The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

I doubt things will go the way of RHONY

RHOA had the same rumors for a reboot.

They'll aim for a reboot and find that they won't be able to find an entire new cast and will have the Kandi, Kenya and porsha in place.

I think Teresa, Delores and Jennifer have the best shot to remain and they'd add four new cast members and a few more new friends.

I do think they WANT a full reboot.  I don't think they'll find enough people willing to put their family at risk of the consequences of fame.

THIS WILL BE A BLESSING IN DISGUISE. Long overdue for them to do something about RHONJ's current cast and now they are being forced to do something. Ha.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, boys said:

Let's say thank you to Melissa, Margaret and Rachel along with their husbands for ruining this show.

Get them all off my screen!

Everyone thank Teresa and Melissa!

spacer.png

yeah that hug between joey and Teresa was awkward :deadbanana2:

18 minutes ago, DAP said:

spacer.png

not the best part of the seasons :redface: for me at least

the way i forgot why those 2 are even fueding at this point

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

I'm so upset about there not being a reunion for RHONJ, I was SO excited to see Marge and Jenn Fessler tear Marge a new assh*le.

Anyways, a reboot around Teresa, Dolores, Jen Aydin, Jenn Fessler, Jackie, and two new women would be cute.

Edited by ZIVERT

2 hours ago, DAP said:

spacer.png

They deserve it.

Confirming once again why they were always the worst franchise.

CANCEL that trainwreck already.

So excited for Dubai to start tomorrow :duca:

Also, this isn't the first time this has happened, re: the thread title. NY also didn't have a reunion their Covid year (unless you're just talking about with NJ) but either way, that's weird. What are the ratings like?

That Dubai clip about the women talking about the Beyonce concert was light, fun and cute. 

I really enjoyed those 2 minutes. 

ugh i'm so excited to never see Marge on TV ever again after this season :duca:

• Like 1

I think Teresa and Delores are safe.

Andy doesn't like Jennifer but she might be safe.

Not sure the other ones are

there's not a lot of NJ housewives with true wealth wanting to do this show.

Cannot even begin to imagine how frustrating for Teresa it must to be to see the show you built for over a decade be destroyed by thirsty losers and their equally thirsty husbands, who would all rather make you their storyline than ever develop one of their own.

Congrats, John Fuda! You wanted the spotlight? Well now you can be forever known as the guy who said "Teresa needs me!" regarding the same season  that destroyed this show and ended with you and your wife getting pink slips after just 2 seasons of semi reality television fame. 

As others have said, this show should be built around Teresa, Jen, and Dolores. 

Just remove MargaRAT, Noselissa and Rachel Fupa and the show is fixed.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

it's that simple

get rid of the thirsty ass husbands.. Except jackie's hot man

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Literally. We all knew this season wasn't gonna be a success when half the cast refuses to interact with each other. The moment the they allowed that to happen and not make any changes is the moment the season was ruined. 

A Messler, Aydin, Teresa, Danielle, dolores and 1 or 2 new wives cast would slay. Jackie as a FOH and a new friend and you're good to go. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Terrielle said:

get rid of the thirsty ass husbands.. Except jackie's hot man

we need one of the hw to deliver a quit acting like a ***** moment on all of them because they are way messier than petricia ever was

Edited by Katamari
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

we need one of the hw to deliver a quite acting like a ***** moment on all of them because they are way messier than petricia ever was

Jennifer did call Joe Gorga ***** girl. :keir:

If only some of these girls had actual things going on instead of focusing on what Teresa is doing enough to let it bother them:rip:

Ahhh Dubai feels like such a return to form :smitten: I missed these girls

I like Taleen I think, she's officially the first housewife with a good singing voice:rip:

The Dubai girls arguing over who had better seats at the Beyonce concert is exactly the petty housewife stuff we need.

• Like 2

why would they decide not to have a reunion this early on and leak it to people? seems bizarre. i wonder if bravo is trying to pressure a holdout or something by threatening to withhold the reunion (and 3 episode paycheck that comes with it) for the entire cast?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, teresaguidice said:

why would they decide not to have a reunion this early on and leak it to people? seems bizarre. i wonder if bravo is trying to pressure a holdout or something by threatening to withhold the reunion (and 3 episode paycheck that comes with it) for the entire cast?

Some people are saying the cancellation came right after Jackies interview on a podcast where she talked about how Margaret got upset with her because she wouldn't quit the show with her. Margaret was trying to stage a walk out with a bunch of the girls and as soon as that info dropped the next day the reunion being a no go was announced.

Edited by boys

inb4 they cancel RHONJ and introduce a new city

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.