The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

On 4/11/2023 at 3:35 PM, Lille said:

Going through a RHOC rewatch right now, I had forgotten how much of a piece of **** Tamrat has always been :deadbanana:. Also, the Heather/Tamrat/Gretchen gang-up on Jesus Jugs was so much worse than I remember, OC used to be so good!

i'm doing a re-watch too, starting with season 9. I'm on S11 now when Kelly joins, let the crazy begin. I really enjoyed 9 and 10. cancergate was WILD. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Praying for the Sonja and Luanne spin-off trailer to come a$ap. Also I thought UGT5 was going to be the one hit wonder season (based on what Eboni said on WWHL she alluded that it’s actually happening). I wonder if that was scrapped in favor of RHONY legacy UGT

did Eboni mention them doing a one-season wonder version of UGT? that would be amazing tbh. I want Carlton back on my TV screen

Woah Melissa is truly losing it :deadbanana4: why would she treat her boss like that :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Woah Melissa is truly losing it :deadbanana4: why would she treat her boss like that :deadbanana2:

I don’t even watch the show but I know she is safe bc Andy is obsessed w her husband :ace:

Whitney is trash on UGT.

She is so playing it up for the cameras and projecting onto Heather what she is doing.

Always been Team Heather.

Whitney is a disgrace.

Anything for attention and camera time...but in a bad way:lakitu:

UGT3 flopped hard. It was on track to be at least on par with UGT2 for the first three episodes, but now it seems as though it’ll actually be worse than UGT1 

10 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

UGT3 flopped hard. It was on track to be at least on par with UGT2 for the first three episodes, but now it seems as though it’ll actually be worse than UGT1 

yeah...it basically deflated after ep3. What happened? I'm not very optimistic for the final episodes.

Also, #teamwhitney always. Heather is a manipulative loser...can't wait for Queen BarLEGEND to END her once and for all.

Robyn's instagram post with her T-shirt

Please. Don't. Try me.

Is we winnin'? Is we devourin'? Is we stompin? Is we floggin'

@stophittingmedad

It's over for Gizelle. Robyn is coming for that 1st seat...I just know it.

H14s12t.gif

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

Please. Don't. Try me.

@stophittingmedad

H14s12t.gif

Her not having any hats stocked and the link is broken on her insta :rip: 

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Please. Don't. Try me.

@stophittingmedad

H14s12t.gif

shes a fearless trail blazer i fear. not caring about the hate at all phew its admirable. definitely another great robyn dixon quality that i try to embody in my personal life.

50 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

only some are sold out. the ribbed beanie with removal pom pom is still in stock! we should all buy one for summer!

Started watching OC over the last weeks and I‘m halfway through S9 atm…

Wtf is wrong with Tamra?! No other housewive of any other franchise has ever made me so mad. The fake tears, the scheming, the absolute lack of humanity… Why does she have friends? Why does she get to come back over and over again? :biblio:

On 4/12/2023 at 12:35 AM, Lille said:

Going through a RHOC rewatch right now, I had forgotten how much of a piece of **** Tamrat has always been :deadbanana:. Also, the Heather/Tamrat/Gretchen gang-up on Jesus Jugs was so much worse than I remember, OC used to be so good!

OMG! I sat their mouth open at the Alexis bullying having NO consequences, like :biblio:

Why is everything about NJ so dark?? I just caught up to this new season and I felt like I needed a cigarette after every episode. I think they need a NY/ATL type break as well. :deadbanana4:

15 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The demand

tumblr_nbq1gkBiOC1rqlmkso1_400.gif

15 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

shes a fearless trail blazer i fear. not caring about the hate at all phew its admirable. definitely another great robyn dixon quality that i try to embody in my personal life.

only some are sold out. the ribbed beanie with removal pom pom is still in stock! we should all buy one for summer!

A businesswoman...

I wonder if a GEB battle is brewing the following season after she snatches my girl Gizelle's first seat back and they'll both get the seats.

I'm ready for the GEB winnin' twinnins to have a "fallout" season. Get them numbers back up to 1.5M again.

tumblr_nbq1gkBiOC1rqlmkso1_400.gif

New York did NOT needed to be rebooted :rip:

I’m sorry but Porsha and Gizelle are coming across as such bullies on UGT :skull: Porsha, bye

On 4/13/2023 at 5:58 PM, slw84 said:

Whitney is trash on UGT.

She is so playing it up for the cameras and projecting onto Heather what she is doing.

Always been Team Heather.

Whitney is a disgrace.

Anything for attention and camera time...but in a bad way:lakitu:

This tea. She’s a confessional gangster that complains about Heather being a confessional gangster, like :skull: she’s deflecting

3 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

I’m sorry but Porsha and Gizelle are coming across as such bullies on UGT :skull: Porsha, bye

I didn’t like her fight with Leah it didn’t really make sense and Leah had some points. Even if you didn’t connect with those two girls the social media tag wasn’t necessary because you guys just had a conversation about how messy it can be on there. She was also just talking about sisterhood and that really wasn’t showing that at all.

Gizelle on the other hand is just as inauthentic as they come. Not a genuine bone in her body, not funny and really is helping to make this trip feel as pedestrian as it possibly can be.

3 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

This tea. She’s a confessional gangster that complains about Heather being a confessional gangster, like :skull: she’s deflecting

Yes, the thing is, objectively BOTH Bad weather got big heads for different reasons but Heather at least tries to keep it cute during confessionals.

Whitney FULL on goes HAM but then plays us that fake azz Melanie Griffith baby voice and then because she can't keep track of her mess gets caught up and then cries.

She can not be trusted. 

I will never forget her trying to turn Jen's trip into her "revelation" of her childhood.

I think the issue is she miscalculates and it ruins things.

She wants to be THAT girl so badly. She's playing right into Lisa's hand too.

She's such a mess.

2 hours ago, boys said:

I didn’t like her fight with Leah it didn’t really make sense and Leah had some points. Even if you didn’t connect with those two girls the social media tag wasn’t necessary because you guys just had a conversation about how messy it can be on there. She was also just talking about sisterhood and that really wasn’t showing that at all.

Gizelle on the other hand is just as inauthentic as they come. Not a genuine bone in her body, not funny and really is helping to make this trip feel as pedestrian as it possibly can be.

Gizelle being so up in arms over a bottle of tequila is so low budget :skull: 

UGT review. I don't expect my opinions to change after the last episode. I really was grossed out my Heather this season. I do not like when people **** with someones sobriety. Marysol and Heather rely so much on alcohol to exist as their authentic selves, the must be projecting. Im kind of sick of the drunken antics on any franchise though. My favorite housewives moments are the ridiculous and bizarre ones(Potomacs Mime or Alex McCord modeling), not the drunken screaming and crying. I do like Marysols more vulnerable side though.

Leah and Candiace... and Whitney(she saved herself after gave it to Leah straight up at dinner) are the MVPs for being brave enough to be themselves, let loose, and give quality TV without being blacked out.

I have very few thoughts about Alexia.

I also think we need a cast of mostly ex-houewives for these shows. its too much to keep up with if we are bouncing around timelines between franchise seasons and UGTs. its becoming a marvel universe I never needed. Plus most of the fun came from catching up with housewives that we haven't seen in a while.. which was most of the hype for Porsha. 

Lastly, Giselle has to go. Robyn is about to either let it all hang out, or completely clam up and get iced out. either way Giselle is about to be outshined by Robyn or go down with her. No one in the cast or the audience finds her antics funny anymore. its getting to Aviva levels of annoying. But I don't think Giselle has it in her to throw a leg. She would rather be mute and disappear. 

RHOC s13 e16, does this and following seasons get any better? I’ve watched since s7 and really really enjoyed RHOC but now I’m wondering if it’s worth sticking it out. Heather is not on the show anymore. Episodes are getting rather boring and knowing Vicki isn’t event gonna be part of the next few seasons is a reason not to continue for me. Should I stick it out? Will it get better?

28 minutes ago, insomniac said:

RHOC s13 e16, does this and following seasons get any better? I’ve watched since s7 and really really enjoyed RHOC but now I’m wondering if it’s worth sticking it out. Heather is not on the show anymore. Episodes are getting rather boring and knowing Vicki isn’t event gonna be part of the next few seasons is a reason not to continue for me. Should I stick it out? Will it get better?

S14 is definitely a step up from 12 and 13, but 15/16 go straight back to boring.

they literally made no changes :bibliahh:

the fans will be pissed 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.