The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

8 hours ago, Million said:

I mean, you haven’t missed much. Last season wasn’t too bad with Heather coming back.

Tamra and Vicki returning is going to be back to real OC. 

Yeah, Tres Amigas is ready to reign.

Heather is just stuck with people beneath her and she wants the fame so she has to deal with them. It's fun to watch.

4 hours ago, kweenofxanax said:

Not stanning her. I just find her unbelievable mess and delusion fascinating, definitely makes for good TV :-*

I mean that can equal stan to me:mandown:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary officially back!! No Dana. Guess they were wrong about that one. Which kind of sad to see

2 hours ago, Khamis said:

Mary officially back!! No Dana. Guess they were wrong about that one. Which kind of sad to see

Little Cosbers won!!! :clap3:

I think Dana just didn't mesh with the group. Her performance at the reunion was also kinda weak. It'd be cute if she shows up at an event or two to stir the pot but shouldn't be a main player. 

With Mary back, Angie K still in the fray, and the newbie Monica, I think S4 has a chance to course-correct and not be a disaster like S3 was. :whistle:

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

Little Cosbers won!!! :clap3:

I think Dana just didn't mesh with the group. Her performance at the reunion was also kinda weak. It'd be cute if she shows up at an event or two to stir the pot but shouldn't be a main player. 

With Mary back, Angie K still in the fray, and the newbie Monica, I think S4 has a chance to course-correct and not be a disaster like S3 was. :whistle:

Are we thinking there is a chance Mary could snatch a full time spot?! I really don’t want just a FOH.

5 hours ago, Khamis said:

Should have known when they cut out her best line with her rehearsed read to Jen.

That being said, I called it during the reunion...something is not good about her.

She struggled with her grammar because she wanted to speak a certain way BUT she also wanted to put on her interview persona, too.

Me thinks the pressure of trying to snatch a full-time didn't pan out because she just isn't like these other girls.

Would have been cool but I'm sure she would have beat one of the girls up at some point? She seems like she can drag a heifer mercilessly

@stophittingmedad

YIKES.

Juan-OUT.

Michael Darby ha new sponsor. He ain't giving dem coins to Ashley

Where's my man, Juan

7Eqd9JE.gif

3 minutes ago, slw84 said:

@stophittingmedad

YIKES.

Juan-OUT.

Where's my man, Juan

7Eqd9JE.gif

a mess :jonnycat:

This is kind of a great set up for a Robyn “take down” season hihi 

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

a mess :jonnycat:

This is kind of a great set up for a Robyn “take down” season hihi 

It's giving Phaedra the first seat then OUT teas

But she's no longer "boring" I think it might make her even more needed. 

robyn might need to expose the other's hypocrisy as they'll do the same if not worse to her.

I'm going with GEB one way or another

I'm liking the newbies on Jersey. As much as the Teresa and Melissa **** is still going after all these years, at least it isn't the ONLY thing and there is a bit of something else too. And I kinda want to see Danielle drag Jackie.

4 hours ago, slw84 said:

@stophittingmedad

YIKES.

Juan-OUT.

Where's my man, Juan

7Eqd9JE.gif

what happened im shaking please dont let it be bad news omg i cant handle anymore bad news

4 hours ago, slw84 said:

It's giving Phaedra the first seat then OUT teas

But she's no longer "boring" I think it might make her even more needed. 

robyn might need to expose the other's hypocrisy as they'll do the same if not worse to her.

I'm going with GEB one way or another

i just saw the news omg.. i feel sick... the room is spinning i can barely type. robyn cant keep taking Ls like this i cant keep taking Ls either omg

Jackie thinking she ATE with these little jabs at Danielle. Too little too late. She replaced you and ran circles around your entire 4 season run in only 6 episodes  :)

So is Mary just getting a hall pass for skipping out on the reunion? :rip:

35 minutes ago, The Closer said:

She’ll be the first but let’s be real, the second Kyle quits BH, LVP will be back in a heartbeat and Bravo wants it just as much as she does.

58 minutes ago, The Closer said:

Slc is in a dire place lol 

at least people cared enough to complain about RHOP, Most people didn’t even finish SLC :dies:

Juan and his roommate BOTH getting fired in the same month :ahh:

Truly and forever the dizziest ***** at the table! Good look selling those Embezzled hats cause that's about to be their ONLY source of income for the foreseeable future.

Maybe the good sis Katie can get Robin a job at the grocery store she works at. 

fixing-hair-karen-huger.gif

Juan getting fired was expected for how he mishandled the case, I have a friend who goes to Coppin State and the writing was on the wall for awhile for Mr. Dixon.

54 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Juan getting fired was expected for how he mishandled the case, I have a friend who goes to Coppin State and the writing was on the wall for awhile for Mr. Dixon.

Give us the tea please :heart2:

21 hours ago, Khamis said:

Are we thinking there is a chance Mary could snatch a full time spot?! I really don’t want just a FOH.

I hope so. She honestly deserves a full time spot. She's a founding cast member and was a big part of why the first 2 seasons were successful & entertaining. 

I hope them convincing her to join just as a FOH was a clever way to lure her in with the ulterior motive of making her FT. 

2 hours ago, Khamis said:

welp. She won’t get full time doing this :dies:

Unbothered queen behaveya. as long as she doesn't sit out too much.

It gives the group stakes if someone is less involved (to an extent) as opposed to everyone being so readily available if that makes sense. It gets boring when the women are just planted to their chairs, fighting and complaining.

I've noticed in OG housewives seasons, there were always scenes of ladies getting up to leave a dinner table, dinner party, etc. Leaving completely or going to the bathroom to collect themselves... then another woman gets up to check on her, etc. We've been really missing those moments. Storming off creates excitement and suspense, not knowing if they'll come back, leave for good, etc. If they do come back will they resolve the drama? will it continue? 

First season Mary said one thing and did interviews in her closet the rest. 

she will be fine lol 

18 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

what happened im shaking please dont let it be bad news omg i cant handle anymore bad news

:hug:

18 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

i just saw the news omg.. i feel sick... the room is spinning i can barely type. robyn cant keep taking Ls like this i cant keep taking Ls either omg

Robyn isn't taking Ls.

Where's my man, Juan is though

7Eqd9JE.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.