The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

OC looks fun

Looking forward to Heather vs Taylor, was surprised Heather vs Tamra was not in the trailer since it's rumored to be a huge part of the season

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Bethenny doing an entire podcast episode to drag Ramona and all of her failed businesses :rip:

RHOC looks good. Vicki 😂

I'm looking forward to a slightly lighter RH season after watching SLC and NJ dragging out boring storylines

I’m sure Tamra rehearsed that napkin throw with Eddie before bed 10 times

On 4/23/2023 at 11:00 PM, madonnas said:

Omg I’m finally on s5 of Potomac and … Monique is such a mess :deadbanana::deadbanana: the way she doubled down and lied to justify her actions and the way she had her team leak to the media lies to make her look like the victim :deadbanana:

were people seriously stanning her when this aired?

Sadly, yes most users were on the wrong side of history.

hyxUr0K.gif

zLgXsQm.gif

The truth revealed itself and now people see SHE is the problem.

djMOaMO.gif

I was bored until legend Vicki appeared in the last two seconds

djMOaMO.gif

The way people still side with Monique is crazy :dies:

She was literally serving mentally unstable 

The Vicki jumpscare :dies: I don’t watch the show and I was SHOOK. It looks like Taylor has been edited out of full time, sad :monkey:

I think RHOA is going to serve this season 

are any of the international housewives good? besides Australian, dubai i've never seen any...

That trailer was not it. Granted I have never seen OC (legit have watched all other US franchises, even DC).

Tamra’s owning the season, that much is clear. 

I loved Vicki’s appearance right at the end. 

So Taylor isn’t a FT housewife after all?? 

14 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think RHOA is going to serve this season 

I think so too

OC and BH are going to be a boring flop I fear 

16 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The way people still side with Monique is crazy :dies:

She was literally serving mentally unstable 

I get it. Candice is a menace but she still didn't deserved to get her head rocked like that...:lakitu:

Monique’s discord here and housewife Twitter is currently rehashing the RHOA season 9 reunion :dies:

Not Vicki being the best part of the trailer and she didn't even get a pic taken for the new cast photo :rip: The disrespect is FAR too much.

Last night’s RHOBH event was attended by Kim, Camille and Teddi :rip: My only wish is for Camille to be back in full force :chick3:

im so ready hihi 

also isn’t Phaedra on the next UGT again 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

im so ready hihi 

also isn’t Phaedra on the next UGT again 

Phaedra really upgraded M2M is much better than RHOA these days so good for her and yes she is on another RHUGT

Not the Phaedra stans already throwing parades over a shot of her in her long weave trying to serve youth while in her 50s...

Happy to see Heavenly is getting ate up.

They know RHOA has a strong chokehold over their mind, body and soul and can't shake ha and blame the franchise for the obsessions.

RHOA will always be that girl and M2M will continue to be that cousin that has potential but doesn't have proper guidance to be that girl.:celestial3:

7 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Not Vicki being the best part of the trailer and she didn't even get a pic taken for the new cast photo :rip: The disrespect is FAR too much.

Vicki said it herself...she's too old. She's aged out. RHOC will only allow her back for appearances.

I think after UGT she's good for special appearances with the tres amigas but they chose that girl that left her man to be with women and Kelly Dodd and both were busts.

Vicki sold her company and at this point is just enjoying being a crazy grandma who's here for camera time occasionally.

They did her so wrong her last reunion.

miss Juan is unemployed and showing up now :dies:

RHOC trailer looks boring as ****, and it makes me so mad that it still gets to exist in its current format but NYC was forced to reboot. Ugh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.