The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

I haven’t seen one PEEP about Drew from any of you :toofunny3: did she stop being so annoying? Or is she just that nonexistent lmao

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I haven’t seen one PEEP about Drew from any of you :toofunny3: did she stop being so annoying? Or is she just that nonexistent lmao

She hasn't had much screen time so far....to be fair, her divorce story line will probably be the only organic story we get this season. Everything else just seems forced and insignificant. 

5 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

She’s been on 2.5 episodes so far :rip:

teresa is such trash but i would be lying if said i didn't somewhat enjoy this back and forth between sisters-in-laws :deadbanana3: 

Idk if anyone’s watching but Summer House: Martha’s Vineyard is great. It feels like something interesting is happening each episode, compared to modern Housewives seasons where we’re waiting weeks to get to the 3-4 fights of the season that then linger for too long.

Edited by Rotunda

I love tre and will always be team Tre but she is losing big time in this reunion. She is SO bad at articulating what she means. Melissa ands Maragret are eating her bad really bad, I fear. I also think Louie is shady (not as bad as Melissa/Joe make him to be though)

Teresa literally has the entire left side against her + the host of the reunion. At least back in the day Andy was better at faking his bias but now he openly makes digs right in front of these women. He does it excessively to Teresa & Jennifer so honestly I hope Teresa actually does leave so they can see how useless Melissa actually is when the ratings tank.

1 hour ago, boys said:

Teresa literally has the entire left side against her + the host of the reunion. At least back in the day Andy was better at faking his bias but now he openly makes digs right in front of these women. He does it excessively to Teresa & Jennifer so honestly I hope Teresa actually does leave so they can see how useless Melissa actually is when the ratings tank.

This. If Jennifer is gonna be a mouthpiece for Teresa, can they at least plan ahead like Melissa and Margaret clearly do so that Teresa has a chance during the reunions? :deadbanana2: 

19 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

It honestly feels like Drew isn’t a part of the cast…she’s been getting the least amount of screen time (I feel like Courtney and Monyetta are shown more than Drew) 

Teresa....needs a spokesperson. She's just very inarticulate but at least it looks like she might expose Gorga next week. 

• Like 1

Why is it Melissa's fault that Teresa is an idiot? I still don't know what Teresa needs defending from...she caused all of this, including bringing that creep to the show. I don't understand how ppl can look at Louie and then think: "mmmm, Teresa is making good decisions once again...let's blindly support her against the evil sister in law".

Besides, it's not like she was making ANY points besides reaffirming that she HATES her family, which EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS girl...it's been 3289374389242 years and the whole universe is tired. Again, I've never seen a reunion where no one wants to be there...everyone looked absolutely drained.

Also, bless Danielle's heart. Her face when she realized she was set up but had to make up some bullshit excuse cause she already chose her "team". Poor thing...she was clearly upset, as shown by her hot mic moment :fan:. Let's hope she learned her lesson for next season.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Illyana Frost said:

Also, bless Danielle's heart. Her face when she realized she was set up but had to make up some bullshit excuse cause she already chose her "team". Poor thing...she was clearly upset, as shown by her hot mic moment :fan:. Let's hope she learned her lesson for next season.

Not happening. She's been seen in multiple events with Tre, Jenn and Dolores. Those 4 are as strong as the Marge-Melissa-Jackie wall

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

happy RHOC day! :cheers:

The day we’ve been waiting for… Tamra’s return! 

1 hour ago, Illyana Frost said:

Why is it Melissa's fault that Teresa is an idiot? I still don't know what Teresa needs defending from...she caused all of this, including bringing that creep to the show. I don't understand how ppl can look at Louie and then think: "mmmm, Teresa is making good decisions once again...let's blindly support her against the evil sister in law".

Besides, it's not like she was making ANY points besides reaffirming that she HATES her family, which EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS girl...it's been 3289374389242 years and the whole universe is tired. Again, I've never seen a reunion where no one wants to be there...everyone looked absolutely drained.

It's not Melissa's fault.

Melissa is just a fake evil bleep...YOU KNOW it's bad when someone as dizzy as Teresa makes you look unlikable when it should too easy to make yourself look good against Teresa and her ways.

Melissa is just prettier trash.

We all know she is a family member who came onto a show to take down a star of the show...anyone who works or is social knows if a family member tried to push their way in their personal or professional circle they wouldn't respect them.

Strangers are another story.

Family hits different.

THIS IS WHY MELISSA WILL NEVER WIN...haha

fbA37R3.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Teresa....needs a spokesperson. She's just very inarticulate but at least it looks like she might expose Gorga next week. 

I painstakingly adore Teresa despite her stupidity...it kind of makes her more personable.

It's like the Jersey version of an I love Lucy episode.

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

happy RHOC day! :cheers:

50 minutes ago, Million said:

The day we’ve been waiting for… Tamra’s return! 

Happy OC premiere day girls! 

Ready for Tamgod’s return :whistle:

Teresa doesn’t take accountability for anything :biblio:

Also…

Teresa: “yes, Luis is my ***** boy“ :skull:

2 hours ago, Illyana Frost said:

Teresa's struggles articulating herself aren't Melissa's fault but the fact that Melissa came on this show with her husband to attack and destroy Teresa is her fault. They came onto this show literally talking about how jealous they were that Teresa was spending more time with the women on the show. Instigated the problems on camera at the christening with Melissa's family egging on the shenanigans and from that day on have pretended like they've done nothing wrong. 

This random obsession with Louie that the fans have is crazy but turn a blind eye to the two crooks sitting on the other side Joe & Frank.

Teresa was RHONJ before Melissa but Melissa will never be able to fill Teresa's shoes. She's used her for like 13 years now and all she does is lie.

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, boys said:

Teresa's struggles articulating herself aren't Melissa's fault but the fact that Melissa came on this show with her husband to attack and destroy Teresa is her fault. They came onto this show literally talking about how jealous they were that Teresa was spending more time with the women on the show. Instigated the problems on camera at the christening with Melissa's family egging on the shenanigans and from that day on have pretended like they've done nothing wrong. 

This random obsession with Louie that the fans have is crazy but turn a blind eye to the two crooks sitting on the other side Joe & Frank.

Teresa was RHONJ before Melissa but Melissa will never be able to fill Teresa's shoes. She's used her for like 13 years now and all she does is lie.

I truly get that...but it's the same argument for over 10 years, where in multiple occasions both parties have said that they "are moving on"...and it ends up not being true.  The difference is that, and correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't seen Melissa in the past few seasons coming out of nowhere to attack Teresa for things that happened 10 years ago.

Maybe the dynamic was different in the beginning but wether we like it or not (and for people insisting on "...but this is Teresa's show"), Melissa's been on the show 10 years now...so it's not like something can be done about it now. What I've seen though, is Teresa always retorting to the same thing: blaming Melissa for absolutely EVERYTHING that has gone wrong in her life without taking accountability for ANYTHING.

And I don't think fans have a random obsession towards Luis...one can just watch him to infer that he's horrid and Teresa doesn't have a very good track record regarding smart decision-making.

• Like 1

Jersey is so dire right now, almost the point of being unpleasant 

We are tired 

Andy questioning why Jennifer brought up the Melissa cheating rumour on camera was bizarre.

Did he forget this was housewives? 

2 minutes ago, Million said:

Andy questioning why Jennifer brought up the Melissa cheating rumour on camera was bizarre.

Did he forget this was housewives? 

like lol.....the level of bias was nauseating. Plus the fact that he continued to press on it instead of pressing Melissa on the fact that Margaret was the one who was spreading the rumor 

1 minute ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

like lol.....the level of bias was nauseating. Plus the fact that he continued to press on it instead of pressing Melissa on the fact that Margaret was the one who was spreading the rumor 

Exactly. It’s been clear for years that he dislikes Jennifer but this was crazy

It was also so annoying that he kept stopping them all from arguing. This is what we want to see at the reunion 👏🏻 👏🏻 

He needs to be put on pause. 

For me the real loser of this reunion is Andy. He is so annoying. I think it's time we get a new person to host the reunions. Bias, rude, boring.

I can't wait for this reunion to be done i feel so tired after this episode, now i'm kinda happy that NJ will be taking a little pause. 

Hope OC will bring it this season. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.