The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

I am kinda enjoying RHONJ this season :shutup:. At least with Jen Fessler being neutral and Jackie becoming team Teresa, things are more balanced than everybody vs Teresa for the nth season. I am pretty sure Fessler and Jackie are just obeying producers orders though :cm:

• Like 1

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Louie's son looks nothing like him, phewww :gaycat4:

• Haha 2

Although Louie calling John Fupa an ugly ass mofo sent me :rip:

Do they really need Porsha to give us updates on the season. can't we just wait :rip: 

NJ is doing it for me. I am shocked. 

imagine being asked about your nieces recent car accident and then going on to talk **** about a wedding that happened 2 years ago :ahh: melissa is such trash

Jersey have their lowest rated season yet so far :skull: Bravo fire some of these women, puhlease

4 hours ago, *Tim said:

Jersey have their lowest rated season yet so far :skull: Bravo fire some of these women, puhlease

The fact we knew this cast wouldn't work at the last reunion. Bravo never learns

Posted (edited)

No Crystal and no ugly leather pants, wham bam thank you ma'am. 

Tia Carrere Oops GIF by Easter Sunday

Edited by Julianna Calm Down
  • Like 1

The Diametical Duchess Diva Dorit survived again.

We love a strong durable baddie.

let me add Durable to her name.

57 minutes ago, slw84 said:

The Diametical Duchess Diva Dorit survived again.

We love a strong durable baddie.

let me add Durable to her name.

Don't forget deceitful :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stardom said:

Don't forget deceitful :heart:

Diametrical Durable Duchess Diva Diamondholder Dorit.

I like that.

dhKb8Un.gif

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

Deceitful Delusional Disgraceful Dogkiller Dildoholder Dorito.

I like that.

dhKb8Un.gif

dhKb8Un.gif

• Haha 1

Just realized the entire last season of RHOBH was about Sutton's esophagus and Morgan and Kyle scissoring. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

Dorit should make being poor a storyline. No glam, No designer, No assistants. 

I know she will depend on the seperation, but honey, it's not enough, without Crystal all eyes are on you know luv. Perform. 

• Haha 1

This was cute :dies: literally everyone is a Bravo fan

• Like 1

Just finished Married to Medicine: Los Angeles and I enjoyed both seasons, it is underrated!

I think the cast for both seasons were great and I liked everyone including the friends of although Dr. Britten and Dr. Imani are the stars for me. I know people weren't watching but they need to come back! I will check out Married to Medicine: Houston, if it comes to Peacock.

Currently watching RHOA season 4 and it's unfortunately to hear that Sheree isn't coming back for the upcoming season of RHOA. Sheree should be in the every season, she is an OG. If we have to deal with Gizelle for every season of RHOP then we should have Sheree for RHOA.

Still debating on whether I want to watch RHOP. I still want to watch for Wendy and it would be sweet to see the girls turn on Gizelle but it could be more of the same.

I am ready for the upcoming Dubai season though.

Ashley should've gotten the boot with Keiarna taking her place instead of being a friend of but I guess Gizelle needs a buddy.
I hope it's true that Gizelle is struggling to film with the ladies since they aren't messing with her according to word on the street.

20 hours ago, CityPop said:

Ashley should've gotten the boot with Keiarna taking her place instead of being a friend of but I guess Gizelle needs a buddy.
I hope it's true that Gizelle is struggling to film with the ladies since they aren't messing with her according to word on the street.

Hopefully karma is giving her what she deserves. 

• Like 1

Not them blurring the pokeballs so they don't get a lawsuit from Nintendo trying to poach some coin :rip: 

On 5/21/2024 at 2:55 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Do they really need Porsha to give us updates on the season. can't we just wait :rip: 

She's going to kill it before it begins 

Let's say thank you to Melissa, Margaret and Rachel along with their husbands for ruining this show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.