The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

4 hours ago, Lille said:

Atlanta's production this season looks like Love and Hip Hop, I hate it. :giraffe:

I didn’t want to say it but, yeah. 

14 hours ago, Chemist said:

I think Jen has done well this season (the only one tbh). She took accountability for Dolores fallout and has stayed on Marge's neck the whole season (she should never back down from that, Marge deserves a real adversary).

You know what… you’re right. I recently started watching and binged the last four seasons over the past two months. I just got to the Ireland trip and I’m loving it/her. She’s so goddamn funny and glamorous. The ONLY NJ wife that can dress well. Also dare I say Ireland best HWs trip since UGT2?

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

So excited to see the new New York City! Looks like fun! The next Ultimate Girls Trip RHONY:Legacy can take a seat with its casting.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Rotunda said:

New RHONY looks good, but I just think the whole thing was handled horrifically.

The simple fact is that all these majority-white franchises have at least one “Ramona” who barely has business being allowed people in general, let alone minorities. When you force legacy franchises to integrate instead of promoting existing shows with minority leads (Family Karma), or creating new shows that are focused on being inclusive (and not just diverse), you’re going to run into racism controversies. 

If your network isn’t well equipped to deal with issues of race, don’t force your minority talent into unwinnable positions.

Since the diversity push Bravo made Eboni and Tiffany targets of racism, poorly handled the RHOSLC racism controversies, and has already gone back to undiversifying RHOC.

They also rebooted RHONY just to have another cast with their own racial issues.

The simple fact is that when you bring people who don’t actually have diverse friend groups together and force them to interact, you’re going to get these moments, and it’s incumbent on the show to have a plan on how to deal with them. 

RHOM is the only multicultural housewives show that feels organic :clap3:

S11 RHONY trip is so underrated..just listened to B's podcast and now re-watching, it's madness

Sonja calling the man every name but his own

Ramona being peak herself and bullying Barb and Tinsley 

Dorinda looking insane while telling someone how to make a drink

B popping up and immediately starting to drag Luann "I'm not listen I'm here to talk"

Tinsley being SO affected by everyone 

Luann all of a sudden being the moral high ground

...wow, truly reality TV "magic"

4 hours ago, Jaay said:

S11 RHONY trip is so underrated..just listened to B's podcast and now re-watching, it's madness

B popping up and immediately starting to drag Luann "I'm not listen I'm here to talk"

S11 RHONY was the last truly good season of the franchise. Bethenny leaving right before S12 is what derailed the show. 

Not one mention of ATL.. That episode was so boring :rip:

I’m gonna keep an open mind about new RHONY. The trailer definitely looks more entertaining than S13. 

16 hours ago, Alfred said:

I noticed this too. The confessionals are lit weird + bad green screen. 

Right? And they seem zoomed in slightly. Like Sanya was talking and her hand was going off screen

It’s a shame because the new title cards look great. Kenya’s is 😍

4 hours ago, The Closer said:

Not one mention of ATL.. That episode was so boring :rip:

We’re mentioning but mostly about the terrible editing 😂

I’ll watch RHONY. I’m not excited by the trailer but I’ll give it a chance.

RHONY reboot is so new money :sleep:

and the women feel like they could be from any city. serving moved to New York to film this series

14 hours ago, Jaay said:

You forgot the women at home in their Miami vacay house STEAMING mad at Luann for carelessly not entertaining another one of Sonja's melodramatic breakdowns, all while she's quietly spending the day by herself to take a dip in the ocean and stare at her own cabaret poster. :lmao:

And then Lu not giving a **** about getting the ladies their truffle fries. :ahh:

Luann truly is the STAR of the show. Best HW of all-time, honestly. Also Barb K was such an underrated friend-of.

PHONY reboot trailer giving RHOSLC season 1 and Dubai a bit, so maybe they will grow on us too…

19 hours ago, Alfred said:

#NotMyRHONY

It looks weak and sterile af. Giving TLC / Discovery+. 

UGT5 is good news tho. Except…Kristen?? Glad Ramona is on board. 

What a minute. True.

Kristen isn't bad she had some moments. I think she and Kelly will get into it which will be good for both

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

What a minute. True.

Kristen isn't bad she had some moments. I think she and Kelly will get into it which will be good for both

Hmm ok true.

Maybe Kristen being off for so many years will put some pep in her step. I'm just happy we have the core Ramona-Sonja-Luann trifecta. Too bad Bethenny won't be there to scream at them for  manically claiming bedrooms and "running around like animals" :mandown:

Edited by Alfred

I'm feeling only 1 or 2 seasons for this Brynn girl on the new RHONY

she's gonna provide all the drama in S1 and then flame out

Ima need the name of the RHOA producer who nudges Kandi and Todd to talk about her cousin getting shot at their Blaze restaurant, this most recent episode 

He foine :chick1:

Edited by Alfred

doing an annual rewatch of RHOBH and i’m imaging an alternate timeline/universe where RHOBH has Faye Resnick, Kathy Hilton, and Kris Kardashian as FT housewives

imagine if RHOBH could have Kyle, Vanderpump, Rinna, Kathy, Faye and Kris all on the same cast :jonny5: with other girls like Adrienne, Camille, Brandi, and Kim still orbiting …. would be the best television ever

sidebar RHOBH season(s 1 and) 2 is one of the most surreal things ever captured on reality tv ….. lightning in a bottle !!!!

Just another reason why I don’t feel bad for anyone in this whole Scandoval situation. You have this hate for what Raquel and Sandoval did to you but you’re hanging out with a woman who is a homewrecker and bragged about it on camera. These people are just living off of the publicity coming from this thing but at the end of the day as I said before they are all cheaters this show was rooted in the original cheating scandal of Jax cheating on Stassi and for seasons that’s all they continued to do was cheat and be awful. Ariana isn’t special because she got cheated on especially when she helped scumbag Tom cheat on Kristen.

We need Ramona back. 

Is anyone else finding Sanya insufferable? She is so insincere and try-hard. The only thing I like about her is picking a hot husband. Her storylines are so boring, her fashion is terrible, her confessionals are askew, and what’s going on with her home life? She can afford to drop 100k on a birthday party but can’t buy her parents or nagging sister a home? Something’s not adding up. 

Kandi looks great this season and I like that she’s more activated lately. That woman WORKS. Todd though is awful. I never liked him, he’s so insecure and sullen. All these ill-thought out business ventures of his are clearly the actions of a man that’s insecure being in his wife’s shadow. It’s okay to just let Kandi shine, Todd. Also the way Kandi so nonchalantly described her cousin getting shot outside her restaurant was just… :dies:

Drew and Ralph are a mess as usual. Good luck with that music career you speak of, sis. Ralph’s need to insert himself into the center of everything is truly exhausting. The Atlanta men are AWFUL. I don’t like a single one, Ross wins purely by default I fear. 

Nee Jersey finale was ok. Nothing amazing. I am excited for the reunion tho.

The way Melissa finally had the oppurtunity to have a new feud/interesting story and she managed to make it all about mostly Tre and a little bit Jen AGAIN

32 minutes ago, *Tim said:

The way Melissa finally had the oppurtunity to have a new feud/interesting story and she managed to make it all about mostly Tre and a little bit Jen AGAIN

Plus the idiotic fans who double down on it while knowing more to the story at this point is crazy. They have known about this rumor for MONTHS and where it came from but still choose to try to go after Teresa it's so weird. 

Please get this woman off the show she's been on the show since season 3 and her only storyline is Teresa it's exhausting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.