The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

I thought they all were back except ANGIE H.  Either way I’m hoping K got promoted since she’s the most interesting one and I love that she looks like a snake.  Mostly just the fact that she looks like a snake.  

I think we’ll see a lot more of Meredith.  Hopefully she becomes evil and spreads more rumors about Lisa.  

Meredith gives lukewarm. She either needs to be the villain or peacemaker/mediator. I can't deal with the mixed signals.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

after watching this season of UGT idk if i ever need to see whitney or heather on my screens again…

when merideth is activated she is icon status (see: all of season 2). when she isn’t, she is a snooze (see: season 1 or 3). hopefully she brings it this year

lisa is the star of SLC and i’m so glad mary is back!

UGT3 is WAAAYYYY better than I was expecting. Still not the best season but I’m still really enjoying it 

Damn I initially thought Porsha would've been child's play for Candiace but it goes to show she doesn't have much ammo when she can't insult someone's looks :toofunny3:

Gizelle kinda lost me this episode with this bottle :doc:

I never watched their franchise but I'm loving the Miami girls I might just tune in now!

I've never really watched any of the RHONY seasons with Leah in it has she always been this insufferable? :rip:

This season of rhugt is reminding me why I didn’t use to like Candiace. Her, gizelle and Leah ruined this episode, and the SLC girls really aren’t making any impact. 

I almost feel like this format worked better in 2 where they were stuck in the house for 8 days and genuine friendships were being made. I don’t see anyone in this trip bonding in a fun way.

10 hours ago, dman4life said:

I never watched their franchise but I'm loving the Miami girls I might just tune in now!

And they are the two more unbearable (at least in S5) so yeah you should watch it

1 minute ago, Chemist said:

And they are the two more unbearable (at least in S5) so yeah you should watch it

Is it worth starting at season 1? I've read mixed opinions here. 

8 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Is it worth starting at season 1? I've read mixed opinions here. 

Well it depends, Season 1 gives a good background on some of the ladies that are still here (Alexia, Marysol, Adriana) but it's very boring adn difficult to finish so it's up to you. S2 is a MUST though

On 4/6/2023 at 11:55 AM, madonnas said:

I’m almost done with Potomac S4.  I love the dynamic of these girls this season. Candice is always *correct* about everything but is also a mess in her delivery, which always causes good drama and tension.  

Ashley is someone I thought I would like at first but she really is one of the most pathetic people alive.  Her randomly deciding to contact her dad right when her husband had sexual harassment allegations as a distraction :deadbanana:her using her motherhood journey as a defense for whatever BS she wants to :deadbanana:   I love that she did this whole “I’m not gonna drink” statement, immediately starts getting drunk every day, and then weaponized her miscarriage as soon as someone mentioned the discrepancy.  Girl she’s a mess.  

when you get to S7 your view of Ashely is just something else :dies: 

Gizelle must've got her 10k steps in just running around lookin for that bottle smh petty and broke lol....Candiace calling her a Karen was spot on!

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

Did y'all catch how Gizelle was confused on whether or not 'larceny' was a word :dies:

The “drama” on UGT is getting stale and tired. It’s also weird bc 5/8 women (Porsha, Gizelle, Leah, Heather, and Whitney) are NOTORIOUS for giving nothing but fake storylines and manufactured plots. The ppl who cast this trip were not thinking clearly. Tinsley instead of Porsha would have probably been worse! The only “real” ones there are Marysol, Alexia, and Candiace (not that I particularly care for any of the three but) and there is just not enough material there for the three of them to carry the season. Porsha could have actually been interesting but all she has literally done is eat fried chicken for 5 days straight 

25 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

The “drama” on UGT is getting stale and tired. It’s also weird bc 5/8 women (Porsha, Gizelle, Leah, Heather, and Whitney) are NOTORIOUS for giving nothing but fake storylines and manufactured plots. The ppl who cast this trip were not thinking clearly. Tinsley instead of Porsha would have probably been worse! The only “real” ones there are Marysol, Alexia, and Candiace (not that I particularly care for any of the three but) and there is just not enough material there for the three of them to carry the season. Porsha could have actually been interesting but all she has literally done is eat fried chicken for 5 days straight 

Yea idk what else they're gonna fight about....it's clear the producers are in their ears forcing them to come up with stuff to argue about. How many more episodes are there?

So Caroline said on Tamras podcast that she’d never return to girls trip or housewives in any capacity and that she has trauma from the trip. She also says the investigation of what happened between her and Brandi is closed. 

I feel like it’s most likely “inconclusive” as neither one have said anything about it to state the other was proven wrong. 

With that said I can’t tell if Caroline will never return to anything because of her experience with Brandi or because the investigation wasn’t found in her favour…..I know Brandi crosses the line but I really hope she’s not at fault here.

3 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

So Caroline said on Tamras podcast that she’d never return to girls trip or housewives in any capacity and that she has trauma from the trip. She also says the investigation of what happened between her and Brandi is closed. 

I feel like it’s most likely “inconclusive” as neither one have said anything about it to state the other was proven wrong. 

With that said I can’t tell if Caroline will never return to anything because of her experience with Brandi or because the investigation wasn’t found in her favour…..I know Brandi crosses the line but I really hope she’s not at fault here.

I think it's both. Brandi crossed the line AND it came back inconclusive further infuriating the Chucky doll doppelganger 

That being said, if this incident stops Caroline AND Brandi from being affiliated with Bravo then Godney did her job

jUhH98j.gif

Yeah I don’t know what is Andy’s obsession with Caroline Manzo. She is a terrible housewife :zzz:

On 4/6/2023 at 8:39 AM, mokitsu said:

The way my brain would melt if I was on vacation and my friends started arguing over ... stolen bottles and Instagram tagging :rip:

true but why did this exact scenario happen to me at fire island last summer :ahh: 

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Yeah I don’t know what is Andy’s obsession with Caroline Manzo. She is a terrible housewife :zzz:

I think he knows her not so hidden closeted secret and he loves toying with her and putting her in awkward positions.

NOTICE this situation was about a MARRIED woman making out with another woman.

Caroline plays the traditional mob lite life well but she's an enigma too.

I think there's something intriguing about a tough as nails women who really isn't all that she seems.

7 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

true but why did this exact scenario happen to me at fire island last summer :ahh: 

You better go in RHONY and save the franchise. Not you serving better storylines than half the OG cast, luv

jUhH98j.gif

Apparently Legacy is back on with an UGT-style season minus Jill plus Ramona.

Edited by geddymonster

2 hours ago, geddymonster said:

Apparently Legacy is back on with an UGT-style season minus Jill plus Ramona.

We won. 

I’d take Ramona over Jill any day of the week. 

Also- source?

2 minutes ago, Alfred said:

We won. 

I’d take Ramona over Jill any day of the week. 

Also- source?

Page Six and Daily Mail, so take it with a grain of salt.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.