The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

There needs to be a Real Housewives of New Orleans.

• Like 1

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Chicago is long overdue. Or New England, like Boston? A wealthy city in Arizona could also work

I regret watching RHONJ last night instead of Dubai :skull: tonight it is 

happy to read Margaret is getting canned (?) tho, ******* loser.

I can see Teresa and Dolores being safe, I do think Jen F, Danielle and Rachel should stick around as they are new blood and have injected new life into the franchise.

Add some crazy newbies and start fresh. Bring back Miss Staub to wreck havoc. 

Dubai premiere was good. I enjoyed the more petty, light shade housewives drama.

On 6/2/2024 at 6:18 PM, *Tim said:

Literally. We all knew this season wasn't gonna be a success when half the cast refuses to interact with each other. The moment the they allowed that to happen and not make any changes is the moment the season was ruined. 

A Messler, Aydin, Teresa, Danielle, dolores and 1 or 2 new wives cast would slay. Jackie as a FOH and a new friend and you're good to go. 

By Daniele I hope you mean staub. Not the bleached rat selling basic onesies in Temu.

Just imagining a timeline in which RHONY Season 17 has a four-episode storyline of the girls traveling with Luann as she does her first festival gigs in Europe.

We could have had the world.

• Like 3

:bibliahh: they could never make me hate Teresa

33 minutes ago, Chemist said:

:rip:

This whole scene on Rachel's behalf was very embarrassing to watch. I don't really understand how yall launch this campaign against Teresa's husband and then get mad when she makes comments back to you guys. Coming at Teresa Giudice asking her "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???" when you're quite literally sitting at a table because of what she has built.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

RHONJ doesn't need to be rebooted. The one who should let go is the miserable witch, Teresa. The show would be much lighter and fun without her. Whatever differences the women currently are having could be solved since there would no longer be two distinct camps. Jennifer is messy enough on her own to create drama for the show. Next season, add one of Jennifer's friends to the cast. If Bravo thinks Teresa is so important to the network, give her own show.

Edited by bluceleste
  • Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 5

16 hours ago, Chemist said:

:ahh: even Rachel had to laugh

23 hours ago, Lexiel said:

By Daniele I hope you mean staub. Not the bleached rat selling basic onesies in Temu.

As awful as Danielle staub is…she's perfect tv. I'm in the minority but I feel like the shows gone downhill since she left after s10.

1 hour ago, bluceleste said:

RHONJ doesn't need to be rebooted. The one who should let go is the miserable witch, Teresa. The show would be much lighter and fun without her. Whatever differences the women currently are having could be solved since there would no longer be two distinct camps. Jennifer is messy enough on her own to create drama for the show. Next season, add one of Jennifer's friends to the cast. If Bravo thinks Teresa is so important to the network, give her own show.

I go back and forth on this, I definitely think Teresa holds the show back as she rarely moves on with anyone in a genuine way…yet she seems to always be a focal point of the season so it's hard to imagine it without her.

Confirmed for The Traitors S3:

Chanel Ayan (RHODubai)

Dolores Catania (RHONJ)

Dorinda Medley (RHONY)

Robyn Dixon (RHOP) :rip:

Other Bravolebs

Tom Sandoval (VPR)

Ciara Miller (Summer House)

25 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Confirmed for The Traitors S3:

Chanel Ayan (RHODubai)

Dolores Catania (RHONJ)

Dorinda Medley (RHONY)

Robyn Dixon (RHOP) :rip:

Other Bravolebs

Tom Sandoval (VPR)

Ciara Miller (Summer House)

Lmao Ms Dixon is gonna be the dizziest ***** at the table AGAIN :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

When Dorinda gets accused of being a traitor :jonny5:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Can't believe ms Embellished got booked. Her manager must have superpowers. 

You can really tell by the cast who got a big paycheck and who got the bottom of the barrel. 

Seeing the cast of traitors just reminded me we won't have to see nor hear Robyn and that annoying ass voice on Potomac anymore :jonny5:

2 hours ago, *Tim said:

I really need Porsha to stop spilling so much, I am too weak to resist, but also want the season to surprise me :jonny6:

Yeah I'm with you like i want to be surprised but it's really hard to resist :jonny5:

12 hours ago, bluceleste said:

nothing personal, i mean it, but this is a terrible take! 

• Thanks 2

Robyn can go first, she really needed that check after getting the boot.
Here for Chanel Ayan bringing her fashion and winning the game.

• Like 1

I'm genuinely confused by the Robyn hire because she was never good tv, so surely her open schedule and the fact that the other Potomac women are busy filming are the only two factors she was given a spot beyond her more than likely very cheap rate for a bravolebrity. 

Rooting for Chanel Ayan and I can't wait to watch Dorinda terrorize Britney's ex and Sandoval. 

• Like 1

TeRATsa has been on the show 15 years and has maybe two iconic moments at most. She can go tomorrow and the show will be completely fine :sistrens:

Dolores and Dorinda are so suited to the Traitors, they better team up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.