The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

The Ariana and Raquel scenes this episode, Ariana losing her dog and Raquel making out with a married man :jonny:

You cannot make this up :deadbanana4:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BoyAlmighty said:

The Ariana and Raquel scenes this episode, Ariana losing her dog and Raquel making out with a married man :jonny:

You cannot make this up :deadbanana4:

its so bad

also LVP serving gorgeous on WWHL.  she always has to take a dig at Kyle & Rinna :rip: 

My Miami rankings for this season:

Queens:

1. Lisa --> Absolute queen of the franchise (sorry Alexia)

2. Nicole --> Best newbie in a while

3. Guerdy --> Doesn't get too involved in the drama but I love her side commentary and confessionals

4. Larsa --> Great villain although she shouldn't get too influneced by the evil women (Alexia and Marysol)

OK

5. Julia --> Underrated. Love when she drags Alexia

6. Adriana --> Was higher at the beginning of the season but the last episodes she was a bit too much

7 Kirki --> Meh

Evil

8. Alexia --> Just above Marysol because of her personal drama 

9. Marysol --> Cringe as ***

I still don't understand how ppl can stan LVP. She's the complete opposite of what she tries to present.

Things that she's NOT:

1. Unbothered.

2. Over RHOBH, Kyle or Rinna.

3. Unbiased towards men, especially the Toms.

4. Un-pressed.

5. Funny...to me (how many times can you recycle the same kind of jokes?? she needs to tell her ghost writer to come up with new material, it's not 2011 anymore).

I'm not even caught up with VPR but it's insane how she made such a culturally relevant (for HW standards) show :rip: every outlet reporting it, people who I didn't even know watched this being up in arms :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Queens:

3. Guerdy --> Doesn't get too involved in the drama but I love her side commentary and confessionals

4. Larsa --> Great villain although she shouldn't get too influneced by the evil women (Alexia and Marysol)

OK

6. Adriana --> Was higher at the beginning of the season but the last episodes she was a bit too much

7 Kirki --> Meh

Evil

I agree with this except I cannot call Larsa a queen just because it pisses me off that she pretends to not understand Nicole’s point about the rumor she was spreading. Like girl don’t be an idiot you know exactly what she’s saying.

Kiki also gets a lot of praise for just being there I don’t get the hype. 

Yeah I know the kind of thinking that goes on in Alexia’s home

1 hour ago, boys said:

Her and Marysol are and have been openly racist towards black people throughout the show and I’m really shocked it’s seemed to have gone unnoticed (Lisa also gives me major racist vibes, and isn’t she a trump supporter?). Regardless, I’m shocked her son actually had the gall to post this openly :toofunny3:

9 hours ago, Chemist said:

Queens:

OK

7 Kirki --> Meh

Evil

I’d demote Larsa to OK - her personality is like paint drying. Promote Kiki to Queen! She is phenomenal and absolutely hilarious - she was a bright light this season. Agreed on the rest

On 3/7/2023 at 7:19 PM, slw84 said:

Not people claiming Candice and Wendy are winners. LOL.

GEB/Ashley/Karen/Charisse remain the core.

Umm... 

is-you-okay.gif

The colorism jumped out in your awful take :ace:

Is anyone else not intrigued by the VPR "scandal"? The drama from that show just doesn't hit the same way as Housewives, M2M, etc. That cast always gave me second-rate Bravolebrities. Uninteresting teas :sleep:

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Is anyone else not intrigued by the VPR "scandal"? The drama from that show just doesn't hit the same way as Housewives, M2M, etc. That cast always gave me second-rate Bravolebrities. Uninteresting teas :sleep:

Not in the slightest, and if it’ vanderpump related Im even more turned off.

LVP is still so hurt from how she was ran off RHOBH but won’t just admit it.

Cant imagine why anyone wants her back on the show she can’t own anything.

11 hours ago, SRIRACHA said:

I still don't understand how ppl can stan LVP. She's the complete opposite of what she tries to present.

Things that she's NOT:

1. Unbothered.

2. Over RHOBH, Kyle or Rinna.

3. Unbiased towards men, especially the Toms.

4. Un-pressed.

5. Funny...to me (how many times can you recycle the same kind of jokes?? she needs to tell her ghost writer to come up with new material, it's not 2011 anymore).

True. LVP was great when she was great but Lucy Lucy apple juicy was the part where it fell apart.

It wasn't that Theo didn't look stupid saying she never lies and is some DAMN accountability coach yet was giddy to go after the diametrical duchess diva Dorit...

It's that when LVP showed the text messages incriminating Teddi getting in the mix SHE SHOWED how clearly she worked to set this up in case Teddi turned on her.

It was clear as day she set it up so that her hands were clean one way or another.

She did it and Teddi is just a bad flunky. Brandi and Camille were much more fluid in their moves.  Teddi is too robotic and odd to pull it off successfully.

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

Umm... 

is-you-okay.gif

The colorism jumped out in your awful take :ace:

I beez...I beez...

But Charisse is there???

15 minutes ago, boys said:

LVP is still so hurt from how she was ran off RHOBH but won’t just admit it.

Cant imagine why anyone wants her back on the show she can’t own anything.

I'm living for LVP still being bitter AF after all these years. We love to see a bothered ex-housewife. 

P.S. why exactly does she hate Rinna? Aside from obvious reasons? 

5 hours ago, boys said:

Alexia’s “slander, slander” when she was mocking Adriana was very Trumpian.

Alexia looked like such an ******* at the reunion, she’s performing horribly :deadbanana2: Guerdy is actually giving, I hope she brings this energy to next season

Alexia looked like a fool and Nicole & Adriana gagged her. 

I just know that tinkerbell post is going to get brought up by Adriana in the most untimely matter :clownny:next season. 

Alexia coming across as a clown so far. :clown:

Rinna and Kyle still get digs in about LVP, so I’m not surprised she is doing it back. I’m sure Rinna said horrible things about her in one her social media break downs last year but can’t remember from the top of my head :deadbanana: 

I’m not a LVP Stan either, it’s just clear they just really really hate each other (from both sides :deadbanana:).

The way Alexia, Marysol, and Larsa all bombed the first part of the reunion :deadbanana4: Alexia is an airhead, Larsa is just loud and obnoxious with zero points, and I don't think Marysol even knows where she is at any given moment. I'd be open to none of them returning, although I think they'll keep Alexia just because she gets under the other girls' skin so easily and it makes good tv.

But this looks like a good reunion so far! I was not expecting them to get heated so quickly :deadbanana4:

Yea, Dyslexia, MarysOLD and Arsea are truly flopping. I knew they would... but not this hard. However, that doesn't stop them from jumping in on any conversation - related to them or otherwise. When Alexia was like "this one is about me! Let me defend myself" :skull:. She truly has no self-awareness... and the way she says such rude things about other people and/or their families but believes she is untouchable if anyone comes for her just makes her all the more irritating. 

I still want them kept on for next season, though. Especially given the other girlies now know full well the viewers are on their side so they can go even harder at them.

And as the rightful losers of their franchise, you just know that means a certain someone will love them. 

OMG Kelly Dodd recording herself in that pig animoji

Season 14 is actually HANDING it all… I-

4oJ4.gif

this is BS!! mrs dixon better be there tho!!!

Why does Larsa have such a hard on for Nicole? When Nicole talks with someone, anyone, Larsa is there to say something and she doesn't even say something that makes sense... loved how Nicole said to Larsa if they knew where they we're in the studio. 

----

Adriana is doing good so far, they already tried to bully her but she stayed strong so far.

----

This is the Guerdy i want to see. She is giving right now!

----

Lisa is doing good, she is my fave from all of them, glad she came with her boyfriend so that cheating ugly ***** Lenny see it.

---

The trio of flop: Alexia, Larsa & Marysol.

--- 

Lol loved how Andy asked Mary about her drinking. Girl... everyone sees it. 

---

Alexia is an ugly person inside and a barracuda outside. Wow, i think we just start to see the real her.

WTF!?!?! HOW COULD YOU SAY TO LISA THAT? 

Even Marysol was like, WTF? WTF? You doing?? 

Edited by rooby.booby

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.