The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

boys

Rhobh is my fave, but the trailer is mid.

Β 

Most of it is about Kyle and Mo, which all happened after filming wrapped. Doesn't give me much hope for the post-Rinna seasons.

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Erika trying it with Denise like her Vegas tickets aren’t selling for less than $7Β :rip:

Β 

No matter how tough she tries to comes across, it’s not going to land when she ran to a local ozempic dealer and Britney Spears’ abusers for a career β€œrevival.”

Okay but even if Erika's tickets sell for 1$ she's living her dream. Is Denise living her dream by selling photoshopped lingerie pics to incels?Β 

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

erika and garcelle seem to be getting on this seasonΒ :bam:Β i might finally warm up to erika Β 

The nerve of Erika to say that when her Vegas residency is flopping HARDΒ 

• Haha 1

Bravo needs to fix their filming to release timing, there's no reason all of these recent seasons should be coming out 6 - 12 months after filming.

Salt Lake girlies delivered again. I just love Mary commetary in between scenes ''you totally missed the mark on this one''.Β 

Β 

I also really liked the solo scenes, most of the time I skip through them. We like Heather again.Β 

Β 

I do have to admit that I'm disgusted by the sexuality shaming that has been going on across franchises.Β Β 

the way Miami came back from the ashes to become one of the best iterations of housewives ….. that trailer looked so fun i am SAT !

• Like 1

Allahxia and Adrianasus carrying another season :celestial6:

Meh. That franchise does nada for me, but happy for its fans that it's back.

i dont even watch it but MIAMI looks BOMBΒ :clap3:

21 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Β 

Guerdy and Nicole activated! The dream team

31 minutes ago, TryMe said:

Salt Lake girlies delivered again. I just love Mary commetary in between scenes ''you totally missed the mark on this one''.Β 

Β 

I also really liked the solo scenes, most of the time I skip through them. We like Heather again.Β 

Β 

I do have to admit that I'm disgusted by the sexuality shaming that has been going on across franchises.Β Β 

Heather is the only good part of bad weather.

29 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Β 

Only the best franchise. Let's not forget that season 5 was one of the best seasons any franchise has ever produced...so, the other ladies should watch and learn how it's done.

Β 

Mis chicas are baaaaack!!

Β 

Btw...I DIED at the last scene where Kiki and Lisa were at a screaming match about loving animals and the other girls were randomly crying when the mariachis appeared.

Edited by Illyana Frost

Was I the only one that thought the party Lisa threw was so cheap? What was the budget, 10 dollars and a dream? It looked like a Delta Lounge.Β 

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

Allahxia

Ugh eww. She is lucky to be part of an amazing cast otherwise CHOP

2 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Β 

Whew. The way they are lowkey reinventing the entirety of Housewives by showing how you can have drama but still be hilarious and have fun together.Β 

Β 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Okay but even if Erika's tickets sell for 1$ she's living her dream. Is Denise living her dream by selling photoshopped lingerie pics to incels?Β 

Β 

Β 

Denise is making money while not leaving the house and if she wants, she can still book roles in small budget projects. I don’t think Erika’s β€œdream” was to perform in nearly empty local House of Blues venues for popper sniffing gays who wouldn’t be able to name 3 Erika Jayne songs if they had a gun held to their heads while the majority of the profit from those tickets that cost less than a McDonalds meal end up going into the hands of Lou Taylor, Dina LaPolt, and other suits, who won’t hesitate whatsoever to throw Erika under the bus when the time comes and Erika’s no longer of use to them.Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

SLC was very cute- Angie’s husband being the rumor is kinda wack tho, boring. Β 
Β 

Mary drags are always clean and out of nowhere just like I like β€˜em.Β 
Β 

Β 

I really need to get back into Miami, living here, they’re really a non-factor down here so I dropped them after season 1 to middle of 2…after that preview tho, might have to pick it back up :mazen:Β 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

Ugh eww. She is lucky to be part of an amazing cast otherwise CHOP

exactly

just saw on B.Scott Bravo might be giving Erika a spin off for her Vegas show..

:ihype:

Β 

Β 

• ATRL Moderator

I can’t believe Whitney and Monica fell for Meredith’s OBVIOUS trap like that :ahh:Β the Marksists remain winningΒ 

• Haha 1

I just finished Ep 4 of SLC and i know everyone lives for Mary. and I kinda did too ironically before. This season, however, she is lame and boring as hell. And the little 'quirky' moments she is giving us just seem forced now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.