The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

How did they get kicked out of a charity event :bibliahh:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Atlanta can definitely get a RHONY style complete reboot atp because the current cast is stale af Marlo shoulda never been given a peach! Her beef with Kandi is beyond weird. 

On 5/29/2023 at 2:03 PM, Chemist said:

Lala and James made the last 3/4 seasons of VPR let’s be real. Without them it would have been cancelled already.

People complaining about them cheating or being horrible is funny cause it is because of the scandals that the show is still ongoing. All of them are horrible human beings and we watch it BECAUSE of that, not despise of that

Lala hasn't been good television since seasons 4/5 she then transformed into some "gangster" persona that was just cringe inducing to watch so I have no clue what you mean when she has been carrying for the last 3 seasons cause Raquel carried this last one, the season prior was a dud and the one before that Stassi/Katie/Kristen dynamics were what carried it.

People aren't complaining that their cheaters or horrible people its the fact that they have for some reason climbed up on this high horse during Scandoval and are under the delusion that they are somehow better than Raquel when they aren't.

• Like 1

Andy saying what he remembers about casting Melissa was that she was cute, Joe was funny and they had a double staircase like Teresa. He's such an idiot if he thinks we believe they casted Melissa & Joe Gorga for anything other than the beef with Teresa.

It’s just like… this entire episode should’ve been scrapped. Everyone is sick and tired, half the main cast is missing or leaving halfway through, then the main event of the ep was a boring community charity thing that production got them kicked out of 5 minutes in. There was NOTHING for them to film other than the bus rides. :skull:

I did enjoy Kenya once again planning a trip all about herself and promising the most only to pay the other ladies dust though. :laugh:

On another note, these two are looking so chic in their mid-50s. :smitten:

They seem happier and more balanced without the show.

I could write a dissertation on how insufferably annoying it is that the supposed HWs moderator cannot seem to unclench his lips from leprechaun gorga’s microscopic *****, but what’s the point? Andrew saying Joe Gorga is his favorite househusband and that he finds him to be “funny” pretty much says it all. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, crf13 said:

I could write a dissertation on how insufferably annoying it is that the supposed HWs moderator cannot seem to unclench his lips from leprechaun gorga’s microscopic *****, but what’s the point? Andrew saying Joe Gorga is his favorite househusband and that he finds him to be “funny” pretty much says it all. 

The biased editing and moderation isn’t even hidden anymore, it’s horrible. On the bright side, the wife of Melissa Gorga’s tile guy Rachel Pooda was the biggest LOSER of the night, and that brought me great joy.

I loathe margaRAT but I LIVED for the way she delivered the "I'm the devil? Well...you're A CRIMINAL AND SO IS HE!" line.

I've never seen a reunion where EVERYONE is so over it...Dolores is checked out, Danielle wants to go to Shake Shack...even Andy is tired. They have to do something with this franchise.

3 hours ago, crf13 said:

The bias is the most blatant it’s ever been it was crazy to watch. He really needs to take a step back and I blame those ridiculous HW fans who run around calling him Daddy like he’s a good when these women do all of the work and he just sits back and ridicules them.

https://twitter.com/melissasoldnose/status/1663732179258712069?s=46&t=MWLJ3ZY5TBn8mPr8rx4ENQ

Are they all afraid of Joe Gorga besides Teresa/Jen/Louie?? Why would Jackie say Joe always keeps his composure when he never does 

Andy definitely has a thing for Joe Gorga and he would choose Joe/Melissa over Teresa any day....that being said, I'm sure the other producers know that RHONJ is done without Teresa 

Can I also say, you can tell Teresa doesn't watch the show much....the way they are ALWAYS giving her the poor edit in comparison to Joe/Melissa yet she hasn't fussed about it over the years lol 

6 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Andy definitely has a thing for Joe Gorga and he would choose Joe/Melissa over Teresa any day....that being said, I'm sure the other producers know that RHONJ is done without Teresa 

Can I also say, you can tell Teresa doesn't watch the show much....the way they are ALWAYS giving her the poor edit in comparison to Joe/Melissa yet she hasn't fussed about it over the years lol 

Teresa might be a bit dumb but I truly think she just loves the family life. The way she’s taken in Louie’s kids and all the social media you see from her is just her doing things with all the kids or being excited to make her husband dinner. I just don’t get the vibe she’s obsessed with the show like the Gorgas given that even Andy has said Teresa has wanted to quit a few times. 

37 minutes ago, boys said:

Teresa might be a bit dumb but I truly think she just loves the family life. The way she’s taken in Louie’s kids and all the social media you see from her is just her doing things with all the kids or being excited to make her husband dinner. I just don’t get the vibe she’s obsessed with the show like the Gorgas given that even Andy has said Teresa has wanted to quit a few times. 

Yeah she really just stays in her bubble lol....the show is just a backdrop in her life. Seems like she's finally fed up with the family drama taking center stage so I wouldn't be surprised is she doesn't return next year if Gorga is still there. I think she'll give the producers an ultimatum. 

I didn't like how Andy was kinda mean with Teresa ... idk how to explain it.

37 minutes ago, rooby.booby said:

I didn't like how Andy was kinda mean with Teresa ... idk how to explain it.

You said it right he was being demeaning to her and treating her like she was a joke.

• Like 1

Ratings: #RHOA S15E04 — 0.20 demo (P18-49) / 657,000 viewers. *season low*

Welp another franchise going to reboot. Giving RHOD ratings :skull:

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Ratings: #RHOA S15E04 — 0.20 demo (P18-49) / 657,000 viewers. *season low*

Welp another franchise going to reboot. Giving RHOD ratings :skull:

It’s Memorial Day but still not a good look 

On 5/30/2023 at 3:53 PM, boys said:

Lala hasn't been good television since seasons 4/5 she then transformed into some "gangster" persona that was just cringe inducing to watch so I have no clue what you mean when she has been carrying for the last 3 seasons cause Raquel carried this last one, the season prior was a dud and the one before that Stassi/Katie/Kristen dynamics were what carried it.

lauren from utah was doing the cringe blaccent and "gangster" persona from the very beginning. it was less grating then because it was so enjoyable (and needed at the time) to have someone really ruffle stassi, katie, and kristen's feathers and get them on their heels. 

It’s unfortunate but people are finally seeing the girls who they claimed could carry RHOA actually can’t they don’t have it in them 

9 minutes ago, boys said:

It’s unfortunate but people are finally seeing the girls who they claimed could carry RHOA actually can’t they don’t have it in them 

I've been told for years in this thread how much of a ratings draw a certain someone is but this episode was literally centered around her and had the lowest of the season :toofunny3:

RHOA is going to have to move in a different direction.

the ones enjoying the decline really have convinced themselves that their faves would keep the ratings up...despite the ratings going down on their final seasons and/or spinoff show.

I think last season wasn't the best but it rebounded to have 7 1M viewed episodes...not sure this season has it in them but the likes of Nene, Kim Zolciak, Porsha or Phaedra have proven declines. and would not save the show plus break the budget.

As much as people think Kandi is boring, the execs love Kandi. She's not going anywhere. Kenya is here to stay and gets the most trends. Drew's divorced saved her corniness.

So that leaves Marlo, Sheree, and Sanya.

They kept the cast the same for two reasons in a row and now they might just make some adjustments.

I wonder if Sanya might get demoted.

Sheree provides fake storylines but she's still an OG and is more valuable than the other three.

Marlo is bringing the drama but it comes off poorly. I wonder if she might get demoted.

SADLY, I can see them bringing back Kim Zolciak since she needs a check.

Nene and Phaedra are done.

Porsha won't come back based on her salary demands. She will have to start at a lower price like Sheree, Nene, and Kenya did before returning.

5 minutes ago, dman4life said:

I've been told for years in this thread how much of a ratings draw a certain someone is but this episode was literally centered around her and had the lowest of the season :toofunny3:

Teehee...I didn't see you commenting during episodes surrounded by a certain someone when the ratings increased. Interesting...

I think there are at least three certain someones safe for season 16. Not sure about the other three.

I wonder if Monyetta will rise to a peachholder.

It seems like Kim has been kissing production butt and wanting to get back on. Kim (like your fave Porsha [tired ratings on her solo show and on her last season on RHOA], or Nene or Phaedra) would waste the budget as the ratings wouldn't boost enough, if at all, but it seems the timing might be perfect for Kim to hustle her way back to RHOA. 

I just can't see everyone continuing forward without at least one demotion prior to season 16.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Teehee...I didn't see you commenting during episodes surrounded by a certain someone when the ratings increased. Interesting...

I think there are at least three certain someones safe for season 16. Not sure about the other three.

I wonder if Monyetta will rise to a peachholder.

It seems like Kim has been kissing production butt and wanting to get back on. Kim (like your fave Porsha [tired ratings on her solo show and on her last season on RHOA], or Nene or Phaedra) would waste the budget as the ratings wouldn't boost enough, if at all, but it seems the timing might be perfect for Kim to hustle her way back to RHOA. 

I just can't see everyone continuing forward without at least one demotion prior to season 16.

giphy.gif

Sir I've commented plenty of times about your girl allegedly increasing ratings but I guess that clearly must've worn off. And of course leave it to you to bring up your favorite 3 former castmates when nobody else mentioned them as per usual :rip:

I don’t even care about the ratings tbh 

They just don’t feed off each well. Even Kandi and Kenya seem like forced friends 

Sadly kim would lowkey help lol. The girls need a new target and she’s great at that 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.