The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

K***y D**d is trash. Everyone and their mother knows that. 

She and her loser of a husband were WASTED on their podcast saying that all the women in the cast were ugly because Bravo let all the "pretty ones go" like her and Gretchen :mandown:.

Ok, ma'am...let's get you to bed.

wfnTu0L.gif

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Stevie said:

Y'all I've never watched a SINGLE episode before this season, but VPR10 is the best Bravo show I've seen in YEARS. I cannot.

Season 10 isn’t even one of their top seasons in comparison to others. Raquel literally had to do a lot of heavy lifting to even make season 10 watchable otherwise I could see them canceling it. Their earlier seasons however were peak bravo drama and pure craziness.

Lol I said I would never watch married to med and it end up being my fav bravo show 

I may actually try VPR (but I don’t like shows about people my age) 

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Lol I said I would never watch married to med and it end up being my fav bravo show 

They are not the typical people your age :skull: this is why they have a very succesful show otherwise it would be another real gays of WeHo and we know how that ended up

----------

watching rhony s8 for the first time and it's literally a bliss. The Luann/Carole feud is so underrated, has me CRYING every single time

12 hours ago, Chemist said:

watching rhony s8 for the first time and it's literally a bliss. The Luann/Carole feud is so underrated, has me CRYING every single time

Ugh… that iconic season. Lucky that it’s your first time watching it, enjoy. 

the Luann Carol beef was such great, light drama bc they were each catty af to each other but it never felt vindictive. Housewives done right 

On 6/10/2023 at 6:33 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Married to Medicine is so good, genuinely better than most of the housewife franchises.

Heavenly is an atrocious person, but also PERFECT for tv.

Can RHOA finally get over this Marlo vs Kandi storyline? It's awful to watch :rip: 

The escape room looked fun, I wished we could've seen more from it than just 5 seconds :skull:

Y’all drag me but Kandi did not need to get that mad lol 

also everyone who hates marlo even laughing a Drew’s dumbass lmao

Atlanta is just not working for me anymore even Kenya seems over it (partially because she doesn’t have a lot going on). 

Next season they need to swap half the cast for other veteran faves and if it still sucks then they just need a hard reboot like NY. :chick1:

Omg this RHOA episode was good. They should've just cut the trip episodes. Drew's "all Marlo has to do is shift her body weight and it's a fight" comment :deadbanana2:

Edited by mokitsu

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Fyb2q7hXsAUkli5?format=jpg&name=large

Ashley sis :deadbanana:

Is Miss Ashley implying Jon was getting his Hamm beat by Michael Darby? :deadbanana2: when she uses this for a storyline... 

I once again am asking you all to watch Summer House: Martha’s Vineyard

10 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Fyb2q7hXsAUkli5?format=jpg&name=large

Ashley sis :deadbanana:

is she really saying michael darby in peak gollum form pulled jon hamm :skull: 

9 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I once again am asking you all to watch Summer House: Martha’s Vineyard

I will give it a try later tonight.

9 hours ago, teresaguidice said:

is she really saying michael darby in peak gollum form pulled jon hamm :skull: 

Either that or she's desperate to link herself (through Michael) to someone famous lol 

Chile if miss Michael can pull in the Hammaconda to rearrange his pale guts there's HOPE for all y'all. 

Melissa and Joe Gorga are evil vindictive people. This reunion episode was so gross to watch… the way that side of the couch dog piled on Louie and Teresa, and Andy allowed them to spew their verifiably false accusations. Just sick. Marge and Melissa need to go, and we need to see less of the husbands in general next season. Except for Danielle’s hunky man, he can stay :gaycat2:

3 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Melissa and Joe Gorga are evil vindictive people. This reunion episode was so gross to watch… the way that side of the couch dog piled on Louie and Teresa, and Andy allowed them to spew their verifiably false accusations. Just sick. Marge and Melissa need to go, and we need to see less of the husbands in general next season. Except for Danielle’s hunky man, he can stay :gaycat2:

Pretty much sums it up! The bias from Andy was insufferable to watch. 

I think Teresa haters on twitter might be a little.. mentally unwell.

Why are they on twitter running around saying Brooks “Cancer scammer” Ayer’s from RHOC isn’t as bad as Louie. How are you even comparing the two?

On 6/13/2023 at 3:22 PM, Crashed said:

Wait why did they flash back to season 4 title card anyway? What does that have to do with this current season..? I haven’t been watching so maybe i missed somethin 

Tamra’s level of unhinged this episode is not cute… you can start drama or stir the pot without being that insane 

it’s giving Kelly Dodd level aggression 

Edited by Alfred

Shannon is so likable and funny

I really like the new housewife this season, so far she fits in organically and is interesting and has a good story

Emily being the voice of reason I did not expect but it worked well

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.