The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

4 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I mean Lisa Rinna is a model by profession, so I would fully expect her to be working doing that now that she is unemployed by housewives and has a failed makeup brand (especially considering the fact that she has taken multiple mortgages out on her decrepit home that she has admitted on the show is infested by rats). Unfortunately being a walking meme, in photos such as this one (which I’m guessing is what you’re describing as “high fashion gigs” :skull:

spacer.png

could NOT secure her a continued spot on the show (how sad :monkey:) and Kathy clocked her left right and center about being the biggest bully in Hollywood and only wanting drama on camera bc her contract (which did not get renewed) was coming up. She ended up leaving on the lowest of possible terms (comparable or worse to Brandi even, and we see how she ended up) so yeah, if that’s “seething” to you, then I guess you can take the W on that one. And if you want the show to fail in viewership continue to beg to see Teddi back bc newsflash she was cut for a reason :toofunny3:

:jonny5:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I mean Lisa Rinna is a model by profession, so I would fully expect her to be working doing that now that she is unemployed by housewives and has a failed makeup brand (especially considering the fact that she has taken multiple mortgages out on her decrepit home that she has admitted on the show is infested by rats). Unfortunately being a walking meme, in photos such as this one (which I’m guessing is what you’re describing as “high fashion gigs” :skull:

spacer.png

could NOT secure her a continued spot on the show (how sad :monkey:) and Kathy clocked her left right and center about being the biggest bully in Hollywood and only wanting drama on camera bc her contract (which did not get renewed) was coming up. She ended up leaving on the lowest of possible terms (comparable or worse to Brandi even, and we see how she ended up) so yeah, if that’s “seething” to you, then I guess you can take the W on that one. And if you want the show to fail in viewership continue to beg to see Teddi back bc newsflash she was cut for a reason :toofunny3:

oh good didn’t have to waste my time cause you gathered perfectly :clap3:

Erika’s Vegas residency being 10 shows over a 5 month period at the House of Blues :rip: and you know it’s going be talked about on the show as if it’s a Britney/JLo/Gaga level residency :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, boys said:

oh good didn’t have to waste my time cause you gathered perfectly :clap3:

:heart2:

13 minutes into this last episode of Ultimate Girls Trip and wow... this is so bad

Gizelle is so embarrassing like I can't even try to pretend she isn't with the forced trying to have a moment antics shes doing on this trip. The girls are in Thailand at a beautiful lotus restaurant and you bring up a large costco printed out photo of a Clase Azul bottle and hold "court" in the middle of lunch? She's corny, broke, idiotic and morally bankrupt. She's an awful housewife for the simple fact of 7 years on this show she has no growth and no story. All she does is bring topics up and people think that makes her good TV and she isn't. This was a low for the show overall and really just awful to sit through. I'm surprised the women didn't actually get up and leave especially Candiace because of how cringe it was.

1 hour ago, boys said:

13 minutes into this last episode of Ultimate Girls Trip and wow... this is so bad

Gizelle is so embarrassing like I can't even try to pretend she isn't with the forced trying to have a moment antics shes doing on this trip. The girls are in Thailand at a beautiful lotus restaurant and you bring up a large costco printed out photo of a Clase Azul bottle and hold "court" in the middle of lunch? She's corny, broke, idiotic and morally bankrupt. She's an awful housewife for the simple fact of 7 years on this show she has no growth and no story. All she does is bring topics up and people think that makes her good TV and she isn't. This was a low for the show overall and really just awful to sit through. I'm surprised the women didn't actually get up and leave especially Candiace because of how cringe it was.

!! They should've wrapped this one up after episode 3

UGT3 flop.

I don't know hoy some here can stan Jizzelle. So basically, that bottle is another thing Jizzo doesn't have like storylines or fashion sense..

At the end I was team Candy and Whit always. Leah was kinda misunderstood. Heather needs therapy. I loved seeing cracks at Alexia and her minion, and the cast catching up to the fact of the reason why Marydrunk is just a FOH.

Stanning Candice AND Whitney...but shading Gizelle.

:ahh:

UGT3 did flop.

UGT 1 had the ratings. Thanks Kenya, Thanks Teresa, Thanks Luann not you Kyle definitely not Melissa

UGT2 was an overall better show and had some substance.

UGT3 had a better location.

Gizelle really has been obnoxious on RHUGT 3

Candiace and Whitney have come across in the best light, by far. While Leah can be annoying I did lmfao at her putting Alexia in her place in the last episode.

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Stanning Candice AND Whitney...but shading Gizelle.

:ahh:

UGT3 did flop.

UGT 1 had the ratings. Thanks Kenya, Thanks Teresa, Thanks Luann not you Kyle definitely not Melissa

UGT2 was an overall better show and had some substance.

UGT3 had a better location.

Please...while Candy and Whit were having fun smoking in the confessional, Jizz was trying to create yet ANOTHER fake ass storyline out of her ass with the tequila bottle..and I blame fans like you that lied to her and told her she's a "producer".

Well, if she's so good...she would've come up with something much better and not making poor Pepsi run around Thailand looking for a printer, so she could have that low budget printout that was peeling out at lunch. THREE episodes we wasted on that stupid bottle...when she KNEW that Candiace probably didn't steal it. She should've stuck by taking down Heather or pitting the SLC gorls against each other.

UGT3 was horrendous. I don’t think I would ever watch that again. I think the only person I came out enjoying was Marysol. Going in I was expecting a lot more from Candiace and Porsha. But Candiace aligning with Leah, and Porsha with Gizz left a gross taste in my mouth. Honestly I never wanna see any of these damn housewives again. Especially Leah and Giz, those two are truly the pits!

Thank god UGT4 will be next level. The complete upgrade from this reject cast is insane

the reveal at the very end of who stole the bottle was funny...but a stolen bottle of tequila you can buy anywhere in the U.S. should NOT have been a major storyline

Gizelle is lucky no one  from RHOBH was on this trip, they would have laughed and embarrassed her so much over this.

Bethenny and Heather Dubrow would also have eaten Gis alive over this. I'm a little surprised both Alexia and Marysol went along with it. The HW with real $$$$ should have laughed this non-storyline off.

On 4/19/2023 at 6:44 AM, slik said:

I liked season 16 and yes, Heather vs Shannon returns.

Heather vs Noella was also good, fancy pants was thrown for a loop.

Ok good! Something to look forward too. Thanks!

On 4/19/2023 at 12:52 PM, slw84 said:Anyways, the THREAT is real: Teddi is really filming a lot more scenes.

Apparently, Kyle held an event with guests Kim, Faye, Denise, Camille and all the girls showed up but Erika.

Erika might just be busy but it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that Erika is being targeted this season.

Sadly, Erika can handle all these girls (bar Dorit's 1st season please come back she was shady as hell) at once.

Teddi filming more scenes? She was such a boring housewife to me. 

Erika not filming at Kyle’s house bugs me out. I don’t want her to leave the show, but can imagine she’s a bit on the outs now that Rinna is gone. Maybe it’s why she took the Las Vegas residency check because she’s uncertain she’ll be filming end of the year. But if anything, that residency would be a reason for Bravo to keep following her.

On 4/19/2023 at 9:03 PM, stjosephprey4us said:

spacer.png

I love your takes :rip:

7 hours ago, SRIRACHA said:

Please...while Candy and Whit were having fun smoking in the confessional, Jizz was trying to create yet ANOTHER fake ass storyline out of her ass with the tequila bottle..and I blame fans like you that lied to her and told her she's a "producer".

Well, if she's so good...she would've come up with something much better and not making poor Pepsi run around Thailand looking for a printer, so she could have that low budget printout that was peeling out at lunch. THREE episodes we wasted on that stupid bottle...when she KNEW that Candiace probably didn't steal it. She should've stuck by taking down Heather or pitting the SLC gorls against each other.

the confessionals are filmed at a different time.

I don't care who you blame:ahh: the execs and producers who pay her know what they are doing.

Gizelle got em emotionally invested...mission accomplished. I love to see it.:celestial3:

Overall

Marysol and Alexia adding nothing to the show basically they could have invited two fans of housewives who could have contributed more than they did

Whitney and Heather fighting about being mormons again for 7 episodes was a ******* nightmare and brought down the show they were out of their league just like Alexia and her sidekick

Porsha teamed up with the wrong girl this season because it immediately ruined the fun Porsha vibe I got from her in like the first two episodes so I don’t think it worked for her

Gizelle a failure of a human being not much else to say there

Candiace and Leah would’ve been a much stronger duo if Leah wasn’t sick so much on this trip because when they were coming for someone it was the only time I was truly engaged in the show

Overall it ended up being a awful girls trip the one boat ride they had still is more entertaining than anything they did on season 1 of UGT but season 2 still wears the crown with absolutely ZERO competition

Candice is such a clown. She has used the term SA. Gizelle said Chris made her feel uncomfortable.

Never said she was touched but she keeps overexaggerating it and turning it into something.

I just love how Candiace can turn a win into a draw/loss.

She's insufferable and incapable of exceeding. Ha.

has she debuted on the hot 100 yet

H14s12t.gif

4 hours ago, Alfred said:

I love your takes :rip:

:whistle2:

I'm watching the last episode right now...

Heather WON. Sorry Whitney your consolation prize as a loser is building a friendship with the stripper version of melanie griffith. Not the charming one from Working Girl either.

Miami girls. Achoo. Next.

Porsha came off more likable. 

Candice ends her confessional saying she does not have to talk about Gizelle when her entire confessionals were about Gizelle:rip:

Leah is her own worst enemy. LOVE that for me.

The ending. GIZELLE IS THAT GIRL and the wannabes are so PETTY and CHILDISH:ahh:

The girls can't take a green eyed bandit. Sad

H14s12t.gif

On 4/19/2023 at 11:03 PM, stjosephprey4us said:

spacer.png

Damn you CLEARED :rip:

Not Candiace and Leah actually having the bottle :rip:

I was really enjoying RHUGT3 at first but it quickly fizzled out by episode 5 and that damn bottle had alot to do with it :doc:

11 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Damn you CLEARED :rip:

Not Candiace and Leah actually having the bottle :rip:

I was really enjoying RHUGT3 at first but it quickly fizzled out by episode 5 and that damn bottle had alot to do with it :doc:

Gizelle was right all along.

The two most childish bratty members (and this is what Porsha on the cast) did it.

Gizelle remains that girl. The 30 and 40 somethings playing childish teenage dream slumber party games because MUVA doesn't see it for them.

Adorbs

tumblr_nbq1gkBiOC1rqlmkso1_400.gif

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Gizelle was right all along.

The two most childish bratty members (and this is what Porsha on the cast) did it.

Gizelle remains that girl. The 30 and 40 somethings playing childish teenage dream slumber party games because MUVA doesn't see it for them.

Adorbs

tumblr_nbq1gkBiOC1rqlmkso1_400.gif

Do you think the whole cast was in on it? I'm really starting to think so :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.