The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

This is why she's a great housewife she could have easily ripped Robyn to shreds. Instead she actually showed her and Juan a bit of grace while still pointing out the obvious falsehoods in what they both were doing. This is how you leave the door open to still be able to interact with another housewife without taking it too dark but knowing Robyn she will still probably only see the negative.

Whereas someone like Gizelle won't even engage with speaking to someone she has issues with like Wendy which just damages the show.

Edited by boys

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Halfway through S4 of RHOMelbourne

Gina is one of the most overrated HWs of all time! She’s just a loud, obnoxious bully! She’s not fun, she’s a fun sucker. And she’s not even the entertaining kind of narcissistic like NeNe, Luann, or even, Lisa Barlow.

Gamble is one of the best casting additions to HWs ever. An A+ Foxtel employee! 

Janet - Queen! Understands the assignment every time she’s filming!! A reunion beast! 

Pettifleur is gone *”thank god! 🫢Ramona video* by far one of the worst and most annoying HWs of all time 

Jackie…nice woman, but she never shuts up with the “shine, shine, shine!” bullshit. It’s insufferable! Relax with the Raven Baxter character arc, please! 

Sally… it’s giving P!nk

Suzie - terrible casting! Loser! Hater! So glad she’s a one szn wonder. It’s what she deserves! 

Lydia - the perfect amount of dumb and delusional for reality tv. Janet’s nickname for her is very fitting

Venus - whatever…, actually, she’s very annoying and not the fun kind of delusional

Chyka - nice materialistic things, kind husband…she was destined to eventually be demoted to “friend of…” 

Edited by crf13

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

Halfway through S4 of RHOMelbourne

Gina is one of the most overrated HWs of all time! She’s just a loud, obnoxious bully! She’s not fun, she’s a fun sucker. And she’s not even the entertaining kind of narcissistic like NeNe, Luann, or even, Lisa Barlow.

Gamble is one of the best casting additions to HWs ever. An A+ Foxtel employee! 

Janet - Queen! Understands the assignment every time she’s filming!! A reunion beast! 

Pettifleur is gone *”thank god! 🫢Ramona video* by far one of the worst and most annoying HWs of all time.  Also, her claiming she 'lost weight' when she came into S3 with a new face and body was hilarious.  If I had to hear 'Switch the *****' ever again, I might k*ll myself.  Glad she got hit with a cease and desist from Omarosa as Gamble predicted

Jackie…nice woman, but she never shuts up with the “shine, shine, shine!” bullshit. It’s insufferable! Relax with the Raven Baxter character arc, please! 

Sally… it’s giving P!nk

Suzie - terrible casting! Loser! Hater! So glad she’s a one szn wonder. It’s what she deserves! 

Lydia - the perfect amount of dumb and delusional for reality tv. Janet’s nickname for her is very fitting

Venus - whatever…, actually, she’s very annoying and not the fun kind of delusional

Chyka - nice materialistic things, kind husband…she was destined to eventually be demoted to “friend of…” 

thank god someone else is watching Melbourne.  I'm currently on Gamble's wedding and I'm absolutely :rip: at the fact that she has her dress designer planning it and there's no plan B....the way Chyka was dying.  Couldn't Gamble have asked The Big Group to do her wedding???

Agree with your sentiments on everyone except Venus & Sally since I haven't met them yet.  

I don't get the Gina hype...an overrated bully that can never be wrong! 

Janet, Lydia & Gamble carry.  Janet is an amazing housewife and gives mess all the time, which I love.  Lydiot is the perfect summation of Lydia, but she's perfectly delusional and her confessionals are unintentionally hilarious.  Gamble is also amazing, and her relationship with Rick and his son is cute.  Is his son a hunty btw?  I noticed he said 'people' when asking to bring a date for the wedding. 

Chyka is cute and is the one I'd definitely want as a friend IRL, but she's so normal and idk how she stayed on 3 seasons.  Friend of vibes for sure, but she always serves a great event and always has snacks for filming.  her and her hubby are cute

Pettifleur is literally the worst ever.  I died at the reunion for S2 when they all were saying she was drunk and she was having a psychotic break at people thinking she had more than two drinks.  A loser for sure.  The convo with her sister in S3 is the most awkward thing on television ever. 

Suzie is a loser and a hater.  Imagine carrying a grudge over 'rumors' from 10-12 years ago.  Her marriage was shorter-lived than Luann's and that's saying something :rip: 

Jackie is a nice younger wife for the show, but Foxtel should've banned her from saying the word 'shine' after season 1.  I like her husband though, and I cackled when he kept correcting her on the pronunciation of La Mascara. 

Edited by kgeezy310

5 hours ago, Alfred said:

Then there's Robyn. Clowns will be clowns :clown: She is one of the worst housewives of all time. She performs TERRIBLY. Unlikable, dry, stiff. What were those awkward pauses during her convo with Andy on WWHL? Her interview skills suck. Obstinately defending Juan and not taking any accountability of her foolishness. Andy was trying to pull teeth getting some sort of admission outta ha. Even Eboni was sitting there like "ooo girl..." Please fire or demote her. We DO NOT need to see this fake scandal play out. 

me on national Tell a Lie day ^^^

I enjoyed all 3 parts of the reunion from Potomac. I don't think the show needs to be on pause like some of y'all say. 

Losers of the reunion: Robyn & Gizelle

Winners: Candiace & Wendy

We love to see it. 

34 minutes ago, Chemist said:

looks RHONJ chaotic :rip:

Oh Alexia is going for Geurdy's man? This definitely isn't going to end well :rip:

Thats so random he literally stays out of anything to do with the women and just focuses on his job and family

3 hours ago, boys said:

Oh Alexia is going for Geurdy's man? This definitely isn't going to end well :rip:

Thats so random he literally stays out of anything to do with the women and just focuses on his job and family

Especially weird when in the next part she complains about Nicole's man coming for her. How about stfu, Alexia :skull: 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:jonnycat:

I liked Contessa on the show, why is she out? I'll also miss seeing Anila's family dynamics, they were pretty funny and her kids were precocious 

Phaedra joining tho... Kandi wouldn't let her back on ATL so she's basically just at a degree of separation now 

Edited by Alfred

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:jonnycat:

So glad contessa is out, I never felt like she had great chemistry with the group and I couldn’t bare another season of her toxic weird relationship. Anilla….bye…she wasn’t a good fit and overplayed her hand in her second season. 

I'm indifferent about Phaedra joining, she used to be great tv but she’s so aware of the cameras and her image that I feel she won’t add anything or get into the mess.

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

I liked Contessa on the show, why is she out? I'll also miss seeing Anila's family dynamics, they were pretty funny and her kids were precocious 

Phaedra joining tho... Kandi wouldn't let her back on ATL so she's basically just at a degree of separation now 

I liked her first few seasons but that marriage just started getting confusing and uncomfortable lol?

46 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

So glad contessa is out, I never felt like she had great chemistry with the group and I couldn’t bare another season of her toxic weird relationship. Anilla….bye…she wasn’t a good fit and overplayed her hand in her second season. 

I'm indifferent about Phaedra joining, she used to be great tv but she’s so aware of the cameras and her image that I feel she won’t add anything or get into the mess.

I think heavenly will be coming for her a lot lol 

Phaedra and quad are friends but we know how quads friendships work after a season :rip: 

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I liked her first few seasons but that marriage just started getting confusing and uncomfortable lol?

I think heavenly will be coming for her a lot lol 

Phaedra and quad are friends but we know how quads friendships work after a season :rip: 

It really was uncomfortable, she really lost me the last two seasons. The heavenly slideshow was a cringey stunt and the rainbow wig she wore in vegas was unforgivable. I still can’t believe we were robbed of so much kary footage either, for what? Audra?

You make a good point about heavenly and Phaedra, that would be a legendary feud.

I'm glad Phaedra is at least joining a good show and not a flop like Dubai. 

Not people claiming Candice and Wendy are winners. LOL.

GEB/Ashley/Karen/Charisse remain the core.

3 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I'm glad Phaedra is at least joining a good show and not a flop like Dubai. 

The fact that this mother was willing to go to Dubai for a check when she has young kids at home.:lakitu: She failed to give RHODub ratings. The ratings even dropped on her episode.

I'm glad she's in ATL for M2M, though.

We need to make this thread a merge of M2M and Housewives. I'm ready for Heavenly and Phaedra to get into it.

49 minutes ago, slw84 said:

:alexz::alexz::alexz:MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY :alexz::alexz::alexz:

19 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

I enjoyed all 3 parts of the reunion from Potomac. I don't think the show needs to be on pause like some of y'all say. 

Losers of the reunion: Robyn & Gizelle

Winners: Candiace & Wendy

We love to see it. 

we must have watched different reunions? u watched season 7 RHOP that aired at 9pm on 3/5? because robyn was not the loser in the episode that aired on my bravo u should call ur cable/satellite provider

On 3/6/2023 at 8:31 PM, boys said:

This is why she's a great housewife she could have easily ripped Robyn to shreds. Instead she actually showed her and Juan a bit of grace while still pointing out the obvious falsehoods in what they both were doing. This is how you leave the door open to still be able to interact with another housewife without taking it too dark but knowing Robyn she will still probably only see the negative.

Whereas someone like Gizelle won't even engage with speaking to someone she has issues with like Wendy which just damages the show.

You're so right, king. :cool:

M2M is gonna be a collapse this upcoming season :clap3:

54 minutes ago, slw84 said:

7 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

4 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

we must have watched different reunions? u watched season 7 RHOP that aired at 9pm on 3/5? because robyn was not the loser in the episode that aired on my bravo u should call ur cable/satellite provider

Edited by Stevie

Phaedra teased us about joining Dubai only to join M2M :rip: 

23 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

The way GEB kept serving content.

Ya'll go stream Candice's music, Buy Wendy's candles...since you're stans and all. Teehee:mandown:

Just now, slw84 said:

Ya'll go stream Candice's music, Buy Wendy's candles...since you're stans and all. Teehee:mandown:

reasonably shady streaming party tomorrow night! :alexz::alexz:

42 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

19 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

reasonably shady streaming party tomorrow night! :alexz::alexz:

21 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I can’t tell if y’all are trolls but you guys crack me up! Keep up the good work :dies:

other news

this just keeps getting more and more strange….. I might be a fool in starting to be believe Brandi. She’s a disaster but would she go this far? Idk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.