The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

:ahh:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

mia making sure she comes back lmao 

This is serving Peter and Gregg bumping belly posturing knowing they weren't about to fight on cameras.

One thing about Peter...he knows how to get out of whatever situation he gets in. I'll give him that.

I wish they'd get rid of Mia. She's the only one on Potomac I literally can't stand, find her boring (when she's not causing drama) and don't care. She should just be a friend of if anything. We don't care about her life outside the other girls.

2 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The one I really don't get is why people here think Mia should be fired. She's actually giving entertaining chaotic mess to me. Funny in her confessionals, lies all the time just for the heck of it, life seems to be crumbling around her, no real loyalty to anyone, bounces back fairly quickly with most of the women after fights, that's someone I want cameras on.

She's like the new Katie, but I'm not actually worried for her health or sanity like I was sometimes when Katie was on screen. 

Just cause Jacqueline is definitely "right" in their argument doesn't make her have good hw potential imo. 

Nah. I don't find Mia entertaining or funny. The only time she's entertaining is when she's fighting with someone or causing drama, but that's it. She is easily replaceable and needs to go. She and Robyn can go, or be demoted, atleast.

Michaele Salahi from RHODC is somewhere shaking that Wendy is getting actual invites to run with DC's elite

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:ahh: Like why does she lie like this 

The way she puts ha neck in it like oh ***** I got reciepts :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, JustHoran said:

I wish they'd get rid of Mia. She's the only one on Potomac I literally can't stand, find her boring (when she's not causing drama) and don't care. She should just be a friend of if anything. We don't care about her life outside the other girls.

She's an entertaining mess and we appreciate her for it sorry. 

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:ahh: Like why does she lie like this 

mia is insane :bibliahh:

i hope she stays on tbh

I'm so happy for Drew because Ralph really ain't worth a damn

Edited by dman4life

1 hour ago, boys said:

Teresa’s “and she is!!!” materialising out of nowhere :rip:

her voice/accent will always make me :ahh:

I’m now on S10 of my first watch with OC. I wish I wasn’t aware of cancergate prior to it but oh well!

Speaking of that, Shannon so far has been the only genuinely likeable RH in this franchise after 9 seasons of bingeing which is surprising bc I usually end up loving someone. I grew to like Alexis but that’s about it :rip:

15 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I still can’t believe gizelle out Embezzling out there for Mia. Like why would you say that :bibliahh:

Because legend is legending that’s why:WAP: 

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

Maybe there is hope for COKE Andy

To group legend Gizelle with that little man and jlo wannabe

no you better don’t :lakitu:

5 hours ago, kweenofxanax said:

Teresa’s “and she is!!!” materialising out of nowhere :rip:

her voice/accent will always make me :ahh:

Teresa is a natural legend. We been knew sis gif:hippo:

the audacity to compare nasty ass mia to queen katie :deadbanana2:

Miss Mia is absolutely CRACKED and I love her so much :weeps: 

Not Ralph and Drew racing each other for that divorce :bibliahh: Is ATL still filming??

With the recent news this could actually be a decent season of RHOA if the producers do a good job with editing Drew's scenes with Ralph. I'm pretty sure they're done filming. 

3 hours ago, crf13 said:

Not Erika with Larry Rudolph :bibliahh:

They really just let anyone into that event, huh? And of course Erika doing everything possible to remain unlikeable :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, *Tim said:

Not Ralph and Drew racing each other for that divorce :bibliahh: Is ATL still filming??

no, and this is what pisses me off about ATL. They dropped the ball on filming Porsha’s mess with Fallyn, Cynthia’s divorce from Mike, and now this 

38 minutes ago, Alfred said:

I thought ATL was still filming? Hasn't it only been a few months? When did they start production? 

They started a few weeks after their reunion (I think september).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.