The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

4 hours ago, Stevie said:

Michael Darby can **** all the way off!

Ashley and Candice are about to snatch that first seats.

Gizelle at least tied the record for 7 in a row

UGGzfBi.gif

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, dman4life said:

With the recent news this could actually be a decent season of RHOA if the producers do a good job with editing Drew's scenes with Ralph. I'm pretty sure they're done filming. 

True. I'm sure plenty of red flags were captured. Production has two months to get this right.

UGGzfBi.gif

these major scandals happening outside of filming... a mess. I'm tired. :sleep:  i just know ATL will do some sloppy editing trying to squeeze in this Drew divorce drama in, like with what happened with Rob and Juan. 

why do i have 0 faith in the upcoming ATL season :rip: I have no interest in seeing where any of these women are in their lives or what's going on with the forced drama. ATL needs an over-haul a la NYC. they need to bring back LaToya and Falyn and some younger girls who will throw down 

Heather Gay confirmed Mary is back for season 4 of SLC and she said that there should video about how she got the black eye since there we're cameras everywhere in that house. 

On 3/2/2023 at 7:05 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

oop

This only makes the rumor appear to be true, nnnn; 

17 hours ago, Alfred said:

I thought ATL was still filming? Hasn't it only been a few months? When did they start production? 

They started filming in September/October and wrapped filming late January 

10 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

Heather Gay confirmed Mary is back for season 4 of SLC and she said that there should video about how she got the black eye since there we're cameras everywhere in that house. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952navyy4845wg67949pv

26 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

What a messy cast :rip:

Racquel is sleeping all around WeHo apparently :rip:

26 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

We need Mariposa back to drag Tom and cause even more mess, we do.

36 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Yikessss. Justice for Ariana

I know VPR is good again but i wish Kirsten was back. The only Bravo villain I have ever rooted for

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Queen Raquel is a MENACE :ahh:

She's a LEGEND an she IS the moment.

Not Raquel getting bleeped by both Toms.

LVP is loving this.

I bet TomTom got with her at the same time. Raquel breaking up family homes. Scheana taught her

I felt tom and ariana would make it all the way but Ariana doesn't want kids and Tom wants something to mold into a mini version of himself.

He'll find a woman to marry soon.

Apparently Scheana and Raquel got into a physical fight after the taping of WWHL on Wednesday :rip: 

6 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

This **** show has been so entertaining. VPR hasn't had this much hype around it for a few years now. Sorry but I'm not surprised Tom did this to Ariana because Ariana was the sidepiece to Tom when he was with Kristen. They always say how you get them is how you lose them.

Edited by boys

1 hour ago, Corefield said:

Apparently Scheana and Raquel got into a physical fight after the taping of WWHL on Wednesday :rip: 

If Stassi, Kristen and Katie were still together on the show when this cheating leaked.. omg it would be such a disaster :rip:

Vanderpump Rules is a mess :redface:

OT: no one talked about Miami finale this week :monkey: the reunion trailer was like 20 seconds long so I guess it makes sense there was no hype. The editing at the end (with “Fin” in comic sans font) was tragic :skull:

17 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

mia :ahh: 

Not Mia answering every question like this was a deposition lol

I stopped watching VPR at S6 but getting back into it now to be in on the mess :clap3:

This Miami season was God tier :jonny5:

So sad that it's over, but I am perched for the reunion and the explosive thing Adrianna brings to light :gaycat1:

This VPR mess makes me wanna watch, LVP her mind :redface:

Omg this **** is so juicy. Not Scheana allegedly getting physical with Raquel after WWHL

Vanderpump Rules you will always be famous

Racquel kinda won when you think about it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.