The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

boys

Dubai looks really mid. I wonder what’s going on behind the scenes...the late trailer, the lack of promo...something about everything with it just seems off to me.Β 

Β 

I wonder why SLC had no cast member at Upfronts...I would’ve thought they would have someone before MiamiΒ 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

RHONJ really needed Marge as an antagonist. No one would be able to stay toe to toe with Teresa like she does. And she really took that second chair away from Melissa.Β 

It's kind of odd how no one including Andy can comprehend what Teresa is mad about because I think it's quite obvious? These websites can publish all kinds of articles that get minimal traction because at the end of the day who REALLY is out there googling Luis name like.. we don't know him.

Β 

Teresa is upset because Marge decided to come at her about it on camera over and over and over again and then act like she was doing Teresa a favor by continuing to bring it up as if she's giving him a chance to clear the air about it. MargaRAT was using this to help solidify a spot on the show by bringing up things about him and everyone just acts like that's not what she is doing.

18 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

Dubai looks really mid. I wonder what’s going on behind the scenes...the late trailer, the lack of promo...something about everything with it just seems off to me.Β 

Β 

I wonder why SLC had no cast member at Upfronts...I would’ve thought they would have someone before MiamiΒ 

They are in the middle of filming so that may be why.Β 

26 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

They are in the middle of filming so that may be why.Β 

I thought filming wrapped

I think its very lame that we're back to calling someones husband gay on RHOA and it's Sheree involved again.

46 minutes ago, boys said:

I think its very lame that we're back to calling someones husband gay on RHOA and it's Sheree involved again.

Drew lowkey going toe to toe with her on Β Twitter. Her asking if sherees peach had PPP on itΒ :jonnycat:

Β 

people keep trying to say Ralph is Drew’s kryptonite as if sheree wasn’t abused by Bob and isn’t dating a convicted felon/con artist.Β 

sheree vs KandiΒ 

Sheree vs drewΒ 

Β 

It’s giving… 

52 minutes ago, boys said:

Not in this case tbh. The point is that the assistant is going around saying it and drew was trying to be cute with sheree but didn’t know the tea came the other wayΒ 

Β 

kenya on season 8 was bad thoughΒ 

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Not in this case tbh. The point is that the assistant is going around saying it and drew was trying to be cute with sheree but didn’t know the tea came the other wayΒ 

Β 

kenya on season 8 was bad thoughΒ 

Just based off Sheree's history of insinuating things I personally don't jump to believe her nor her friend when it comes to what they claim that assistant said.

9 minutes ago, boys said:

Just based off Sheree's history of insinuating things I personally don't jump to believe her nor her friend when it comes to what they claim that assistant said.

She’s apparently showing proof next episode based on the preview lolΒ 

10 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Erika's is so clunky and feels like one of those awkward long international taglines :rip:Β I actually love Rinna's and her delivery was perfect

Β 

Β 

Β 

erika and dorits :rip:Β 

Β 

i cant with these women :deadbanana:i need to catch up on the NJ hw :deadbanana2:

Edited by Katamari

I listened to Tamra and Teddi’s podcast to get tea on RHOBH and it really does sound like Sutton gets into it with everyone this season and that they left a lottttt of conflict out of the trailer.Β 

2 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

I listened to Tamra and Teddi’s podcast to get tea on RHOBH and it really does sound like Sutton gets into it with everyone this season and that they left a lottttt of conflict out of the trailer.Β 

Sutton CLOCKING IN and making the girls WORK.

37 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Good, someone needs to carry that show on her back since Dorit is out here faking robberies.

3 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

ShereΓ© didn’t lieΒ 

Β 

kenya.thumb.gif.e1a0b279e6b6460eaf56289a

Sheree didn't lie one bit, you better BELIEVE she is getting that first seat right next to Andy

Β 

kenya.thumb.gif.e1a0b279e6b6460eaf56289a

Honest both sheree and drew are probably in on this to keep their peach lolΒ 

Β 

Β 

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Gracelle Β getting the girls mad hihi

Β 

Everyone clowns Gizelle but at least she's stunning.

Β 

What's Teresa's excuse? Her style is just as bad and she doesn't have much to fall back on.

Diana Jenkins is 49!? :rip:Β 
Β 

She needs to sue that plastic surgeon for making her look 15 years older with that facelift.Β 

10 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Diana Jenkins is 49!? :rip:Β 
Β 

She needs to sue that plastic surgeon for making her look 15 years older with that facelift.Β 

She looks like this to me.

Β 

dea6ngz-ffa0a977-b65b-4eea-92e6-7de6fbce

i cant get over the fact they fully edited traci out of the entire reunion:deadbanana4: you can see her sometimes when they pan the camera around melissa

46 minutes ago, saintspice said:

i cant get over the fact they fully edited traci out of the entire reunion:deadbanana4: you can see her sometimes when they pan the camera around melissa

I mean truly a waste of a friend of spot why didn't they include that other girl who had beef with Melissa and was calling her out on social media

2 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

What episode was this? Is it the one with Carlos King?Β 

5 minutes ago, boys said:

I mean truly a waste of a friend of spot why didn't they include that other girl who had beef with Melissa and was calling her out on social media

wasnt she calling out margaret too?? we truly missed out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.