The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

The way Heather Dubrow became totally unlikeable by the end of S11

Kelly Dodd really was Ms. Fancy Pants’ kryptonite 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/26/2023 at 8:17 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

miss Juan is unemployed and showing up now :dies:

ya'll complain when he's not there and then complain when he shows up.

The Dixon's got that POWER...they ARE the conversation piece, @stophittingmedad: Are they intimidated by the power couple of RHOP or nah?!?

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Ahhhhhhh

Kenya took a season off from carrying the show and ya'll got Marlo. Epic fail and try hard. Kenya proved her point and is about to show us how to do it properly.

LOVE THAT FOR US

HEY5V8p.gif

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

ya'll complain when he's not there and then complain when he shows up.

The Dixon's got that POWER...they ARE the conversation piece, @stophittingmedad: Are they intimidated by the power couple of RHOP or nah?!?

giphy.gif

they are so intimidated! this is gonna be ROBYNS season we are going to get it all oooo the ORH are gonna be fuming every ep i cant wait!!

13 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

they are so intimidated! this is gonna be ROBYNS season we are going to get it all oooo the ORH are gonna be fuming every ep i cant wait!!

I've emotionally prepared for Gizelle to lose her first seat. It's Robyn's time. It's Robyn's szn. It's Robyn's world and we are just renting space.

...and NONE of the cast have yet to top the success of Robyn's hat empire.

Some have green eyes...

Some are just green with envy

22fc5f76001502812e5706f25483582bf5f65812

the full 5 min. Sheree and Martel’s dynamic is interesting…. I’m glad they’ve added a love interest who seems down to be petty

Chile Marcel is her to SNATCH Patricia's peach  

Yaaaasss Honey GIF - Yaaaasss Honey Nene - Discover & Share GIFs

18 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Yaaas I thought of Patricia too :laugh: Marcel is giving thirsty househusband 

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Yaaas I thought of Patricia too :laugh: Marcel is giving thirsty househusband 

I feel for Sheree truly her self esteem is so low she continues to ignore the red flags with these lowlife scammers. I'm glad Kenya has her heel stuck deep in that neck :ahh: I really need Sandra to go too and give Cynthia her peach back. 

3 hours ago, Lexiel said:

So we got Patricia, Joesephine, Martella, Michaela, Chrissy, Maria (no one called out Mario from NY for getting very silly with Jill), Sladriana, Paulina K etc. Peter, Joe, Martel, Michael, Chris, Mario, Slade, PK

:coffee:

Edited by slw84

On 4/28/2023 at 10:33 AM, Alfred said:

The way Heather Dubrow became totally unlikeable by the end of S11

Kelly Dodd really was Ms. Fancy Pants’ kryptonite 

She was never likeable

On 4/26/2023 at 7:07 PM, boys said:

Phaedra really upgraded M2M is much better than RHOA these days so good for her and yes she is on another RHUGT

Very delusional :ahh:

3 hours ago, King_Lonnie said:

I mean its ok if you still like RHOA it just hasn't been its best for awhile now and M2M has been giving more entertaining cast dynamic than them.

I bet you Carlos King paid Sheree and Martel to hook up. He needs the housewives publicity for his Love and Marriage. Are they even still together? they stayed in a relationship to make that crossover and secure another season for Love and Marriage.

10 hours ago, Chemist said:

She was never likeable

This! Heather has always been insufferable. 

15 hours ago, King_Lonnie said:

The fact that Phaedra stans are already putting out propaganda before one clip (not even a teaser) has been sent out.

We have what... 2-3 leaked scene photos...imagine what will be done when the season wraps and then airs.

The false narratives of Phaedra/Nene/Porsha stans wanting RHOA to fail and yet RHOA's last season had multiple 1M live viewings only 2nd to RHOBH.:coffee:

8 hours ago, crf13 said:

This! Heather has always been insufferable. 

True. She seemed out of place the entire time. She's much more suited for RHOBH.

12 hours ago, Mornings said:

I bet you Carlos King paid Sheree and Martel to hook up. He needs the housewives publicity for his Love and Marriage. Are they even still together? they stayed in a relationship to make that crossover and secure another season for Love and Marriage.

They don't even follow each other on IG anymore.

RHONY reboot premieres Sunday July 16th. Bravo just posted about it. 

Well where’s the trailer :michael:

17 hours ago, boys said:

I mean its ok if you still like RHOA it just hasn't been its best for awhile now and M2M has been giving more entertaining cast dynamic than them.

It’s been quite boring without Mariah actually 

3 minutes ago, King_Lonnie said:

It’s been quite boring without Mariah actually 

Mariah is so good on the show the biggest mistake they made was only having her only be an executive producer. She was such a great adversary to Heavenly and Quad. I still think her presence is needed especially over someone like Quad but the personalities in this group to me are far more interesting than that of RHOA. (With the exception of that Anila girl who was the most random casting choice)

35 minutes ago, boys said:

Mariah is so good on the show the biggest mistake they made was only having her only be an executive producer. She was such a great adversary to Heavenly and Quad. I still think her presence is needed especially over someone like Quad but the personalities in this group to me are far more interesting than that of RHOA. (With the exception of that Anila girl who was the most random casting choice)

They couldn’t take Mariah. I wish she would pop up 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.