the RHOA leaks. 

Kenya is actually a dumb*** for doing this just bc the newbie allegedly threatened her with a gun like…. Did she really think Bravo would be okay with this?

Edited by Bewitched

On 6/13/2024 at 1:06 AM, darkfantasy said:

Imagine posting this wrong take 3 times in a row :toofunny3:

21 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Kenya is actually a dumb*** for doing this just bc the newbie allegedly threatened her with a gun like…. Did she really think Bravo would be okay with this?

I'm actually shocked she fumbled her own bag this badly, but something has always seemed dark to me about Kenya, even since her first season

2 hours ago, Stepfon said:

The way Kenya has been THE TALK all over the Internet about what happened at her launch. 

I hate to say it girls, but I feel like the HWs era is slowly coming to an end, things really aren't the same anymore and I am tired of the RHOA leaks. 

The thing is:

Sweet 16 is turning into a sourpatch.

THey brought back Porsha to flaunt her gold digging wins...only for it to be a nightmare. Shamea is taking over the role of marrying up.

Kenya was supposed to focus on NOT being a villain and promoting her business. Her hairspa has more coverage now than never BUT...at what cost

The two new girls that got minimal buzz are floundering.

Apparently there's a another new girl who we haven't even gotten anything from.

I'm disappointed that Kenya would do it because it shows a lack of the sign of the times.

In season 5/6 maybe up to 8, these antics would have been it but you can't heaux shame anyone anymore as the threshold is so low and people are so sensitive that it doesn't play

Now this insurance fraud stuff would have been what to lead with...Brit has an onlyfans. Meh. No one is looking at her and thinking she got to where she is by being smart so it's a moot point.

Sadly, I think it's the end for RHOA. No nene, phaedra, or Sheree will save it. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.