The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

boys

22 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Erika, Dorit and Anne-Marie need to go next season.ย 
ย 

Iโ€™m tired of Dorit and her PTSD, Erika does not deserve a redemption arc and Annemarie is just a piece of ****.ย 

Iโ€™m here for Dorit. And I really want to watch her and PK end their marriage. We need at least one delusional bimbo housewife on each franchise.

Miami has Lisa and Larsa.

ย 

OC has none and they tried to cast Noella for it but sheโ€™s smarter and more evil Than they thought. Hopefully Alexis will fill this role again.
ย 

ย It was Ashley for a while on Potomac, now itโ€™s Mia.

ย 

ATL had Kim and then Porsha.

ย 

SLC kind of has Whitney and Lisa jointly filling the role together. But there should be another one in there.ย 

ย 

thatโ€™s also what theyโ€™re missing from NYC. The fun out of touch image obsessed housewife. Brynn tried to fake it but no one is buying it. Thereโ€™s millions of them in Tribeca

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, oshyms said:

sheโ€™s vile. her trying to essentially drug and sex traffic gretchen to her own son ryan at the โ€œnaked wastedโ€ party was one of the most uncomfortable moments iโ€™ve watched on housewives (the other is detailed below). if she did that today, she would be fired and cancelled online. if a man did itโ€ฆ.

Will never understand anyone who likes Tamra. I don't care if this is reality TV or not when you do something as disgusting as that it just shows the kind of woman you actually are. I don't watch RHOC mainly because I can't stomach Andy or those women acting like she isn't vile.

• Like 1

The season finale of RHOM was so nice :allears:.

ย 

Larsa can choke on a dick though :mazen:

Brandi threatening to sue bravo and accusing Andy of sexual harassment! If she had the video sheโ€™s claiming in her legal letter than heโ€™s screwed!

17 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

Brandi threatening to sue bravo and accusing Andy of sexual harassment! If she had the video sheโ€™s claiming in her legal letter than heโ€™s screwed!

I'll be so gagged. I live in his neighborhood and see him maybe once a month.ย 

• Like 1

I believe Brandi. RHUGT Morocco is 100% never seeing the light of the day though :sadviolin:

• Like 1

Heโ€™s known to be messy (I dunno in recent years though)

ย 

But this is likely true and sheโ€™s probably been threating to release this unless this lawsuit stuff is dropped :rip:

Wbk about Andy's weird ass. Especially after he had a shirtless Frankie Catania on WWHL and was thirsting after him the entire time with his mother sitting right next to himย :toofunny3:

justice for brandi!

1 hour ago, mindbender said:

I'll be so gagged. I live in his neighborhood and see him maybe once a month.ย 

Put in a good word for me pls!!ย :heart2:

• Haha 1

After catching up with Vanderpump Rules and Summer House/MV/WH I just started RHOC Season 1, LFG

welpย 

ย 

dorito needs to go next season istgย :bam:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Larsa is an absolutely despicable human being, I hope everyone drags her including Andy.

ย 

RIP to Nicoleโ€™s dad! I had no ideaย 

Larsa is the devil of Miami. Her saying she is sick too. She is a dispecable piece of trash. Not even Jesus can save her.

ย 

Guerdy sharing all of her journey had me in tears. A true warrior And Russell is showing everyone how a husband should support his wife. Bravo :clap3:

ย 

Nicole's dad passing so unexpecticly. I am happy he knew he was gonna be a grandpa a second time. He seemed like a good person with so much troubles. May he rest in peace

Edited by *Tim

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

welpย 

ย 

He is a slimeball. He purposefully knocked himself into me at a gay bar to try to hit on me and I just stared at him motioned my arms for him to keep stepping. Embarrassing and creepy.

• Like 1

This season about to be gewdT.ย :jonny5:

ย 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

ย 

We need someone to be on Porsha's ass this season. I don't think Kenya will have the energy to do that again. Maybe Marlo?

10 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

ย 

Already bringing the drama! Bring Falyn back too lol

6 minutes ago, Chemist said:

We need someone to be on Porsha's ass this season. I don't think Kenya will have the energy to do that again. Maybe Marlo?

Yeah I think Marlo and Porsha still got beef and we know Marlo likes to hit below the belt.

Porsha coming back and already bringing storyย :jonny6:

• Like 1

Well that announcement video of hers aged like milk :skull:

• Haha 1

Kyle and Dorit legit not speaking since December when they stopped filming has GAGGED me.ย 

I guess Kenya and Porsha have something to bond over now.ย  Their debut on RHOA, their pregnancies, their divorces all aligning around the same time.

Kenya leading the pack, per usual.

ย 

I TRULY want season 16 to be about women moving on to their new chapter: anger and sadness, pain & tears, and fun and moving on to bigger and better.

ย 

I don't want Kenya vs Porsha. RHOA needs unity and let the newbies windmill for a check.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.