The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

3 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

I also really do not like Shannon at all and she seems to be a fan favorite which I'm just struggling to grasp.

Same.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

I've been bingewatching OC recently and I just finished season 11, and I agree with you. (Except for BH I don't wanna watch that). I very much enjoy watching Heather. She truly does seem like a good mother, very smart and very manipulative but we love that in a housewife. She also has a just a hint of delusion and over-the-topness which makes her "im better than you" vibe feel more fun. Essential for OC imo. I will say I don't like what she did what she (and the others) did to Kelly. Heather very much overreacted about the C word but it seems that's more of an American thing whereas people outside of the US just don't care, and the bus ride was nasty. But she also had a shining moment that season of heroism during the accident so it was impossible to fully hate her. 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

I also really do not like Shannon at all and she seems to be a fan favorite which I'm just struggling to grasp. Season 9 she was annoying, making a big deal out of everything, crying and blubbering all the time. Season 10 she was defending Vicki's cancer scam for the majority of the season, defending her ex and then suddenly had more meltdowns when Vicki turned on her as if Vicki had personally hurt her more than anyone else - when what Vicki did to the others (Meghan) was a lot worse. Season 11 she was such a bully and the main aggressor towards Kelly, trying to set her up multiple times, very rude with trying to exclude her and Vicki, and when Vicki exposed her, she lied and refused to admit it. And she's one of those essential oils girlies too. Nah. I don't remember if it was Tamra or Heather but one of them asked her "are you upset because she's now the victim, not you?" and it summed up Shannon so correctly. I hope she gets better in the following seasons but kinda needed a break coz I watched all the way through from 5 to 11 and 11, while good, was kinda toxic.

giphy.gif

Let's not forget that Heather absolutely protected Shannon during the whole "she kicked me out of her house" fiasco on s9. Heather knew for a fact that David was having an affair and Shannon inadvertently was pushing the conversation to a place where she would've found out for the first time and on camera. She would've been humiliated and Heather knew that the only thing she could do to stop it was to get her out of the house. Shannon has admitted this.

I don't mind Shannon because I treat her as a character. Everyone has to know she's def NOT the aloof goofy adorable frantic housewife she pretends to be on camera. She's very calculated and she knows what role to play, that's why she dropped Tamra as soon as she was fired (because, she wasn't on the public's good graces so for her, she was toxic). Now that she's back, they're suddenly friends? Please. Heather knows this too...she said it on WWHL.

Edited by Illyana Frost

2 hours ago, KanMap said:

Same.

I’ve never understood her appeal, not once. She’s dramatic, she humiliated her husband on tv time and time again and then wonders why he treated her like **** after the divorce (unpopular opinion but you can’t change my mind). 

None of the cast ever seem to speak that highly of her either outside of the show, she just seems entitled and hard work.

Shannon is an innocent queen and nothing she does will ever make me not be her fan

Shannon B is a cry baby drama queen who loves to play the victim any chance she gets tbh :gaycat2:

OC is so slow and boring but I love watching it when I'm high. I'm patiently waiting for the tides to turn against Heather. :fan:

On 6/16/2023 at 2:28 AM, HASHTAGPOW said:

dancing-party.gif

I actually love her stuff. :skull:

Her work does drag music better than drag queens I fear.

On 6/24/2023 at 7:03 AM, slw84 said:

Kelly Dodd was high key THAT girl...

That fact the she and her manz is out here recapping housewives shows:coffee:

She really was, I fear! :clap3:

Kelly came in and had the girls shook. I honestly want her to return to the show. Even as just a friend. I want to see her galavanting around town with Rick, promoting Tequila Comisario, and pissing off Heather. :biggrin:

It’s so weird im looking forward to an OC episode over ATL. Sanya and Drew HAVE TO GO. Kandi can go too if the only thing that will  get her to engage is talking about her boring businesses 

Sweet lord this season of Atlanta is really not it, huh?

Another week another flop rhoa episode, bringing Sanya back was a mistake, I’m all for second chances but the woman never had any charisma to begin with, and why is Monyetta there in any capacity.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

Another week another flop rhoa episode, bringing Sanya back was a mistake, I’m all for second chances but the woman never had any charisma to begin with, and why is Monyetta there in any capacity.

Exactly...

Shannon humiliating David on camera was very entertaining AND deserved. Out of the OC girls her life is the most fun to watch, yeah she is dramatic af but that makes her good for reality tv. Like Tamra has nothing going in her life for example :cm:

• Like 1

Kandi is weird. Her "spoofs" were not funny. Speak on it might be the most boring Youtube show. She cannot carry a "talk radio" format by herself, she doesn't have the magnetism or the wit. 

Im excited for this season to wrap. I don't care about anyones personal stories, actually I only like Marlos two nephews out of everyone on this show.

on OC Shannon is so good because she has that yin yang personality of mopey woe is me drama paired with a wild, camp, drunk Home ec teacher.  actually most of the women on that show are multi dimensional. 

Edited by Mornings
forgot to add this

I had to rewind the RHOA episode 2 times cause I realized I wasnt even paying attention to it for a solid 20 min :ahh: 

sheree vs Kandi was kind of funny though 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

20 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I had to rewind the RHOA episode 2 times cause I realized I was even paying attention to it for a solid 20 min :ahh: 

sheree vs Kandi was kind of funny though 

At least you watched.

I watched the first episode live.

episodes 2-3 or 4 I watched on Peacock the next day and then I stopped going to Peacock altogether...

This is what happens when you try to make Marlo the center of drama. She's NEVER been that girl. She was an excellent FOH.

She proves that there's an IT factor that is needed. ALso, Santa can go as well.

RHOA is highkey trying to make Sheree the center as well and THIS will be confirmed once Kim is brought back to help Sheree. I suspect either Sanya or Marlo might get demoted (my money is on Sanya)

Right now the biggest problem with RHOA is it has no identity. RHNJ I think Italian family drama, RHONY I think drunk and funny, RHOP I think shady, down to Earth (for the most part :rip:) and funny. Even RHOSLC has its own brand of batshit crazy. RHOA literally has nothing going for it in that regard :rip: it used to be about the funny shade, quick wit and actual connections but now it’s dissolved into nothingness.. Even Kandi and Kenya’s friendship seems out of necessity rather than reality. 

Shannon has real drama in her life, can be very unintentionally funny, is cooky AF and is a good mum which makes her a great housewife. Her dramatics can be a bit much sometimes and I actually think she was quite divisive in the bravo fandom for a while (like s10-14ish) but a string of recent flop seasons kinda made her rise to the top lol. Plus her vulnerability makes her a good foil to Heather who always seems rehearsed and stoic in everything she does :rip:

How was Shannon meant to know Brookes was faking cancer in real time btw :rip: 

Im sorry but this is very refreshing to me I could not tune into one more season of RHONY and see the old cast doing the same old ****. Sonja being drunk and Ramona being ignorant has long run it’s course.

Im interested to get to know these girls. I love that we’re back to seeing these housewives who are married with kids and even some are single/young living in NYC. 

Edited by boys

i want to watch ramona $h!tting herself, sonja blackout drunk and luann being delusional idc idc idc ….. but i guess there’s reruns for that

RIP RHONY, i’ll miss u

ps. am i reading the page six article wrong or was the Brynn ***** that everyone is stanning part of the scandal as to why one of the girls quit filming midway ???? the page six article i read made it seem like that Brynn girl ALSO said the n word on a call with the girl who left the show (can’t in any capacity remember her name) , and if so: why the ever living f*ck is everyone stanning her/she still on the show ?????????

the problem with …… well it at least plagues SLC as well and it will 100% taint the RHONY reboot (you heard it here first) is that none of these women have/had real connections with one another prior to filming. that dynamic is what helped shape RHONY; jill being jealous of ramona, ramona thinking Jill is obnoxious and thirsty, luann being in the middle, then they had newcomers like Bethenny and Alex that were weird/captivating enough to make for good TV

watching people get to know each other on camera in the housewives context rarely works well unless it’s a new housewife coming on a couple seasons in, but watching ALL these women essentially being forced into being friends with one another when in all likelihood they probably didn’t run in the same circles at all …… where are the stakes in that ???? this reboot was literally just manufactured to fill the void of RHONY but it’s devoid of the same soul and authenticity of the original cast

What is it about RHONJ that makes the fans act so deranged on social media? :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

What is it about RHONJ that makes the fans act so deranged on social media? :deadbanana:

RHONJ, Old RHONY and LVP have the most toxic fans in this community.

721K for Atlanta. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.