The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

So happy to see Sheree causing mess on camera again

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

oh kandi took those boring comments to heart and showed out lol 

Yeah I don’t like any of the women on Atlanta so I don’t watch but glad people are enjoying it

I’m so behind now 

lot to catch up on I guess :bibliahh:

Kim Z filing for divorce from Kroy. Not surprised but didn’t see it coming!

8 minutes ago, The Closer said:

I just wondered earlier today if Kim is looking for a new sugar daddy/Big Poppa because news broke that they owe the IRS 1 million USD in taxes :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, Crashed said:

I just wondered earlier today if Kim is looking for a new sugar daddy/Big Poppa because news broke that they owe the IRS 1 million USD in taxes :deadbanana:

Their money woes have been in and out of the media for a long time. Last I read they were able to avoid the foreclosure, but I guess that isn’t the case. 

I can also see her returning to RHOA in a bigger capacity. She’s going to need the check, hence the cameo this season.

28 minutes ago, The Closer said:

I never watched their show but I liked them together :emofish: kinda sad

Didn't Kim film for this RHOA season?

5 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Didn't Kim film for this RHOA season?

Yes, she has a cameo. And when they were filming is when their house was going into foreclosure and somehow it was reported they avoided it. If I’m remembering correctly.

I have been w a i t i n g for this. Her marrying Kroy killed anything remotely likeable about her. Hopefully she will be willing to come back on the show for $ now (and it can be a foray into NeNe rejoining [stranger things have occurred with both Phaedra and Jill being employed by Bravo / Peacock again :toofunny3:]). They literally burned every bridge possible for each other (Nene, Kandi, each other’s families) so this will be interesting to see :duca: what is in the ATL water though with Drew, Eva and now Kim Z getting divorces??

21 hours ago, Alfred said:

Kelly Dodd has been saying Heather Dubrow looks like Dylan Mulvaney….. help

well, yes!

even a cracked out broken clock is right twice a day

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I have been w a i t i n g for this. Her marrying Kroy killed anything remotely likeable about her. Hopefully she will be willing to come back on the show for $ now (and it can be a foray into NeNe rejoining [stranger things have occurred with both Phaedra and Jill being employed by Bravo / Peacock again :toofunny3:]). They literally burned every bridge possible for each other (Nene, Kandi, each other’s families) so this will be interesting to see :duca: what is in the ATL water though with Drew, Eva and now Kim Z getting divorces??

7 hours ago, crf13 said:

Lisa making up with Meredith and Heather sending Whitney into a spiral :dies:

Oh this season is going to GIVE. Whitney threw away her genuine relationship with Heather to play Lisa's lapdog, and now it's coming to bite her in the ass :toofunny2: 

The way they're letting everyone have a confessional on RHOA :deadbanana2:

Also, this Courtney girl going around reaching for a storyline. It doesn't even make sense. "Kandi's going around saying we're friends," like what? :deadbanana2: what's the context? Anyways, I'm intrigued

ATL was so funny...I just love confessional shade from the ladies. Miss Kenya and Sheree are golden. However...who was that dehydrated bobble head at the end? GORL, no. She was reaching for the stars with that "she was asking if we were friends" storyline.

If the rumors about SLC are true, then my girl Whitney is in trouble. You have to be a very special housewife to be able to take on your whole cast by yourself and I don't think she has those qualities...but, we'll see.

NJ:

spacer.png

That Kenya Karma just won't let up

ad7c1c48a82bce8f967df7d552dfa076.gif

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

Oh this season is going to GIVE. Whitney threw away her genuine relationship with Heather to play Lisa's lapdog, and now it's coming to bite her in the ass :toofunny2: 

go against Heather and it's going to cost. ya.

HEATHER ALWAYS WINS

21 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

The way they're letting everyone have a confessional on RHOA :deadbanana2:

Also, this Courtney girl going around reaching for a storyline. It doesn't even make sense. "Kandi's going around saying we're friends," like what? :deadbanana2: what's the context? Anyways, I'm intrigued

I had to rewind cause what was that escalation? the backstory doesn't even make sense 

10 minutes ago, slw84 said:

go against Heather and it's going to cost. ya.

HEATHER ALWAYS WINS

Heather Hive RISE, we're about to get a redemption season

rhoslc-heather.gif

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I had to rewind cause what was that escalation? the backstory doesn't even make sense 

Like sis, who even are you? Are we supposed to know who she is? :toofunny2: 

Kim :rip:

allegedly they are doing this cause of the taxes they owe 

we will see I guess

Does Sheree get off on humiliation? I cannot fathom why should would allow herself to be filmed looking like an absolute fool in so many ways season after season. :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.