The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

boys

putting a lot of faith in it but jfc SLC looks amazing :jonny5:ย the newest and the oldest housewives franchises carrying the entire entity โ€ฆโ€ฆ the power that that has !!!

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bible versesย :rip:

Someone said SLC is always trying to serve a Murder Mysteryย 

ย 

umm why are all the housewives shows(except ATL) giving me everything I wanted this year? the SLC premier was so juicy and funny Monica is about to be a legend. im not sure in which direction but shes coming in HOT and unbothered, kinda giving dark mormon Megan King Edmonds vibesย 

Who the hell gives af about the other franchises being back JERSEY. I only watch for Queen TERESA thatโ€™s why RHONJ has good ratings. ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

I was worried the 4th season curse was gonna hit but SLC was soooo goodย :jonny6:ย the way theyโ€™re talking **** about Jen and the amount of already secrets/sus stuff simmering and Mary! 5 starsย 

Such a good premiere for SLC! These women are going to thrive without Jen there. As usual, the editors on SLC always EAT! The entire cast went to work.ย 

Ok, ok! SLC was super nice! It already feels like another show.

SLC4 premiere was phenomenalย :clap3: They've hit their stride with the perfect mix of camp, drama, humor and genuine connection. Jen being gone breathed new life into things & I'm excited for the drama Monica is going to bring.

ย 

It's the one franchise that's properly kooky: Mary, Lisa, Meredith, the Utah setting, mormonism, etc.

ย 

Meredith is finally re-activated once again we love to see it. I was dying at her convo with Heather ("is she really mad about a bathtub?") and then Whitney (giving Laganja Estranja with the way she pronounced "vagฤซna"):bibliahh: also why tf is vagฤซna blocked on this ghetto ass website?

Edited by GoodDog

That was a great premiere ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

ย 

Even without Jen Shah, these women are still crazy and funny as hell to watch.ย 

โ€œno oneโ€™s reading that bookโ€ย :dies:

ย 

we truly donโ€™t and never will deserve Mary Cosby on our screens

ย 

SLC is BACK baby

• Like 1

So, the streets are saying John Fuda made some calls to the halfway house his ex is staying in and now sheโ€™s being sent back to prison because she violated the rule of talking to the pressโ€ฆ mind you, she was responding to all of the claims John has made against her on national televisionโ€ฆ disgusting couple and I called it from day one.

ย 

The most pathetic part is that even when the show comes back and John gets backlash, heโ€™s going to revel in it. He LOVED that he was getting trashed on HWs twitter during the reunion. Talking about โ€œIโ€™ve been trending for days.โ€ย :rip:ย  An absolute shame he has access to family wealth, which has given him countless opportunities to push himself forward while ensuring his ex is left behind to deal with the damages their relationship left.ย 

• Thumbs Down 1

Salt Lake is amazing.
OC is fun.
I gave up on Atlanta.
NY is getting boring imo.

21 hours ago, GoodDog said:

"You'll kill people with your nasty tequila"

ย 

laughing-funny.gif

โ€œyou are dumb!โ€

ย 

i ******* screamedย :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

The way that the girls just keep ganging on Heather ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ its giving JEALOUSYย 

ย 

7:30

ย 

She by Shree hit a nerve I fear when she told Kandi to stand up :deadbanana2:ย She cant even hide how much it stungย :rip:

Edited by BILLIONAIREโœ˜BOY

2 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

โ€œyou are dumb!โ€

ย 

i ******* screamedย :bibliahh:

those Mary texts are giving

ย 

ย 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, crf13 said:

So, the streets are saying John Fuda made some calls to the halfway house his ex is staying in and now sheโ€™s being sent back to prison because she violated the rule of talking to the pressโ€ฆ mind you, she was responding to all of the claims John has made against her on national televisionโ€ฆ disgusting couple and I called it from day one.

ย 

The most pathetic part is that even when the show comes back and John gets backlash, heโ€™s going to revel in it. He LOVED that he was getting trashed on HWs twitter during the reunion. Talking about โ€œIโ€™ve been trending for days.โ€ย :rip:ย  An absolute shame he has access to family wealth, which has given him countless opportunities to push himself forward while ensuring his ex is left behind to deal with the damages their relationship left.ย 

Donโ€™t they all love the attention? And if someone violates paroleโ€ฆ and is making your kid feel unsafe would you do something about it? I doubt a call even mattered cause it was all over the housewives ย news

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.