The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Teresa needs to go, her and her whacky delusional stalker husband make this show unbearable to watch 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, 305 said:

Teresa needs to go, her and her whacky delusional stalker husband make this show unbearable to watch 

Louis is so f***in' creepy I just can't :pukey:

8 hours ago, Chemist said:

well wbk that Louis hired a private investigator but that's what the other cast members deserve. Especially Margaret :fan:.

Melissa and Joe will be exposed as the ones who called the FBI on Tre

He didn’t hire one, though. He knows people that can dig up dirt but never officially paid for services.

Edited by slw84

8 minutes ago, 305 said:

On the wrong side of history 

5 hours ago, SRIRACHA said:

Louis is such a creep...srsly. Teresa is all over the place (as usual)...letting men controlling her (also as usual). Fire her.

On the wrong side of history.

Joe Gorga is the creep who helped the lawyer who helped the feds directly.

Imagine a show without Teresa :deadbanana2: they would need to do a full reboot cause these girls have nothing going on in their lives outside talking about Teresa, especially Melissa

This season was an absolute bore until the season finale which was centered around Teresa :cm:

7 hours ago, Terrielle said:

I don't say this often but I genuinely HATE margaret. There is something so sinister about her and I HATE how they kiss her ass all the time. She has YET to be read the way she needs to be READ. I wish i could take over one of them hoes' bodies and just go HAM on that hoe

The only one who ever gave it to her was Danielle Staub :fan:

• Like 1

I don't understand why Louie being defensive over Teresa when he can see what these people are doing makes him anymore psychotic than Joe Gorga who has displayed some of the most toxic traits in a human we've seen on housewives before yet yall are demanding Teresa go. :rip:

It just makes zero sense to me asking Teresa to go anywhere when she's one of two women on this show currently who has shown any part of their actual life and struggle.

Yall want Melissa around to do what? Give us a tour of envy? Contemplate having another baby thats not coming with Joe? Continue the search for her alleged long lost sibling? Those are the 3 things she's done on this show since 2011 that don't revolve around her constantly using the struggle between Joe Gorga and Teresa.

• Like 3

Omg, as if Flopresa's life is that interesting. I still can't believe ppl are pretending to be interested in her "finding a man and getting married and her love bubble and her dorters". Please...she's just being manipulated by an absolute psychopath...again...what else?

Cancel the whole thing or reboot it for all I care.

I'm finding NJ and ATL to be just a bit too heavy to take right now. Maybe I need to hop on this VPR season? That seems grim too.

Cannot wait for the return of OC and Crappie Lake! :smitten:

1 hour ago, boys said:

I don't understand why Louie being defensive over Teresa when he can see what these people are doing makes him anymore psychotic than Joe Gorga who has displayed some of the most toxic traits in a human we've seen on housewives before yet yall are demanding Teresa go. :rip:

It just makes zero sense to me asking Teresa to go anywhere when she's one of two women on this show currently who has shown any part of their actual life and struggle.

Yall want Melissa around to do what? Give us a tour of envy? Contemplate having another baby thats not coming with Joe? Continue the search for her alleged long lost sibling? Those are the 3 things she's done on this show since 2011 that don't revolve around her constantly using the struggle between Joe Gorga and Teresa.

:clap3:

The gorga’s entire intent behind coming on this show was for nefarious purposes against Teresa. Why would anyone root for that

I'm not rooting for Melissa, I just think it is obvious that Louis is a creep and a psycho. 

If Melissa really gets fired - Teresa firing Melissa and Kathy demolishing Rinna will be the two best moments of the last year 

2 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I'm not rooting for Melissa, I just think it is obvious that Louis is a creep and a psycho. 

Both things can be true at the same time...

Louie has more money than Teresa so as long as he takes care of her she will back him.

I think Louie might be a creep (certainly in his past) but he's older now and wants to live his later years as a slightly better person.

5 hours ago, crf13 said:

:clap3:

The gorga’s entire intent behind coming on this show was for nefarious purposes against Teresa. Why would anyone root for that

Theres no one who's been on this show that have spoken out in support of those people they have all revealed bits and pieces about them.

• Danielle told us how desperate Melissa was to get on the show even communicating with her to the point where Danielle felt comfortable enough to bring it up at the reunion.
  • Carlos King has spoken about how he use to receive DMs from her desperately trying to get noticed for the show.
  • Jacqueline who has been on both sides of this war of the sister-in-laws has landed on Teresa's side and given information that really just let you know the type of people the Gorga's are followed by Caroline & Lauren Manzo (puke) backing up this information.

19 hours ago, Terrielle said:

I don't say this often but I genuinely HATE margaret. There is something so sinister about her and I HATE how they kiss her ass all the time. She has YET to be read the way she needs to be READ. I wish i could take over one of them hoes' bodies and just go HAM on that hoe

danielle-staub-friggen-drags-margaret-jo

If Crappie Lake is a success, I hope we get more duo spin-offs.

I'm on S13 of OC "Tres Amigas" episode where Vicki, Tamra, and Shannon go to Mexico. That's when the idea hit me... UGT: Tres Amigas.

Think about it. They can vacation, drink, fight, laugh, and try to do some humanitarian work on the side. :ducky:

the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-s15-e3-weekly-episode-v0-7x1xnieh2k1b1.png?width=1080&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=e0db25d4a22fe1fe713bf11d55bdb2e566fde60b

I snorted. :dies:

Kenya as a boss had me cackling too. That last 10 minutes of ATL was the best we've gotten from them in a long time. I was riveted. This week confirmed for me that Marlo needs to go though. She's toxic, nasty, declassing the show, and dividing the group. It's time for the women to start getting along again. These group scenes are too far and few in between because every time Marlo or one of her minions is involved, things always end in an explosion that just isn't fun to watch. Was Marlo actually trying to insinuate that Kandi or her businesses are to blame for rising gun violence in Atlanta? :deadbanana4:

Lala and Ariana would be such great housewives. Lala would be a more composed Brandi. Get her in RHOBH!

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Lala and Ariana would be such great housewives. Lala would be a more composed Brandi. Get her in RHOBH!

Lala has quit VPR like twice they would run her off so easy and her wannabe gangster shtick is so cringe. Ariana doesn't fit in well to groups she's been a bore on VPR for years.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

The lies you tell...Ariana isn't even a good cast member on VPR. She just got lucky this season that she gets to rebrand but once the hype dies down and people realize how boring Ariana is and how she just needs to be herself and accept her love for women (she hooked up with Lala but Tom didn't consider it cheating).

The fact that every cast member on that show either slept with their best friend's partner or were known for being mistresses (Lala/Scheana) and are coming down so hard on Raquel.

The only cast member that has no cheating skeleton is Katie and that's because she didn't get caught.

Anyways, LVP is LURRRRVING these rating bonanza stats right about now. Get money, legend.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Alfred said:

If Crappie Lake is a success, I hope we get more duo spin-offs.

I'm on S13 of OC "Tres Amigas" episode where Vicki, Tamra, and Shannon go to Mexico. That's when the idea hit me... UGT: Tres Amigas.

Think about it. They can vacation, drink, fight, laugh, and try to do some humanitarian work on the side. :ducky:

I feel like the spin off they did is what Nene and Kim tried to do years ago 

LVP cannot hide her misogynistic ass, can she? The way she was going out of her way to protect Tim...god, I forgot how insufferable she was.

Also, I'm tired of throwing the "she's boring" argument just because someone is not absolutely bonkers. Like we saw in NY, "the voice of reason" character is necessary to balance the cast otherwise it's only meaningless chaos . That's why, for me, a combo of just Ramona-Drugrinda-Luann-Sonja would've never worked without a Carole.

Edited by SRIRACHA
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.