The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Heather is kind of essential to the show, but she is pretentious. :rip:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/20/2023 at 6:33 PM, slw84 said:

Secured 10 years to increase her alimony payments...

Now Monique is free to be with someone she's attracted to again...

Monique hit a lick and got her coins so kudos to her.

I think both will put the kids first so I don't expect this. to be messy.

They both were on vacation together with the kids last month, so it seems like they’ve been able to cordially coparent 

• Like 1

I’m living for OC this season. There’s so much low stakes weirdo moments this episode. We need just ONE narrator like Bethenny in this show to draw attention to how bizarre it is

This season of OC has been really good so far. There’s drama, but it’s not anything dark and heavy. Plus plenty of fun moments.

Production clearly lit a fire under Gina’s ass because she is clutching onto this affair storyline with Jen for dear life.

I went to Whitney Rose’s meet and greet thing in NYC tonight in my Heather Gay “Bad Mormon” merch and the good sis was a good sport about it :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, geddymonster said:

This season of OC has been really good so far. There’s drama, but it’s not anything dark and heavy. Plus plenty of fun moments.

Production clearly lit a fire under Gina’s ass because she is clutching onto this affair storyline with Jen for dear life.

Yeah, OC has been very promising. Taylor should be a full time housewife though, I love what she brings to the mix. 

2 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

I went to Whitney Rose’s meet and greet thing in NYC tonight in my Heather Gay “Bad Mormon” merch and the good sis was a good sport about it :bibliahh:

omg you met queen Whitney, so jealous!

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

On 6/21/2023 at 11:14 PM, Illyana Frost said:

This is my unpopular opinion and I'm ready to be dragged...so? :fan:

Heather Dubrow is a LEGEND and def one of my top 5 hw of all time. I think she's an AMAZING mom (it says a lot that all of her kids are confortable, not only with their sexuality and gender identity but also to talk to her about it) and probably one of the smartest hw across the board along with Bethenny and Carole.

She elevates the franchise and I hope she stays there a long time to counter the poverty and déclassé of the others (unless they move her to BH).

giphy.gif

Heather is ok, but she was really horrible in that bus fight in S11

9 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

omg you met queen Whitney, so jealous!

She felt rilly embarrassed when I asked about blowjob gate during the Q&A

spacer.png

She said part of her beef with Lisa this season is about Lisa being Mormon even though that religion caused her (Whitney) so much trauma. And somehow Heather is involved too

spacer.png

She also said Mary is chaotic and is mean as **** to her, but loves what she brings to the show. And that she finally left her closet and came on the trip with them

spacer.png

And most importantly (!!!), she said “the weather is looking sunny” and that season 4 is going to be a really good one

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Lagerfeld said:

I miss Kelly Dodd's messy ass.

I just finished this and came here to post :deadbanana: her saying Gina was on coke when she got the DUI :deadbanana2:

24 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

She said part of her beef with Lisa this season is about Lisa being Mormon even though that religion caused her (Whitney) so much trauma. And somehow Heather is involved too

jasmine-masters.gif

59 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

jasmine-masters.gif

I mean it’s Salt Lake City, the Jerusalem of Mormonism. Expecting the religion not to be referenced is just setting yourself up for disappointment! I think they’re so interesting (in a weird and morbid way), so I love hearing about it on the show

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I mean it’s Salt Lake City, the Jerusalem of Mormonism. Expecting the religion not to be referenced is just setting yourself up for disappointment! I think they’re so interesting (in a weird and morbid way), so I love hearing about it on the show

spacer.png

Whitney should be grateful to even be in Lisa Barlegend's presence

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

She also said Mary is chaotic and is mean as **** to her, but loves what she brings to the show. And that she finally left her closet and came on the trip with them

spacer.png

And most importantly (!!!), she said “the weather is looking sunny” and that season 4 is going to be a really good one

spacer.png

Love Whitney :clap3:

4 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Did she say when she thinks the season is coming?

17 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

I went to the last one and just talked about gizzele on girls trip (who she said was her fav on the trip)

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Did she say when she thinks the season is coming?

No, but I should have asked that instead of if she has the number of the man Lisa allegedly blew for Jazz tickets :(

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I went to the last one and just talked about gizzele on girls trip (who she said was her fav on the trip)

Ddddd she didn't know it was Porsha's birthday last night, and we bullied pressured her into trying to FaceTime her. She looked so nervous and said "Porsha is gonna be like 'why is this girl calling me?" Ofc she didn't pick up, so we sent a video message instead

• Haha 1

So this is why they all hate Louie? Sorry to break it to you but we’ve known you were disbarred for awhile now and it’s well known that Joe doesn’t pay people

2 hours ago, boys said:

So this is why they all hate Louie? Sorry to break it to you but we’ve known you were disbarred for awhile now and it’s well known that Joe doesn’t pay people

Who would want to watch a show with those buffoons?

On 6/22/2023 at 4:14 AM, Illyana Frost said:

This is my unpopular opinion and I'm ready to be dragged...so? :fan:

Heather Dubrow is a LEGEND and def one of my top 5 hw of all time. I think she's an AMAZING mom (it says a lot that all of her kids are confortable, not only with their sexuality and gender identity but also to talk to her about it) and probably one of the smartest hw across the board along with Bethenny and Carole.

She elevates the franchise and I hope she stays there a long time to counter the poverty and déclassé of the others (unless they move her to BH).

giphy.gif

I've been bingewatching OC recently and I just finished season 11, and I agree with you. (Except for BH I don't wanna watch that). I very much enjoy watching Heather. She truly does seem like a good mother, very smart and very manipulative but we love that in a housewife. She also has a just a hint of delusion and over-the-topness which makes her "im better than you" vibe feel more fun. Essential for OC imo. I will say I don't like what she did what she (and the others) did to Kelly. Heather very much overreacted about the C word but it seems that's more of an American thing whereas people outside of the US just don't care, and the bus ride was nasty. But she also had a shining moment that season of heroism during the accident so it was impossible to fully hate her. 

I also really do not like Shannon at all and she seems to be a fan favorite which I'm just struggling to grasp. Season 9 she was annoying, making a big deal out of everything, crying and blubbering all the time. Season 10 she was defending Vicki's cancer scam for the majority of the season, defending her ex and then suddenly had more meltdowns when Vicki turned on her as if Vicki had personally hurt her more than anyone else - when what Vicki did to the others (Meghan) was a lot worse. Season 11 she was such a bully and the main aggressor towards Kelly, trying to set her up multiple times, very rude with trying to exclude her and Vicki, and when Vicki exposed her, she lied and refused to admit it. And she's one of those essential oils girlies too. Nah. I don't remember if it was Tamra or Heather but one of them asked her "are you upset because she's now the victim, not you?" and it summed up Shannon so correctly. I hope she gets better in the following seasons but kinda needed a break coz I watched all the way through from 5 to 11 and 11, while good, was kinda toxic.

giphy.gif

Edited by RihannaRTT
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RihannaRTT said:

I've been bingewatching OC recently and I just finished season 11, and I agree with you. (Except for BH I don't wanna watch that). I very much enjoy watching Heather. She truly does seem like a good mother, very smart and very manipulative but we love that in a housewife. She also has a just a hint of delusion and over-the-topness which makes her "im better than you" vibe feel more fun. Essential for OC imo. I will say I don't like what she did what she (and the others) did to Kelly. Heather very much overreacted about the C word but it seems that's more of an American thing whereas people outside of the US just don't care, and the bus ride was nasty. But she also had a shining moment that season of heroism during the accident so it was impossible to fully hate her. 

I also really do not like Shannon at all and she seems to be a fan favorite which I'm just struggling to grasp. Season 9 she was annoying, making a big deal out of everything, crying and blubbering all the time. Season 10 she was defending Vicki's cancer scam for the majority of the season, defending her ex and then suddenly had more meltdowns when Vicki turned on her as if Vicki had personally hurt her more than anyone else - when what Vicki did to the others (Meghan) was a lot worse. Season 11 she was such a bully and the main aggressor towards Kelly, trying to set her up multiple times, very rude with trying to exclude her and Vicki, and when Vicki exposed her, she lied and refused to admit it. And she's one of those essential oils girlies too. Nah. I don't remember if it was Tamra or Heather but one of them asked her "are you upset because she's now the victim, not you?" and it summed up Shannon so correctly. I hope she gets better in the following seasons but kinda needed a break coz I watched all the way through from 5 to 11 and 11, while good, was kinda toxic.

giphy.gif

Heather's fake ass crying after the sushi party was an Oscarworthy performance like Dorinda's "I made it nice"

Kelly Dodd was high key THAT girl...

That fact the she and her manz is out here recapping housewives shows:coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.