The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Phaedra is overrated. Her best reads were rehearsed.

• Like 1

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Nene’s cackle :bibliahh::bibliahh:

The best cast configuration right here^

5 hours ago, boys said:

I mean Kenya's apparently not doing anything either. You could at least be funny in your confessionals or something but she can't even provide that.

Kenya has lost her playfully devious humor in her confessionals. But how long can a hw sustain so many laugh out loud one liners until the well runs dry? 

When Kenya joined the show she had something to prove. Once she dethroned Nene as the funny HBIC character, she had nothing left to show.

2 minutes ago, Alfred said:

The best cast configuration right here^

Kenya has lost her playfully devious humor in her confessionals. But how long can a hw sustain so many laugh out loud one liners until the well runs dry? 

When Kenya joined the show she had something to prove. Once she dethroned Nene as the funny HBIC character, she had nothing left to show.

She never dethroned Nene as the funny HBIC character. Kenya hasn’t even been funnier than Phaedra and Porsha in her years in the show.

need Kandi, Marlo, and Sanya off RHOA. Keep the other women, add Monyetta, Kim Z, and 2 newcomers and the show would be back on track:foxaylove2:

9 hours ago, boys said:

None of them possess that humor that other girls on the show had. I always said it would be in dire conditions if this was the point we got to and sure enough it is.

14 hours ago, Mornings said:

omg WHERE is the humor on ATL?? its not even unintentionally funny anymore. These people care so much about their businesses or the audience or whatever it is that they are sooo stale

This is why I've said it's ridiculous Kandi is the highest paid housewife based on name recognition/social media followers.  Being the "fan favorite" means nothing, she can't carry a show on her own.  Kenya can't either without an adversary to go against (Nene/Phaedra/Porscha/Kim Z).  They are trying it with Marlo, but she is too mean, too negative, and lacks self and audience awareness.  They need to restructure fast, or go the way of RHONY.

The biggest problem with Atlanta is Marlo. She brings so much negative energy.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I’m watching RHOA S5 after getting caught up with RHOP, honestly Kenya night he my fave housewife ever.  She’s just serving content all the  time :deadbanana:

(I went through SLC and Potomac first because they were shorter and a better intro)

The peak of RHOA is 5-9? I’ve seen 1/2 and all I remember was nene vs Kim and she by sheree which was obv iconic 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, madonnas said:

I’m watching RHOA S5 after getting caught up with RHOP, honestly Kenya night he my fave housewife ever.  She’s just serving content all the  time :deadbanana:

(I went through SLC and Potomac first because they were shorter and a better intro)

The peak of RHOA is 5-9? I’ve seen 1/2 and all I remember was nene vs Kim and she by sheree which was obv iconic 

Peak RHOA is the first 6 seasons.

I’m so confused why Kenya and drew were even apart of the convo in the end lol 

14 hours ago, madonnas said:

S5 and 6 are pretty widely agreed upon as the peak, with S3 (my fave) getting pretty good reception too.

7 is where it starts slipping, but it's still pretty good up to about S9 or 10 imo.

Excon Marlo needs to go asap. Pure evil/negativity 24/7.

18 hours ago, madonnas said:

ad7c1c48a82bce8f967df7d552dfa076.gif

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Secured 10 years to increase her alimony payments...

Now Monique is free to be with someone she's attracted to again...

Monique hit a lick and got her coins so kudos to her.

I think both will put the kids first so I don't expect this. to be messy.

Marlo is so messy, but RHOA needs a villain. :gaycat3:

i miss classic rhoa so much, almost as much as heyday rhony. every city is so dry and dead now, apart from maybe miami. 

1 hour ago, ozlovezashlee said:

Marlo is so messy, but RHOA needs a villain. :gaycat3:

But the problem is that the villain they need is not Marlo. Marlo cannot even stand ten toes down on being a villain, look at last year's reunion, all of that nastiness and then she spent the whole reunion backtracking and trying to get back in the GP's good graces.

This season it's the same thing, rinse and repeat. 

2 hours ago, Stepfon said:

But the problem is that the villain they need is not Marlo. Marlo cannot even stand ten toes down on being a villain, look at last year's reunion, all of that nastiness and then she spent the whole reunion backtracking and trying to get back in the GP's good graces.

This season it's the same thing, rinse and repeat. 

I completely forgot about her flop reunion. :toofunny2:

I need her double down on her delusions at the reunion.

This is my unpopular opinion and I'm ready to be dragged...so? :fan:

Heather Dubrow is a LEGEND and def one of my top 5 hw of all time. I think she's an AMAZING mom (it says a lot that all of her kids are confortable, not only with their sexuality and gender identity but also to talk to her about it) and probably one of the smartest hw across the board along with Bethenny and Carole.

She elevates the franchise and I hope she stays there a long time to counter the poverty and déclassé of the others (unless they move her to BH).

giphy.gif

Interesting to get more of Emily’s backstory / family history… The way Annabelle is coming for the Hadid and Hamlin girls :laugh:

Not the acting coach recommending blow jobs to help breath support :deadbanana2: 

OC is enjoyable so far, loving the vibe overall. Tamra chasing the women around at the end with cake was a kii 

Edited by Alfred

46 minutes ago, Illyana Frost said:

This is my unpopular opinion and I'm ready to be dragged...so? :fan:

Heather Dubrow is a LEGEND and def one of my top 5 hw of all time. I think she's an AMAZING mom (it says a lot that all of her kids are confortable, not only with their sexuality and gender identity but also to talk to her about it) and probably one of the smartest hw across the board along with Bethenny and Carole.

She elevates the franchise and I hope she stays there a long time to counter the poverty and déclassé of the others (unless they move her to BH).

giphy.gif

I fear shes already sold her mansion and moved to LA full time. I even think shes already confirmed this is going to be her last season on RHOC ( I don't think she shut down maybe moving to BH)

For some reason I feel like Heather vs Dorit would be a VERY entertaining feud on BH

I am on Heather's side so far in the Taylor feud, which I did not expect. Did anyone else think she looked super skinny on WWHL? Has HD been lured into the cult of Ozempic??

15 minutes ago, slik said:

For some reason I feel like Heather vs Dorit would be a VERY entertaining feud on BH

I am on Heather's side so far in the Taylor feud, which I did not expect. Did anyone else think she looked super skinny on WWHL? Has HD been lured into the cult of Ozempic??

I noticed this right away. She def lost a bunch of weight from filming til now. She’s back to her earlier seasons weight

I was enjoying her more “fuller” figure on the show

The ratings for Atlanta this week again.... sad. 

---

OC is so nice, i like Heather, i know alot of people do like her (even me at one point) but i'm happy she is back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.