The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

The reboot actually looks good, sorry to the old NY stans but this feels so much fresher than the old wives being drunk all night.

20 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Word on the street is that Kroy was allegedly going to meet men on Grindr. Was he cruising waiting for Kim in the parking lots?

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

We knew that azz took practice but all along we thought he got that donk from football practices...how silly of us!

Kroy get dem coins. You got kids to feed. By any means necessary

UGGzfBi.gif

2 hours ago, Alexis Neiers said:

RHONJ can be saved by firing the Gorgas pretty much, all they have going for them is Teresa and that’s been the case since s3.

Teresa was the breakout star of NJ in s1/s2 for a reason, and she’s top 3 housewives of all time!

Yup yup yup.

As long as the Gorgas are on, the day is ALWAYS cheapened which says a lot with legend Teresa on the cast.

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

I cannot believe we are going to have Kelly Bensimon back in our screens :rip:

After getting Eboni, Leah, Jules, and that dark haired lady from season 4 who's husband wore a dead man's suit to another person's funeral...It's what we deserve gif

UGGzfBi.gif

Yea reboot is cute looking and more like the actual city

the old one o stan but they were just upper east side women you would never see lol 

1 hour ago, boys said:

Wait this actually looks good

UGGzfBi.gif

What's up the editing of RHOA? The confessionals look so messy

I’m lowkey hoping the NYC reboot smashes so it forces Bravo to do a hard reboot on a lot of other franchises.

UGGzfBi.gif

The trailer looks nice. I will watch!

KELLY

KILLOREN

BENSIMON

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Edited by mokitsu

I wonder if they're going to address the abrupt departure of that one Housewife with all the controversy 

The reboot trailer is giving Netflix production

There's something missing

39 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

The reboot trailer is giving Netflix production

There's something missing

Mte! It feels like people are just accepting it bc there’s some sort of drama happening in that trailer. 

Atlanta's production this season looks like Love and Hip Hop, I hate it. :giraffe:

45 minutes ago, Lille said:

Atlanta's production this season looks like Love and Hip Hop, I hate it. :giraffe:

You is a lie now 

That girl that wanted to look like a lion seems funny mom 

im here for this 

On 5/7/2023 at 3:29 PM, Alfred said:

Kelly Dodd has been saying Heather Dubrow looks like Dylan Mulvaney….. help

:gaycat7:Godd doing the lord's work as usual :ahh: Her and Rick should do other topics outside of housewife recaps or at least do some Juicy Scoop spots here and there. Their show is hilarious.

New RHONY looks good, but I just think the whole thing was handled horrifically.

The simple fact is that all these majority-white franchises have at least one “Ramona” who barely has business being allowed people in general, let alone minorities. When you force legacy franchises to integrate instead of promoting existing shows with minority leads (Family Karma), or creating new shows that are focused on being inclusive (and not just diverse), you’re going to run into racism controversies. 

If your network isn’t well equipped to deal with issues of race, don’t force your minority talent into unwinnable positions.

Since the diversity push Bravo made Eboni and Tiffany targets of racism, poorly handled the RHOSLC racism controversies, and has already gone back to undiversifying RHOC.

They also rebooted RHONY just to have another cast with their own racial issues.

The simple fact is that when you bring people who don’t actually have diverse friend groups together and force them to interact, you’re going to get these moments, and it’s incumbent on the show to have a plan on how to deal with them. 

#NotMyRHONY

It looks weak and sterile af. Giving TLC / Discovery+. 

UGT5 is good news tho. Except…Kristen?? Glad Ramona is on board. 

4 hours ago, Million said:

What's up the editing of RHOA? The confessionals look so messy

I noticed this too. The confessionals are lit weird + bad green screen. 

Some people just want the old RHONY back so the reboot will never interest you but thats ok thats why they have this girls trip for yall to feast on and you can enjoy the colorless cast Ramona prefers where the controversy comes from them being wasted all day and night.

The reboot looks like it could be a good fresh start to me though the thing is we will have to give them a chance to get through a reunion because once they see all the confessionals they gave about each other and have a chance to confront one another thats when they really learn the game going into their sophomore seasons.

Edited by boys

I’m excited for the RHONY legacy UGT. Those women are going to eat Kristen alive. :fan:

Who are you to get ME WET!?!? WHO?? ARE?? YOU!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.