The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

RHOA doing worse than RHONY numbers :toofunny3: their tricks are tired, if this wasn’t rebooted RHONY shouldn’t have been either

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

If Teresa were intelligent like Kenya she really could have eaten Melissa up in that reunion. Teresa just comes off so braindead at times that it's not hard to drag her good. :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Andy is a pathetic loser and I hate to say it but all the horrible things disgruntled former housewives like Nene say about him are actually the truth :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, dman4life said:

Sir I've commented plenty of times about your girl allegedly increasing ratings but I guess that clearly must've worn off. And of course leave it to you to bring up your favorite 3 former castmates when nobody else mentioned them as per usual :rip:

:ahh:I do like Nene though. 
sad she shot herself in the foot and won’t return.

I have this bad feeling they are going to bring Kim back for season 16 and she’ll take a reduced salary as it’s better than nothing.

I just can’t see Sanya and Marlo remaining full time. One of them is getting demoted. I’m thinking Sanya.

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

RHOA doing worse than RHONY numbers :toofunny3: their tricks are tired, if this wasn’t rebooted RHONY shouldn’t have been either

RHONY ratings in their last season were not bad…they just were not great.

The only reason RHONY was rebooted was because they didn’t want to a) admit they were wrong and dumb for taking the political route and pushing Eboni to use the platform incorrectly.

b) tend younger but choose the wrong type of younger cast.

eboni and whatever that girl that ran naked with the tiki torches or whatever didn’t even know each other.

it was so tone deaf trying to appeal to the moment which was semi artificial to begin with and it really knock the wind out of the sail of NY.

3 hours ago, boys said:

It’s unfortunate but people are finally seeing the girls who they claimed could carry RHOA actually can’t they don’t have it in them 

this includes Kenya right? :foxaylove3:

honestly I just don’t see a FULL revamp doing much for RHOA….anyone they’d get would be full on try yards in Atlanta (see Sanya, Drew, Shamari, Eva for reference.) 

a few OGs are needed, seeing Kenya MAD for no reason all the time is worth it maybe. 

17 minutes ago, slw84 said:

:ahh:I do like Nene though. 
sad she shot herself in the foot and won’t return.

I have this bad feeling they are going to bring Kim back for season 16 and she’ll take a reduced salary as it’s better than nothing.

I just can’t see Sanya and Marlo remaining full time. One of them is getting demoted. I’m thinking Sanya.

Sanya needs to go like yesterday, RHOA has never had such a thirsty pick me ass person as her. She makes Kim Fields look like a sound casting decision and Marlo...honestly shoulda just stayed a friend. I sadly do see them bringing Kim Z back. 

Bringing Kim Z back is a right decision. Now bring back either Shamari or Claudia. Letting both of them go after 1 season was a dumb idea. Phaedra should have come back instead of heading to M2M, and Porsha needs to get a highly publicized divorce and come back as well. They need Cynthia, and Kenya can stay, but Kandi, Marlo, Sheree, and Sanya all need to go

22 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

this includes Kenya right? :foxaylove3:

Oh absolutely

Can't wait to try using Teresa's recipes :eli: 

Andy is usually good at dodging questions but that explanation of why Melissa got hired was just… :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, geddymonster said:

Andy is usually good at dodging questions but that explanation of why Melissa got hired was just… :deadbanana4:

As if we don't already know Melissa was trashing Teresa to Danielle and asking her to put in a good word to producers. He really looked so stupid there acting like he doesn't know why Melissa was cast. :rip:

20 minutes ago, boys said:

As if we don't already know Melissa was trashing Teresa to Danielle and asking her to put in a good word to producers. He really looked so stupid they’re acting like he doesn't know why Melissa was cast. :rip:

“sHE haD a DoUBle stAiRCasE!1!!” :bibliahh:

Sanya is literally awful. I still get nightmares from when she made them run track and shoot commercials with her on a girls trip :rip:

29 minutes ago, geddymonster said:

“sHE haD a DoUBle stAiRCasE!1!!” :bibliahh:

:bibliahh:

He was better off saying he wanted Joe Gorga to f*ck him.

21 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Sanya is literally awful. I still get nightmares from when she made them run track and shoot commercials with her on a girls trip :rip:

You can tell they gave up on finding actual complex and unique individuals and went more for gimmicks when it came to her. You know they heard Olympic medalist they road that **** all the way to headquarters so they could say they had an olympian as a housewife.

You know who else was an Olympian?

9 hours ago, dman4life said:

Sanya needs to go like yesterday, RHOA has never had such a thirsty pick me ass person as her. She makes Kim Fields look like a sound casting decision and Marlo...honestly shoulda just stayed a friend. I sadly do see them bringing Kim Z back. 

I feel you, luv.

prepare for the worst:hug:

I wonder if RHOA will get the RHONY treatment and start over from scratch. People are hating this season.

Kenya should go till she can get a divorce and a actual baby sitter 

the divorce may be holding back a lot of storylines (and I don’t think this show is good for custody - see Bethenny)

I feel it’s the same thing with Ashely Darby when it comes to storylines 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Also phaedra wouldn’t help RHOA cause she’s kind of a side character like the rest of the current RHOA cast 

think she will do well on M2M cause its a lot to bounce off of 

I hope they let go of Teresa.  She’s an absolutely vile person, who falls out with everyone who refuses to bow down to her. Give her and her tomato-red-faced husband their own show, and bring on one of Jennifer’s friends as her replacement. You’re going to get a more entertaining show since Teresa has ceased being fun to watch. I can already picture Jennifer getting into drunken antics with her friend. 

I loved it when they posted one receipt after another of Teresa’s lies.

• Like 1

Teresa is such a bold face liar, she's pathetic. Don't see how anyone can actually like this psycho

Is Atlanta about to get axed? It's doing RHONY numbers before they canceled her too.

2 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Is Atlanta about to get axed? It's doing RHONY numbers before they canceled her too.

I cannot imagine omg. That would be a huge shocker although it really sucks nowadays. So sad. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.