The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

NY reboot will be really interesting. I'm sure it'll feel like a brand new show.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

https://twitter.com/jaysrealityblog/status/1665525295686852608?s=46

the fact that marlo bothers Kenya and Kandi so much is crazy to me.  

like after season 4 I would just ignore her :ahh:

and why do they keep bringing up old tea about her. There are plenty of recent things to talk about lol 

I'm curious if the ratings will be up this week for RHOA. 

Edited by rooby.booby

Ain't nobody ask for a RHONY reboot.

Like I said before, they did it because they didn't want to fire Eboni and face backlash when race relations was high.

They were ok with keeping that white girl (Lizzie or Lynette or something) which would have made it an even bigger race issue.

Canning Eboni AND that other young girl would have been ok because Bravo would say they tried to target younger and they backfired.

Wanting to get rid of Eboni ALONE was what caused all of this...they knew she wouldn't reaudition and it's just like the trick they give the housewives when they give them a contract for less or friend of contract knowing they (minus Luann and Porsha) would never accept a demotion so they resign. It's the company's way of saying we will let you leave the company "on your own terms" so other companies don't look at you funny.

All would be resolved had they CHOSEN correctly and given Bershawn the apple and made Eboni a FOH.

Eboni is smart, beautiful, and strong: she also has a history of not being able to finish things/she (accidentally or incidentally) damages things. It just never goes well for her. Those are the type of people who will always lose in the end. It's sad because she seems like a great woman who was taught to be too alpha because she didn't have the right tools to balance herself out.

Either way, HER POWER to ricochet an entire franchise because they were scared to get rid of her.

Maybe she won:coffee2:

Honestly I’m ready for the new NY. Every single person I saw was calling for Rhony to be canceled outright after their last season. Okay so it was Covid, but none of them had any chemistry with each other anymore and they were bored filming it. 

if it comes back like Miami came back(even if I didn’t know any of the OG cast the should would still be amazing) then we are good. If it comes in like Dubai…. With the STUPID costumes and cringe “drama” then I’ll skip it. there has to be some kind of endearing and relatability within their relationships or else it’s just useless 

Why is everyone so sick on RHOA :bibliahh:

5 hours ago, slw84 said:

Like I said before, they did it because they didn't want to fire Eboni and face backlash when race relations was high.

They were ok with keeping that white girl (Lizzie or Lynette or something) which would have made it an even bigger race issue.

Canning Eboni AND that other young girl would have been ok because Bravo would say they tried to target younger and they backfired.

Wanting to get rid of Eboni ALONE was what caused all of this...they knew she wouldn't reaudition and it's just like the trick they give the housewives when they give them a contract for less or friend of contract knowing they (minus Luann and Porsha) would never accept a demotion so they resign. It's the company's way of saying we will let you leave the company "on your own terms" so other companies don't look at you funny.

All would be resolved had they CHOSEN correctly and given Bershawn the apple and made Eboni a FOH.

Eboni is smart, beautiful, and strong: she also has a history of not being able to finish things/she (accidentally or incidentally) damages things. It just never goes well for her. Those are the type of people who will always lose in the end. It's sad because she seems like a great woman who was taught to be too alpha because she didn't have the right tools to balance herself out.

Either way, HER POWER to ricochet an entire franchise because they were scared to get rid of her.

It helps that Eboni still has a cordial relationship with Bravo (her appearing at BravoCon and WWHL), so that opens up the door for her to return to the next season of the reboot 

5 hours ago, slw84 said:

You hit the nail on the head with this.

My issue with the original RHONY started back when Leah was added—to me, that was the beginning of the end. The age gaps between the original and Eboni/Leah was a slap in the face every episode because of how much more "woke" the new girls were in comparison. It's the same issue Crystal is having on RHOBH.

Plus RHONY was on at a time where there was a lot of political exhaustion and people wanted to watch TV to escape exactly that (ie: Will & Grace's cancellation)

But it was ridiculous to the core that it took RHONY so long to add any woman of color to the cast, when NYC is known for being so diverse and inclusive. I wish they grabbed someone from their circle (if there were any :skull:) or at least roughly around the same age. The girls needed educating, and we have proof in Garcelle on RHOBH that it can work extremely well. It's just a topic that needs to be approached by someone of the same generation.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, yogosans14 said:

RHONY is awful without Bethenny y’all over hype that show.

RHOP & RHONJ>>>>

IA Without Bethenny RHONY is dead weight.

Also RHONY was never a ratings juggernaut like RHOA or RHONJ & it was never a real representation of NYC.  

I really think bravo is trying to reboot most of these shows for a younger audience 

they just found a great opportunity with RHONY and took it lol 

35 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I really think bravo is trying to reboot most of these shows for a younger audience 

they just found a great opportunity with RHONY and took it lol 

If RHONY actually takes off and is a success then the other franchises should really be worried.

I also think a great deal of the GP are starting to move on from these types of shows. The franchise has been around for almost 20 years now and everything has a expiration date.

1 minute ago, OCBoy212 said:

If RHONY actually takes off and is a success then the other franchises should really be worried.

I also think a great deal of the GP are starting to move on from these types of shows. The franchise has been around for almost 20 years now and everything has a expiration date.

Unless they serve a S1 Beverly Hills kind of iconic season that will NEVER happen. The RHONY fanbase is extremely devoted to the oldies.

54 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

The RHONY fanbase is extremely devoted to the oldies.

It's scary how dedicated they are to someone like Ramona who wouldn't even shake their hand most likely.

• Haha 1

They definitely want to see if going younger will work to attract viewers and keep the shows afloat, while funneling the oldies into Girls Trips so they can get them out of their long term expensive contracts and pay them less.

On 6/1/2023 at 9:29 PM, 305 said:

Teresa is such a bold face liar, she's pathetic. Don't see how anyone can actually like this psycho

This. Also Luis is a creep :biblio:

RHONJ hit 1 mil views with the reunion while RHOA got 600k last week omg :skull:

4 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Unless they serve a S1 Beverly Hills kind of iconic season that will NEVER happen. The RHONY fanbase is extremely devoted to the oldies.

You’re such a F’n liar camille 😂😭😂

Yea you’re right it probably won’t happen lol.

RHOA feels so weird like clearly Marlo is "working" and bringing drama, she also has Kandi "activated" but it's still not really giving :rip:

This episode was definitely a step up from the last however and I hope the ratings reflect that because I still don't think RHOA needs a complete reboot (yet)

9 hours ago, abc1990 said:

It helps that Eboni still has a cordial relationship with Bravo (her appearing at BravoCon and WWHL), so that opens up the door for her to return to the next season of the reboot 

I would definitely like to see Eboni back in some capacity. She could be the grounding housewife of the show, like a Carole. She almost was that, but as we all know it just got too heavy on S13 due to the context of those conversations, etc. I see her fitting in to S14's cast too. I wonder why they didn't hire her. 

I'd actually be seated for Bethenny vs Eboni. They're both very type-A personalities, smart, with traces of know-it-all tendencies. They'd either get along great or clash. If this RHONY reboot flops, I only want to see the OG cast come back with Bethenny leading the pack. Entertainment value and ratings guaranteed. B and Eboni banding together to drag Ramona for her antics would be a kii too :keir:

This weeks episode of RHOA was better. I enjoyed it, next one looks good (at least that scene, idk about the whole episode). I hope the ratings for this weeks episode are better.

6 hours ago, dman4life said:

RHOA feels so weird like clearly Marlo is "working" and bringing drama, she also has Kandi "activated" but it's still not really giving :rip:

This episode was definitely a step up from the last however and I hope the ratings reflect that because I still don't think RHOA needs a complete reboot (yet)

The past 2 episodes could have been one lol 

also the girls could have at least showed up for the homecoming after all this production about the performance 

9 hours ago, dman4life said:

Well it's just inauthentic and not ORGANTIC as Cynthia would say. These girls, besides Kandi and Kenya, REALLY you can tell they are NOT friends IRL and they wouldn't be hanging out if camera's weren't rolling. 

Sheree is my absolute favorite Atlanta HW, but she'd work so much better as a friend of these days. Show up for group scenes and shady confessionals, where she thrives, and not have to make up another storyline or stutter through another reunion.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, boys said:

It's scary how dedicated they are to someone like Ramona who wouldn't even shake their hand most likely.

Exactly.   Idk how everyone can blame Eboni or Leah but not put that same

blame on Ramona and Luann. 🙃

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.