The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

but thank god it was found early

love da new avi 

True.

Thanks. I've been changing it up twice a week. Going through some iconic pics I have on my desktop and realize each need their moment. I was feeling Barb wire esque this week at work so...:gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

No one's really talked about it in a while but I'm excited for the next season of Dubai. I really liked the cast and season 1 and something tells me the women are going to bring it for round 2, especially Ayan 

I am as well but I'm nervous about some being a little too extra now that they have reality tv fame.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

i like Kandi but this is so true. The fact that Riley warned her about this like in season 7 :deadbanana: 

Well, Margo and Sherry are giving her some heat to get her going so that it's not only about her family this time around.

bey-72d685ccf377ced3d.gif

26 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Well, Margo and Sherry are giving her some heat to get her going so that it's not only about her family this time around.

bey-72d685ccf377ced3d.gif

I don’t personally have an issue with the storyline itself. There just seems to be no attempt to solve the situation in the last 10 or so years :dies: .

New Jersey only 1 episode left? All the season it felt like nothing happened. I tried and tried to like the season but nope, even worse than the last NYC season.

She’s an opportunistic weirdo for this… a People magazine exclusive when you were barely a “friend of.”

4 hours ago, crf13 said:

She’s an opportunistic weirdo for this… a People magazine exclusive when you were barely a “friend of.”

:rip:

4 hours ago, crf13 said:

How could she leave something she was never apart of:rip:

I’m pissed that RHONJ is already ending. Perched for Danielle’s brother to pop up next season for the mess.

7 hours ago, crf13 said:

Not this clown acting like she was center snowflake when actually no one cares about her :dies:

Robyn Eeyore lookin ass meandering down that boardwalk... :rip: inb4 California Psychics® shows up in the next RHOP season to give her "advice" about her situation w Juan. 

Am I the only one who thought Angie H contributed much needed mess to SLC? I'm surprised she dipped but they prob have enough storyline on their hands now that Lisa mended fences w Heather & Meredith and Whitney's prob losing her sh*t over it. 

The premiere of ATL was SO GOOD. I actually cackled out loud at a few of the confessional one liners from Marlo, Sheree, and even Kandi and Sanya. The way Drew was nowhere to be seen this episode :deadbanana2: Kenya reading her when she said "Ralph is married to the crisis" like girl :rofl: I love the mess Sheree and Martell are bringing and yes even tho Courtney was reaching so far she pulled a muscle, that little spat between her and Kandi was giving me golden era ATL. Petty stupid drama about who's friends with who, who knows who, etc. Hopefully the season can keep this energy up and not fizzle out like NJ did

Met Andy Cohen today and I couldn’t resist telling him how much I love Lisa Barlegend. He was very nice. 

On 5/11/2023 at 3:27 AM, slw84 said:

legend ish

Ugh...we need to find a cure for cancer. I hate it for her. Prayers:heart2:

I really hope they do one day

Edited by CroNich

Does anyone else feel like Teresa doesn't even want to be on Jersey anymore, but she doesn't want to leave while Melissa is still on because then Melissa "wins". She just doesn't engage with any of the cast on anything more than the barest surface level stuff.

Like I hate Melissa but I do think she/Marge/Jackie are real friends. Whereas I really doubt Teresa engages with Jen when the cameras aren't up.

My prediction is next season they let Melissa go before it starts and then Teresa pulls a Dina/LVP/Kim Z and quits like halfway through filming after a fight with Marge or some nonsense. It won't even need to be a huge blowup, just something little that reminds her she only wanted to come back to prove they'd fire Melissa before they'd try doing the show without Tre.

this is so chaotic lol 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this is so chaotic lol 

:rip:

17 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Does anyone else feel like Teresa doesn't even want to be on Jersey anymore, but she doesn't want to leave while Melissa is still on because then Melissa "wins". She just doesn't engage with any of the cast on anything more than the barest surface level stuff.

Like I hate Melissa but I do think she/Marge/Jackie are real friends. Whereas I really doubt Teresa engages with Jen when the cameras aren't up.

My prediction is next season they let Melissa go before it starts and then Teresa pulls a Dina/LVP/Kim Z and quits like halfway through filming after a fight with Marge or some nonsense. It won't even need to be a huge blowup, just something little that reminds her she only wanted to come back to prove they'd fire Melissa before they'd try doing the show without Tre.

Well rumor has it they are putting NJ on pause until the fall.

I think you are right.

What's interesting is she just needs the Gorgas out and the show can completely rebrand as long as Jackie stays out of the cast.

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this is so chaotic lol 

rhony-sonja.gif

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this is so chaotic lol 

more embarrassing than getting fired...

2 hours ago, crf13 said:

Very ready for the return of the Lisa Barlow show 

Was the cast trip to visit Jen in prison?

Lol I just saw Brooks on Raya :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, geddymonster said:

Was the cast trip to visit Jen in prison?

Unfortunately not. 

They did make it out of country though without Jen to Bermuda.

Mary was also apparently there… it’s giving Mary & Lisa team up against Whitney. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.