The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Pump rules dominating the Housewives in ratings. Andy about to force every franchise to have some crazy scandal now. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Pump rules dominating the Housewives in ratings. Andy about to force every franchise to have some crazy scandal now. 

the way it has completely overshadowed every housewives franchise rn

44 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

the way it has completely overshadowed every housewives franchise rn

Wild that it feels like it got more attention than the Erika Jayne/Jen Shah stuff combined. Last nights episode was an incredible piece of reality tv though so I get it.

The RHONY reboot trailer looked better than I thought it would, but I'll have to watch the season to see how I feel cause I know Bravo is gonna pull out all the stops to get people to tune in. I still think they could have gotten rid of/demoted 2-3 legacy housewives and hired some of these new ladies a la what they did in season 5.

Ramona Singer: I forgot who Kristen Taekman was before ‘RHONY Legacy’ casting

Not Ramona forgetting who Kristen is. :deadbanana2: 

• Kandi Burruss: “My roots are in Atlanta, but my branches are worldwide.”
  • Drew Sidora: “Forget the gaslight, I’m taking the spotlight.”
  • Marlo Hampton: “My past may be checkered, but my future is solid gold.”
  • Kenya Moore: “I just don’t do it for the culture…honey, I am the culture.”
  • Shereé Whitfield: “She by Shereé…more like she broke the internet.”
  • Sanya Richards-Ross: “If you can’t keep the pace, stay out of my race.”

The RHOA tagline are all terrible. I guess I like Sanya's the best, but meh to all of them. 

3 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Wild that it feels like it got more attention than the Erika Jayne/Jen Shah stuff combined. Last nights episode was an incredible piece of reality tv though so I get it.

There's a clear winner/loser with Scandoval and Ariana can go out and do media. With the fraud cases, you don't really see the victims and neither could do media due to their legal issues. Casual viewers might tune in to hopefully see some sort of comeuppance. But there's no one on the show to really rally around versus what Ariana is going through. Plus, Ariana/Sandoval had been such a stable couple for so long and Raquel has been a key player in the show's latter years. Imagine if Mauricio cheated on Kyle with Dorit what riveting TV that would be. 

Edited by deej

I love her but the way Jen Aydin literally grinned from ear to ear when Danielle said she was gonna tell Melissa before she recalibrated to try to pretend she didn’t want that was so :rip:

The era of watching old ladies fight may be over hihi 

I still stan 

justice for joyce from s4 of RHOBH ….. can y’all imagine what would happen in 2023 if part of the storyline was brandi saying “you can’t swim cuz ur a black person” and “i have black friends so i’m not racist” or “i married a cuban so i can’t be racist” :skull:

she easily deserved another season. she was gorgeous rich and fabulous and 100% right in ever situation/conflict she was involved in

• Like 1

Mother has spoken

On 5/16/2023 at 11:13 PM, Alfred said:

Ima need the name of the RHOA producer who nudges Kandi and Todd to talk about her cousin getting shot at their Blaze restaurant, this most recent episode 

He foine :chick1:

That’s Eric Fuller, he’s the producer that Candiace ran to after Gizelle claimed that Chris made her uncomfortable on RHOP

I don't even watch Pump Rules, but that scandal episode was everything :deadbanana2: 

16 hours ago, DAP said:

Mother has spoken

Mother is ALWAYS right. :clap3:

Gorgas are pure trash...I doubt they will be fired.

I get a vibe next season they'll wrap up this thing based on addressing the new allegations.

Mia putting the girls to work :celestial4:

They really did a White Party finale for RHOBH13 in a stadium with an Erika Jayne performance :skull:

Camille and Denise were there

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

Oh dear...Robyn and Juan filming as a couple more. Robyn gathering Karen and then later filming with her and Wendy. Robyn and Mia beefing.

it's inevitable. The first chair is Robyn's to lose.

I'm mentally preparing for the crown to be placed on Mrs. Dixon. I'm team GEB so the blow isn't as bad. Gizelle taking 2nd seat would be cute.

Short version: Did

@stophittingmedad win the long game?

Ajay.gif

Chile...it's gonna give:

Wendy, Candice, Karen, Mia Andy Robyn, Gizelle, Ashley

or

Wendy, Candice, Karen Andy Robyn, Gizelle, Mia, Ashley

vibes

Ajay.gif

Oh wow. 

Mia tugging on Robyn’s wig? We love to see it. 

Erika’s performance for the S13 finale sponsored by Ozempic :duck:

Edited by Alfred

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Mia joining the petty train against Karen last season with those wack rumors just to be fighting with Robyn. :rip:

She really is on an island by herself. It makes for good TV though so good for us.

My favorite part of RHOA tonight was seeing Ralph's juicy ass in that rock climbing gear :mandown:

I'm liking activated Kandi this season and it's nice to see Don Juan back. The BravoCon drama was kinda random though ngl

Sheree was missed this episode. She had the right idea to miss Drew's 45 sec performance. The shot of her mansion with the lightning and the "Flop it with Drew" comment :dies: 

I felt like that last scene of the ladies grouped together was forced. Kandi and Courtney get into it. Monyetta and Marlo get into it. Drew brings up the Blaze shooting and Marlo freaks out about Drew acting when she tells her about her nephew? It's like there wasn't enough fighting at the City Winery so producers told Marlo to step it up  :keir:  (The scene of her getting Bloomingdales curbside pickup was a kii tho)

I like this season of Atlanta. But seeing Marlo next week kicking the door with her foot when Kenya has her baby there, chileee. That's not ok. 

• Like 1

I like Kandi but I feel like it’s her time lol 

she probably makes bravo a lot of money though so I don’t see them making her leave lol 

Spoiler

I’m a Dr Jackie stan so i really shouldn’t even complain about this lol 

4 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

I like this season of Atlanta. But seeing Marlo next week kicking the door with her foot when Kenya has her baby there, chileee. That's not ok. 

yeah wtf was that... I hope Brooklyn was asleep. As a child I would have been frightened as hell by that behavior

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

I would've dragged her up and down that hallway. But Kenya knows better than to bring Marlow to a cast trip? And one she's hosting? :sistrens: She can get caught up when the episode airs.

RHOA is good but all of the fights just seem like doing the most lol 

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Hide contents

I’m a Dr Jackie stan so i really shouldn’t even complain about this lol 

Dr. Jackie can give a nasty read though if pressed. Kandi just gives a voice that cracks and hollering.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.