The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Screaming at the Drew update skskak :deadbanana4:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Peter just said that Mia is lying :bibliahh:

33 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

please

The replies to this tweet are SENDING me :deadbanana2: 

Motherly behavior!

I love her. :dies:

I'm happy Ralph is over. The White Chicks starlet will be better off without him.

20 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I'm torn on Potomac because I think if you lose all three of Gizelle/Robyn/Ashley, the show would be pretty dull if they don't find some strong newbies to cast.

My first thought would be to fire both Robyn and Ashley as individually I think they are both the most boring and have not much left to give.

Wait, why does anyone need to be fired? I think they can demote Robyn and possibly let Mia go, but other than that I wouldn't change anything. They need to bring on a new girl who will be an ally to Wendy and Candiace. I hope next season is more lighthearted fun. I don't want to see any more dragging husbands and marriages through the mud. It's played out and tired.

20 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I still think Ashly is lying about not getting anything and I think Andy knows it too

Yeah, I definitely can see Michael slipping Ashley some hush money under the table. I like Ash but she is a liar.

46 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Also Peter just said that Mia is lying :bibliahh:

the girl is a certified pathological liar lol

18 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Wait, why does anyone need to be fired? I think they can demote Robyn and possibly let Mia go, but other than that I wouldn't change anything. They need to bring on a new girl who will be an ally to Wendy and Candiace. I hope next season is more lighthearted fun. I don't want to see any more dragging husbands and marriages through the mud. It's played out and tired.

Yeah, I definitely can see Michael slipping Ashley some hush money under the table. I like Ash but she is a liar.

One of Gizelle/Robyn need to be fired because it’s a crutch they both have where they don’t make an effort with the rest of the group because they know they have each other. After what they did this last season that’s more apparent than ever you can’t keep them together not even as a friend.

3 minutes ago, boys said:

One of Gizelle/Robyn need to be fired because it’s a crutch they both have where they don’t make an effort with the rest of the group because they know they have each other. After what they did this last season that’s more apparent than ever you can’t keep them together not even as a friend.

I agree with this! Let Robyn go since she's the most boring and production needs to have a real sit down with Gizelle....she needs to stop with the lies and manipulation and actually give us a story that is focused on HER. Also, they need to make her work for first chair....she continues to flop at these reunions

And let Mia go and make Jaqueline full time....she'll mix it up with the girls and actually stand by the things she says/does (I hope lol)

7 minutes ago, boys said:

I agree, but I also kinda want to see the fallout between Robyn and Juan regarding the cheating allegations and possible mistress. :fan:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/11dqyml/never_seen_juan_dixon_this_happy/

spacer.png

Karen was right. :bibliahh:

But knowing Robyn, she'll probably never put that stuff on camera anyway.

8 minutes ago, Stevie said:

I agree, but I also kinda want to see the fallout between Robyn and Juan regarding the cheating allegations and possible mistress. :fan:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/11dqyml/never_seen_juan_dixon_this_happy/

spacer.png

The thing is there won't be any fallout. The women will drag her constantly, but Robyn literally won't care because she never cares when Juan cheats on her. And Juan will disappear anytime a camera comes around so we won't see any drama play out with them. It is a dead end storyline and wouldn't be entertaining to build a season around.

Karen needs Robyn lol 

chile her only comments this reunion were against Robyn lol 

The one I really don't get is why people here think Mia should be fired. She's actually giving entertaining chaotic mess to me. Funny in her confessionals, lies all the time just for the heck of it, life seems to be crumbling around her, no real loyalty to anyone, bounces back fairly quickly with most of the women after fights, that's someone I want cameras on.

She's like the new Katie, but I'm not actually worried for her health or sanity like I was sometimes when Katie was on screen. 

Just cause Jacqueline is definitely "right" in their argument doesn't make her have good hw potential imo. 

1 minute ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The one I really don't get is why people here think Mia should be fired. She's actually giving entertaining chaotic mess to me. Funny in her confessionals, lies all the time just for the heck of it, life seems to be crumbling around her, no real loyalty to anyone, bounces back fairly quickly with most of the women after fights, that's someone I want cameras on.

She's like the new Katie, but I'm not actually worried for her health or sanity like I was sometimes when Katie was on screen. 

Just cause Jacqueline is definitely "right" in their argument doesn't make her have good hw potential imo. 

Mia is the comedic relief this show needs

Is RHOA still filming? I hope cameras caught this mess 

2 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

Mia is the comedic relief this show needs

Truly, without all the drags towards her and her business situations this reunion would have been sooo dry and boring. That at least gave a bit of fun.

I still can’t believe gizelle out Embezzling out there for Mia. Like why would you say that :bibliahh:

Hmm I just read some tea on Gizelle allegedly assaulting Jamal's side chicks and having to go to jail/mental hospital. Not sure how true it is, if it is, the court records are out there.

5 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Hmm I just read some tea on Gizelle allegedly assaulting Jamal's side chicks and having to go to jail/mental hospital. Not sure how true it is, if it is, the court records are out there.

That is what Karen was talking about with sing sing but she backtracked hihi

I think Bravo will give Robyn a chance to redeem herself but only if she lets the cameras film the whole fallout with Juan. If she doesn't she will definitely be fired.

I am watching RHOC S9 and the way Shannon gives acces to absolutely everything what's happening in her personal life. Compare that to Robyn or Gizelle who give us NOTHING  :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

spacer.png

Now you know Juan is never filming for this show again :rip:

52 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I agree with Mia staying cause she's delusional and lies but also funny and does give the most random honest truths about her life. I think its a good balance plus I think she ****** up her friendship with Karen so I wanna see how that goes.

:ahh: Like why does she lie like this 

Ralph and Drew getting divorced isn't surprising but I didn't expect it so soon.

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

That is what Karen was talking about with sing sing but she backtracked hihi

Nope. We would have had the information already.

Karen incorrectly used Sing sing because she was referencing her getting locked up in a mental hospital which did happen.

Gizelle even admitted it in a low viewed z list youtube interviewer about having a "breakdown"

mia making sure she comes back lmao 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.