The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

On 5/21/2023 at 1:18 PM, slw84 said:

Chile...it's gonna give:

Wendy, Candice, Karen, Mia Andy Robyn, Gizelle, Ashley

or

Wendy, Candice, Karen Andy Robyn, Gizelle, Mia, Ashley

vibes

Ajay.gif

Only way Robyn would get first chair is if her and Gizelle fell out during filming 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Crappie Lake trailer

Very The Simple Life but looks fun enough

3 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Only way Robyn would get first chair is if her and Gizelle fell out during filming 

Well, she's that girl this season. Everything is surround around her and I doubt they'd put her opposite Gizelle.

Who knows...

57 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

Awww! This looks fun and light! I will for sure watch it!

1 hour ago, Snoopy said:

Icons I fear

4 hours ago, Snoopy said:

This looks so fun! :laugh: Perfect viewing for summertime 

LuAnn with the Listerine spray after eating bull testicles :skull:

More excited for Crappie Lake than PHONY 14 I fear :monkey:

I liked the RHOA episode. I'm not sure what the season is building into but they're cute. I feel like last season had a fresher vibe, somehow.

The last 10 minutes or so were excellent, Drew and Marlo (even if she sounds ridiculous) are giving :sorry: 

Apparently that RHOP tea was fake lol 

REUNION TRAILER IS OUT. Teresa basically fires Melissa on camera and insinuates her and Joe sent her to jail, which is partly true. 

34 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

REUNION TRAILER IS OUT. Teresa basically fires Melissa on camera and insinuates her and Joe sent her to jail, which is partly true. 

Won't be watching but I will say this: Teresa's haircut has done WONDERS for her.

Lowkey I just hate both Teresa and Melissa so much that I wish Bravo would just fire them both rather than firing one and giving the other one that much level of smug satisfaction. :rip:

Even Bravo advertising it as the truth will be revealed this definitely has to pertain to Joey G calling the government in Joe Giudice 

Teresa and Melissa have been fighting for how many seasons, are they not tired? 

Simply put Teresa has provided way more in one season of RHONJ than Melissa has since season 3 when she debuted so its obvious who needs to depart first.

I am glad Teresa is not walking on eggshells anymore when it comes to Joe and Melissa. Drag them to hell and back and don’t ever accept them in your life again :clap3:

Did everyone else here watch a different trailer? Tre and luis look like the ones who are being exposed here, I don’t think Melissa should stay but she really ought to after Tre is acting like she does the casting.

35 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

Did everyone else here watch a different trailer? Tre and luis look like the ones who are being exposed here, I don’t think Melissa should stay but she really ought to after Tre is acting like she does the casting.

well wbk that Louis hired a private investigator but that's what the other cast members deserve. Especially Margaret :fan:.

Melissa and Joe will be exposed as the ones who called the FBI on Tre

NJ trailer looks dark ngl. The hatred coming out on each of the couches. 

I am perched, looks better than the entire season. NJ reunions have never disappointed me. :celestial2:

I don't say this often but I genuinely HATE margaret. There is something so sinister about her and I HATE how they kiss her ass all the time. She has YET to be read the way she needs to be READ. I wish i could take over one of them hoes' bodies and just go HAM on that hoe

Also I’d bet good money that the next cheapo Hulu doc about a Bravoleb adjacent person who did something horrible will be a Louis expose whenever one of his scandals drops

and I give it two years max before one of Teresa’s daughters is feuding with Louis publicly (and their mom by proxy)

Is it true that Joe Gorga is the one who tipped the feds off? If so, that's dirty and he and Melissa deserved to be dragged 

24 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Is it true that Joe Gorga is the one who tipped the feds off? If so, that's dirty and he and Melissa deserved to be dragged 

Yea he screams scammer tbh 

Louis is such a creep...srsly. Teresa is all over the place (as usual)...letting men controlling her (also as usual). Fire her.

Ok, I’m sorry… one day Ryan Murphy is going to make one of his serial killer shows about Louie. 

This man is deranged. I can see it in his bulging eyes. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.