The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

11 hours ago, boys said:

https://twitter.com/tomshousewasbr/status/1669450170420068352?s=46&t=MWLJ3ZY5TBn8mPr8rx4ENQ

This what the girls are living for these days? It’s giving WWHL script reading of a fight by some D-list celebrity. The way she sacrificed her relationship with her kids for this show just to be on here giving awful over the top acting. :rip:

The dumbest part of it, is this is why she got fired in the first place because her drama became too manufactured and fake, I’ve enjoyed these episodes but it’s crazy how Tamra has come back with all her old tropes that got her fired.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, *Tim said:

That bartender was the highlight of OC

He never took his shirt off tho, I was pissed :mad:

Well duh?! Who else would assist in helping Erika Jayne get a Vegas “residency” even if it is a venue such as the House of Blues. 

On 6/16/2023 at 10:19 AM, *Tim said:

That bartender was the highlight of OC

Literally. I was waiting for him to return shirtless with the drinks 

11 hours ago, crf13 said:

Well duh?! Who else would assist in helping Erika Jayne get a Vegas “residency” even if it is a venue such as the House of Blues. 

Erika really loves to surround herself with bad people, doesn't she? :biblio:

can we have an unexpected guest (Alec McCord) like Jill in RHGT2?

3 hours ago, LVP said:

This wonderful cast was sidetrack because the youngsters couldn't cut it.

They tried this with Vanderpump rules and everytime they try to replace with youth they fail.

I look forward to this UGT

4 hours ago, LVP said:

MOTHERS

5 hours ago, LVP said:

Legends

giphy.gif

Melissa stirring the pot with her comments :dies: ths reunion is a cackle 

andy raising his voice multiple times :skull: 

12 hours ago, LVP said:

:clap3:

15 hours ago, LVP said:

This is going to be so good 

17 hours ago, LVP said:

This is MY NEW YORK CITY!

Kenya got into Marlo ass… 

omg WHERE is the humor on ATL?? its not even unintentionally funny anymore. These people care so much about their businesses or the audience or whatever it is that they are sooo stale

4 hours ago, Mornings said:

omg WHERE is the humor on ATL?? its not even unintentionally funny anymore. These people care so much about their businesses or the audience or whatever it is that they are sooo stale

None of them possess that humor that other girls on the show had. I always said it would be in dire conditions if this was the point we got to and sure enough it is.

53 minutes ago, boys said:

None of them possess that humor that other girls on the show had. I always said it would be in dire conditions if this was the point we got to and sure enough it is.

I can’t think of a worse RHOA season, this is really the bottom of the barrel. Kenya is the only one worth keeping, she just needs a better supporting cast. I can’t see how anyone finds Sanya endearing, she’s so unlikeable. Time for Kandi to retire from the show, she’s clearly over it. Drew & Sheree are serving absolutely nothing. I wanted Marlo to get her peach but since she’s had it, yes she brings the drama, but she’s creating so much negative energy it’s dragging the whole show down

3 minutes ago, DJBroox said:

I can’t think of a worse RHOA season, this is really the bottom of the barrel. Kenya is the only one worth keeping, she just needs a better supporting cast. I can’t see how anyone finds Sanya endearing, she’s so unlikeable. Time for Kandi to retire from the show, she’s clearly over it. Drew & Sheree are serving absolutely nothing. I wanted Marlo to get her peach but since she’s had it, yes she brings the drama, but she’s creating so much negative energy it’s dragging the whole show down

I mean Kenya's apparently not doing anything either. You could at least be funny in your confessionals or something but she can't even provide that.

Sheree is my bias, I still think she's one of the funniest ATL housewives, but she for sure doesn't have enough going on for a full peach. Give her a friend role, Bravo.

& y'all can drag me, but I miss Cheekbones.

giphy.gif

Who gives af about RHOA? RHONJ better 

Atlanta this season is such a yawn!

Couldn’t even finish the last episode.

I hate to say it, but bring back Phaedra for a Kandi one on one confrontation 

12 minutes ago, naval23 said:

I hate to say it, but bring back Phaedra for a Kandi one on one confrontation 

I can’t wait for Phaedra on Married to Medicine. That cast is vastly superior to RHOA and I’m so excited for a potential season with Phaedra vs Heavenly. Two absolute queens 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.