The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

2 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Nothing in the reboot could ever be as good as this :weeps: 

Dorinda needed a pause but she is so old school NY

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I already know the seating chart just based off of the trailer:

Sanya Marlo Sheree (mess with Kandi and Martell) Andy Kandi Drew (divorce will bump her up to 2nd place)  Kenya (not the villain and is happy)

I'm so sick of Sandra useless long face. Her and Marlow need to GO. 

21 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Nothing in the reboot could ever be as good as this :weeps: 

This. 

Still in disbelief that they rebooted NYC. I don’t see the ratings being super high with a cast of unknowns but we shall see. 

34 minutes ago, Alfred said:

not this thread being dead after the NYC announcement... no one moved lol

the housewives franchise is in a deep identity issue and im pretty sure the reboot is not going to change that. Only RHOM is saving the day.

thank god for vanderpump rules though :clap3:. Also i am starting below deck (and enjoying it :shutup:)

8 hours ago, Lexiel said:

I'm so sick of Sandra useless long face. Her and Marlow need to GO. 

Seeing someone as corny as Santa and as wack as Shrew hopefully makes people appreciate "boring" Cynthia.

Marlow ain't going nowhere because they can get her to do anything for cheap.

I see Yawnya eventually getting demoted to FOH to back Marlo in her mess.

I think Monyetta is closer to getting a peach in the near future.

41 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Well, RHOA is returning this Sunday and since Nene/Phaedra/Porsha are not on there people want to pretend they don't still watch RHOA.

You know it's bad when people are pushing a RHONY reboot. That thing screams disaster and it's not going to work.

Damn Eboni...

No Ramona, no RHONY I fear

rhony-ramona.gif

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Well we've known the cast for ages. Are we gonna gag over 5 seconds of a hand grabbing an apple??? I need a trailer or some kind of "Meet the Housewives" intro video.

Alfred

The last season of Atlanta was alright but as most people would agree....it's been a boring for a while. We need some spice. At least Drew grew on me. Very interested to see if this season is ya know.....fun and cool 

Rachel Fuda and this adoption storyline just feels so uncomfortable to watch. That kid’s birth mother did not ask to become YOUR storyline regardless of whatever is going on with his birth mother, who I’m pretty sure is still in prison

This should be a fireable offense. The very definition of thinking anything will look good if it has a designer label on it.

Everything about the new RHONY screams send it back in the mail.  

teresa, melissa, marge, rachel and danielle look amazing. Best reunion looks in a while

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

teresa, melissa, marge, rachel and danielle look amazing. Best reunion looks in a while

Tre looks phenom. That should have been her wedding hair.

Teresa Jen and Delores win again

tumblr_nlc3x9m6Zk1rd82xho10_250.gif

NY should have pulled a season 5 and fired Ramona/Eboni and rebuilt with some of these new women mixed in with Lu/Sonja and brought back Dorinda as a friend of so they could still do the berkshires trip, maybe keep Leah for 1 season just to help bridge the gap between the old broads and the new guard.

If it bombs and Lu/Sonja's spinoff and the Girls Trip season with the NY girls does well I could them. 

On 5/2/2023 at 12:17 PM, Alfred said:

This. 

Still in disbelief that they rebooted NYC. I don’t see the ratings being super high with a cast of unknowns but we shall see. 

NY will literally flop, bookmark me :jonny6:

19 hours ago, Chemist said:

Sorry but half these “gowns” are hideous and cheap looking… but it is New Jersey

15 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

NY will literally flop, bookmark me :jonny6:

Yep. 100% .

And the one girl thinking a Prada tank top is enough for a confessional look? Embarrassing 

Edited by Alfred

NY will flop simply because people want to watch racist Ramona and have already written the show off. People will go into it expecting the antics of 45+ year old out of touch women and thats clearly not what they went for this time around.

I’ll give the new NYC a chance, but it’s concerning that there were already casting issues and they haven’t even released a real teaser yet.

2 hours ago, crf13 said:

This is so embarrassing :bibliahh: 

She should be getting just as much heat as Robyn for falsifying storylines and hiding her real drama.

2 hours ago, slik said:

Can we just talk about how BH has the best finale music each season

Not this :toofunny3:

Edited by stjosephprey4us

20 hours ago, crf13 said:

This is so embarrassing :bibliahh: 

They are so pathetic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.