The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

16 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

The “drama” on UGT is getting stale and tired. It’s also weird bc 5/8 women (Porsha, Gizelle, Leah, Heather, and Whitney) are NOTORIOUS for giving nothing but fake storylines and manufactured plots. The ppl who cast this trip were not thinking clearly. Tinsley instead of Porsha would have probably been worse! The only “real” ones there are Marysol, Alexia, and Candiace (not that I particularly care for any of the three but) and there is just not enough material there for the three of them to carry the season. Porsha could have actually been interesting but all she has literally done is eat fried chicken for 5 days straight 

And this is why I won’t be watching UGT3. I could just smell the lack of interest from who they chose for the cast. Peacock was desperate, eh?

It’s giving non-factors (aside from Candiace). Perched for UGT4. Now THAT’S a cast

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

And this is why I won’t be watching UGT3. I could just smell the lack of interest from who they chose for the cast. Peacock was desperate, eh?

It’s giving non-factors (aside from Candiace). Perched for UGT4. Now THAT’S a cast

I mean, I would still recommend watching it if you’ve seen episodes of all the franchises involved. It was actually not that bad until literally this episode :toofunny3:

Rewatching RHOA and Kim and Nene may actually just be the best reality duo of all time 

it’s sad that it got to both of their heads :weeps:

Why is Ramona still getting a platform in 2023.

It says something about them as a network that they'd rather bring back someone like her vs Jill who only asked that the ladies make the same amount of money.

On 4/8/2023 at 11:22 AM, geddymonster said:

Apparently Legacy is back on with an UGT-style season minus Jill plus Ramona.

as it should but is Kelly Been someone going to be on. 

Jill would have been great but she's playing hardball as. if she was on as long as Ramona/Luann. 

I think the OGs need to wait for this new brand to flop and then save RHONY altogether.

Bravo really let Eboni torpedo the whole franchise because they were scared to get litigious with an intelligent black woman who they couldn't make a case against...unlike a Nene type.

All they had to do was throw away Leah (as collateral damage) along with Eboni and Eboni wouldn't have much of a case and we'd have Lulu, Sonja and dem acting a fool for our pleasure and entertainment.

Le sigh:psyduck:

Or better yet demote Eboni and Leah to FOH and eventually they'll leave on their own accord.

THey really didn't have to destroy a legacy all because they were too afraid to admit their failed reach for Gen Z backfired and they were stuck with the option where there tail wasn't visibly between their legs...and they still had their azzes out with this stupid reboot.

the nerve of them to play in our faces like this.

Edited by slw84

Jill really got double whammied because she was the one who suggested an UGT-style season in that radio interview and now she’s not even being offered a spot. :rip:

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Rewatching RHOA and Kim and Nene may actually just be the best reality duo of all time 

it’s sad that it got to both of their heads :weeps:

Agreed :clap3:They really caught lightning in a bottle with them 

Currently binging vanderpump rules.

just finished season 2 and wow this cast is so chaotic and gives every episode :jonny6:

Jill can stay gone. I hope her hefty check goes toward KKB and Aviva.

Scheana exiling Katie to the opposite side of the resort and demoting her from the preferred list. :ahh:

This season of UGT is panning out to be a dud for me but I’ve enjoyed the sparring between Candiace and Porsha. I’m curious how C would fare in RHOA :cupid:

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

Everyone say thank you Jill for getting Ramona her job back!

The best part about this is that literally all of them could fight with each other

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

The best part about this is that literally all of them could fight with each other

Wym? Couldn't they have all fought regardless of if it was filmed in this UGT template? 

OT: this cast feels so. empty. without Queen B. Didn't Jill say Bethenny would return if it were a short filming schedule and not as big of a commitment as a full season shooting is? Is money really her driving motivation for coming back or not? I doubt a quick little week trip would be that toxic for her. I mean, yes, she'd probably fight with Kelly and Luann but I can't imagine the conflict being so unbearably hateful that either of them couldn't tolerate it. It really gives "I'm better than all y'all" when in reality... we know she's not. 

Ramona always wins

tumblr_pd7jl4zvjw1r1ult6o1_500.gif?resiz

Started my RHOM journey and Lisa's lingerie party was absolutely wild :deadbanana2: all around unhinged behaviour

15 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Ramona's back?

RSp.gif

I can't wait to see her and Sonja's antics on rooms again omg

Going through a RHOC rewatch right now, I had forgotten how much of a piece of **** Tamrat has always been :deadbanana:. Also, the Heather/Tamrat/Gretchen gang-up on Jesus Jugs was so much worse than I remember, OC used to be so good!

Praying for the Sonja and Luanne spin-off trailer to come a$ap. Also I thought UGT5 was going to be the one hit wonder season (based on what Eboni said on WWHL she alluded that it’s actually happening). I wonder if that was scrapped in favor of RHONY legacy UGT

Is anyone else trying to make themselves have some excitement for RHONY reboot? I want to see the trailer before I make any judgements, but I am desperate enough for NY content that I may force myself to like it :jonnycat:

I'm not giving the reboot for NYC a chance. 

I'm still pressed about them taking Legend Lulu away from me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.