The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Shannon calmly ordering a drink while Tamra drunkenly screams spittle at her from across the table, the TRUE center Orange.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952eqksxckk0srteyqisz

I'm liking OC a lot this year, let's keep it up ladies.

Edited by Lille

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

Wait why did they flash back to season 4 title card anyway? What does that have to do with this current season..? I haven’t been watching so maybe i missed somethin 

They showed multiple flashbacks of Kandi+Marlo in the last episode from season 4 up to unaired footage from 2020. Since Marlo accused Kandi that she didn't care about her nephew's murder (who used to work at Kandi's restaurant), they showed footage in which Marlo visited Kandi and they both talked about the murder making Marlo's claim unvalid

Louie does give Brooks/Michael Darby teas in the sense of being a househusband mega-villain. Hiring a PI to get dirt  from the other housewives is not normal no matter how you spin it.

Brooks DID give RHOC its best seasons though so maybe Louie can do the same for RHONJ :fan2:

• Like 1

RHONJ needs a change.  I love Teresa but the feud with her brother has run its course.

Melissa needs to leave, she and her husband are declassing the show

Shannon & Tamra are legends. Such a great episode

Edited by mokitsu

9 hours ago, Lille said:

Shannon calmly ordering a drink while Tamra drunkenly screams spittle at her from across the table, the TRUE center Orange.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952eqksxckk0srteyqisz

I'm liking OC a lot this year, let's keep it up ladies.

Tamra was so drunk. It's so funny :ahh:

The preview for next episode..... Tamra already starting a feud with the friend she brought on omg this is classic housewives :ahh:

Tamra is desperate for camera time.

and lord, Melissa and Teresa keeping this going so they can have storylines each year. There’s no way they believe this ****

40 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

The preview for next episode..... Tamra already starting a feud with the friend she brought on omg this is classic housewives :ahh:

What can you say, she's here and working for that check

sM86uAo.gif

Gina needs to go back to her hostess position at Chilis. I'm so sick of her poor ass on my TV 

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Gina needs to go back to her hostess position at Chilis. I'm so sick of her poor ass on my TV 

her talking to Emily through her patio door cuz of Covid, directing her about decorating the boat and warning her about Tamra and Shannon was a kii tho :keir:

NJ:

- Andy was a mess and annoying the whole reunion but this last episode. I'm so tired of him.

- Melissa & Joe have to go, i'm so tired of them and at the end it was so obvious that they wanted to mend things with Teresa so they can stay on the show more. 

- Happy that the season is done. 

OC:

- I'm already tired with Tamra, yeah i like that she brings mess but it shows her desperation and being fake for tv. 

- Heather this 2 episodes, i really enjoyed her alot. I'm surprised. 

- Shannon still my fave and a legend. We knew that. 

- Jen the new housewives, like someone already said in the thread, she fita right in with the girls. Loves it. 

Time for Melissa & Joe to go. Ten years of nothing but the same back and forth.  

Whew the RHONJ finale was a tense and uncomfortable hour of television. My take is that Teresa is dumb and blindly in love and that Luis is a disgusting con man and they just get caught up in each other's lies :michael: Dolores gets the usual CHOP but most surprisingly the real loser of the season is Jen :mazen: 

Louie is on another level of weird. This whole PI is a mess and very corny behavior. :bibliahh:

The ratings went a season high during the reunion episodes, so I'm sure Melissa/Teresa are both coming back (unless one of them pulls out).

1 minute ago, ozlovezashlee said:

Louie is on another level of weird. This whole PI is a mess and very corny behavior. :bibliahh:

The ratings went a season high during the reunion episodes, so I'm sure Melissa/Teresa are both coming back (unless one of them pulls out).

He truly gives me the creeps

That bartender was the highlight of OC

8 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

dancing-party.gif

I need this on Spotify NOW

https://twitter.com/tomshousewasbr/status/1669450170420068352?s=46&t=MWLJ3ZY5TBn8mPr8rx4ENQ

This what the girls are living for these days? It’s giving WWHL script reading of a fight by some D-list celebrity. The way she sacrificed her relationship with her kids for this show just to be on here giving awful over the top acting. :rip:

1 hour ago, boys said:

https://twitter.com/tomshousewasbr/status/1669450170420068352?s=46&t=MWLJ3ZY5TBn8mPr8rx4ENQ

This what the girls are living for these days? It’s giving WWHL script reading of a fight by some D-list celebrity. The way she sacrificed her relationship with her kids for this show just to be on here giving awful over the top acting. :rip:

She’s kind of always been like this though lol 

40 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She’s kind of always been like this though lol 

I know she's always been a loser. I've disliked her way beyond just this season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.