The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Ariana is boring and also not the voice of reason she was still very judgmental to the entire group while acting above them when she was living the same life as them just hiding all of Tom's skeletons while trying to look down on the others.

• Like 2

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Jaay said:

2 million for the reunion, that’s huge for Bravo in 2023

Oh wow. This has to be the highest rated Bravo show/episode since ATL’s hey day? This is crazy 

2 hours ago, abc1990 said:

I feel like the spin off they did is what Nene and Kim tried to do years ago 

Did they almost have their own spin off? 

Also I agree w what someone else said about how it’s unclear what RHOA is building towards.

I feel like the bar has been set to where if a show doesn’t have a big scandal it’s kinda just…there. The Girardis, Jen Shah, and now Scandoval. Makes it harder for other shows to shine through without a major incident or controversy 

6 hours ago, slw84 said:

The lies you tell...Ariana isn't even a good cast member on VPR. She just got lucky this season that she gets to rebrand but once the hype dies down and people realize how boring Ariana is and how she just needs to be herself and accept her love for women (she hooked up with Lala but Tom didn't consider it cheating).

The fact that every cast member on that show either slept with their best friend's partner or were known for being mistresses (Lala/Scheana) and are coming down so hard on Raquel.

The only cast member that has no cheating skeleton is Katie and that's because she didn't get caught.

Anyways, LVP is LURRRRVING these rating bonanza stats right about now. Get money, legend.

Ariana was kind of boring but the way she is dragging Tom so eloquently makes me think she was just being underused under Tom's shadow.

And idgaf who cheats with who. I just want ******* dragging each other and Lala excells at that :cm:

17 hours ago, Chemist said:

Ariana was kind of boring but the way she is dragging Tom so eloquently makes me think she was just being underused under Tom's shadow.

And idgaf who cheats with who. I just want ******* dragging each other and Lala excells at that :cm:

It's Ariana's moment for sure but I hope she capitalizes on it.

The way Andy speaks to Teresa and her husband in that trailer is a disgrace. I would leave the set and cuss him out until he apologizes.

1 hour ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

The way Andy speaks to Teresa and her husband in that trailer is a disgrace. I would leave the set and cuss him out until he apologizes.

But he lets James scream and yell like a banshee on VPR and coddles him 

• Like 1

On 5/25/2023 at 8:44 PM, Alfred said:

Oh wow. This has to be the highest rated Bravo show/episode since ATL’s hey day? This is crazy 

Did they almost have their own spin off? 

Yeah years ago…it was supposed to be them driving around the USA in an RV or something like that

FxOyFKCagAIbgYh?format=jpg&name=large

Back on her sugar baby era :WAP:

On 5/26/2023 at 6:25 PM, boys said:

But he lets James scream and yell like a banshee on VPR and coddles him 

The VPR fanbase gassing Lauren and James up and conveniently forgetting that they've been vile assholes (and verbally abusive in James' case) their entire tenures on the show. :zzz:

Edited by Lille

33 minutes ago, Lille said:

The VPR fanbase gassing Lauren and James up and conveniently forgetting that they've been vile assholes (and verbally abusive in James' case) their entire tenures on the show. :zzz:

Like how soon they forget that the whole cast was calling Lala a homewrecker years prior but forgave her because she started inviting them on the private jet. James body shamed all of them (even calling Katie pregnant to her face) and verbally abused the girl they are all attacking now for years. This group is so hypocritical and the fans are somehow just as awful like why are you all so shocked that Tom Sandoval is terrible? Season 2 premiered with the scandal of him having cheated on Kristen in Vegas. He was just a guy so the fans of the show forgave him but refused to support someone like Kristen.

“bullets or biscuits” is such a tagline :bibliahh: 15 years in and Sheree is still delivering. Without her and Marlo this show should be cancelled 

19 hours ago, boys said:

Like how soon they forget that the whole cast was calling Lala a homewrecker years prior but forgave her because she started inviting them on the private jet. James body shamed all of them (even calling Katie pregnant to her face) and verbally abused the girl they are all attacking now for years. This group is so hypocritical and the fans are somehow just as awful like why are you all so shocked that Tom Sandoval is terrible? Season 2 premiered with the scandal of him having cheated on Kristen in Vegas. He was just a guy so the fans of the show forgave him but refused to support someone like Kristen.

OOH I only watched s1 cuz queen Stassi carried lemme watch S2

44 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

OOH I only watched s1 cuz queen Stassi carried lemme watch S2

Oh thats Ariana's debut as well interested in what you think when you see how she speaks on Kristen in season 2 episode 4.

On 5/25/2023 at 2:37 PM, Chemist said:

Lala and Ariana would be such great housewives. Lala would be a more composed Brandi. Get her in RHOBH!

i pray to god every day y’all never get hired as casting for Bravo’s production companies

Lala and James made the last 3/4 seasons of VPR let’s be real. Without them it would have been cancelled already.

People complaining about them cheating or being horrible is funny cause it is because of the scandals that the show is still ongoing. All of them are horrible human beings and we watch it BECAUSE of that, not despise of that

12 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

“bullets or biscuits” is such a tagline :bibliahh: 15 years in and Sheree is still delivering. Without her and Marlo this show should be cancelled 

!!

Oof that Atlanta episode was a mess. What the hell did I just watch? 

Her taste >

15 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Her taste >

:pukey:

10 hours ago, Stevie said:

Oof that Atlanta episode was a mess. What the hell did I just watch? 

I haven’t watched in three seasons, what happened?

58 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

:pukey:

I haven’t watched in three seasons, what happened?

Well the storyline right now is that Marlo for some reason is mad that Kandi didn't help her get her criminal record expunged. At the same time she's saying that Kandi has created a gun violence culture around her restaurants. Then at the end of the episode Marlo tried to kick down Kenya's door to talk to her :rip:

I feel like there's nowhere to go with the ATL cast as is....the beefs are so old and have run their course. I think it's time to let Kenya, Marlo, Sheree, and Kandi go and bring on new blood. If they must keep one, let it be Kenya and bring on someone who is ready to go head to head with her. All of the conflicts just seem so contrived at this point. 

18 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I feel like there's nowhere to go with the ATL cast as is....the beefs are so old and have run their course. I think it's time to let Kenya, Marlo, Sheree, and Kandi go and bring on new blood. If they must keep one, let it be Kenya and bring on someone who is ready to go head to head with her. All of the conflicts just seem so contrived at this point. 

Like Chile it was legit a horrible episode :deadbanana2:

I’m so confused by what I just watched 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.