The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

boys

5 hours ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

If y'all had to rank the Top 10 sexiest and most beautiful housewives, what would your ranking be? From the cities that I watch (and in no particular order):

Porsha, Brynn, Ayan, Ubah, Whitney, Lesa Milan, Garcelle, Gizelle, Julia, Ashley

kenya, gizelle, milan, garcelle, cynthia bailey, & monique samuelsย 

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Click Clack said:

kenya, gizelle, milan, garcelle, cynthia bailey, & monique samuelsย 

Sara Al Madani, Kenya, Cynthia Cheekbones Bailey, Melissa and Lisa Rinna

6 minutes ago, TryMe said:

Sara Al Madani, Kenya, Cynthia Cheekbones Bailey, Melissa and Lisa Rinna

Lisa Rinna? :mazen:

• Haha 1

So Kyle was just spotted at the airport saying sheโ€™s officially separated from Moโ€ฆ.

the drama!

7 hours ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

If y'all had to rank the Top 10 sexiest and most beautiful housewives, what would your ranking be? From the cities that I watch (and in no particular order):

Porsha, Brynn, Ayan, Ubah, Whitney, Lesa Milan, Garcelle, Gizelle, Julia, Ashley

Whitney, Julia, Lesa, LuAnn, Ubah, Brandi (first seasons), Ahsley Darby, Jennifer Aydin (before the surgery), Cynthia, Cary Deuber

2 hours ago, 305 said:

Sai HAS to know how unlikeable she is right? Twitter is trashing tf out of her and rightfully so :bibliahh:

ย 

its the Jessel and Pavit show at this point, Iโ€™d honestly watch them on their own show theyโ€™re so entertainingย 

I'm so pleasantly surprised the entire Housewives community came together to dog the f*** out of her. :deadbanana:

ย 

All of Sai's social media interactions are giving

ย 

crying-happy.gif

8 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

ย 

CHILLS :jonny4::jonny4::jonny4::jonny4::jonny4:

It looks surprisingly good!!! I just wish there was more Denise, Kim, Camille, and Cynthia in the trailer. Garcelle and Sutton seem like the new queen Bโ€™s now, love that for themย :jonnycat:

I have never really cared about Kyle and Mauricioโ€™s marriage, heโ€™s seemed checked out since season 4 w the OG โ€œcheating scandalโ€ and also I donโ€™t believe for a second Kyle is lesbian/bi, so I might be one of the only ones not really excited about that whole plot. But everything else looks very fresh and interesting (especially with Rinna gone!)ย 

as annoying as Kyle can be and is itโ€™s kind of iconic that this many seasons in sheโ€™s finally getting the main storyline to be about her โ€ฆ.. cuz whenever Kim was there it was more about her relationship with Kim and that dynamic in general, then about Kathy towards the end of last season

ย 

the trailer looked boring but itโ€™s BH itโ€™s always boring. iโ€™m excited to see Kyleโ€™s meltdown season, thatโ€™ll be juicy enough

Only takeaway from that trailer is that Camille still looks amazing yasss

ย 

spacer.png

the new girl only had like one shot in the trailer โ€ฆ.. i fear itโ€™s over for her transphobic ass, and hopefully this is Crystalโ€™s activation season ! need her to become the c*nty housewives i know she can be

Do you know what I don't understand. Filming wrapped and Kyle revealed their split. Now they are making it the main storyline while it wasn't even filmed. So most of the scenes of the trailer were filmed after wrapping up.ย 

ย 

So are all the other storylines too thin? And therefore they brought back denise, camille, faye and cynthia?ย 

not the dj tracy storyline for BH :bibliahh:

ย 

it already looks better than potomac which is upsetting me and my homegurlย 

3 minutes ago, TryMe said:

Do you know what I don't understand. Filming wrapped and Kyle revealed their split. Now they are making it the main storyline while it wasn't even filmed. So most of the scenes of the trailer were filmed after wrapping up.ย 

ย 

So are all the other storylines too thin? And therefore they brought back denise, camille, faye and cynthia?ย 

I think itโ€™s similar to what happened with Vanderpump Rules and Scandoval where some of the action was already being talked about while they were filming, it just made the press on a little bit of a delay (which is surprising considering BH is usually always in the media, but maybe we can attribute that to Rinna being goneย :lakitu:) and then of course they probably did pick up filming even further once the news hit the media (but they do that pretty much every year i.e. Rinna & Denise after the Brandi scandal, and Kathy, Kyle, and Rinna after Kathyโ€™s meltdown hit the news last year)

What an A+ performance from Denise with her "You're an evil woman" line deliveryย :worship:ย 

ย 

Also why am i slowly becoming team Erika? She seems more fun judging from the trailer.

I liked the trailer. Bring it on! Sutton being on Kyle's neck is everything to me.ย 

BH looks so good. :jonny:

ย 

And no Rinna. We live! I'm hoping for a more organic, fun season aside from the Kyle takedowns of course. :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.