The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, dman4life said:

No one except our buddy in this thread. I'm sure we'll get another essay soon :zzz:

Nnnn

I think my brain has defaulted to automatically scrolling past that users attempts at trying to communicate. :deadbanana4: 

Eh this RHOP reunion is not giving like at all. Only Candiace and (surprisingly) Andy are doing something. Wendy and Karen are muted when they are the ones that should be dragging Gizelle and Robyn, not Andy 

It's giving RHOBH reunion teas where only Andy talks :rip:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Eh this RHOP reunion is not giving like at all. Only Candiace and (surprisingly) Andy are doing something. Wendy and Karen are muted when they are the ones that should be dragging Gizelle and Robyn, not Andy 

It's giving RHOBH reunion teas where only Andy talks :rip:

I’m gonna have to look at editing on this one because even Andy posted that video from the reunion and said Karen was fighting with all them girls and yet we haven’t seen it.

I think Gizelle is actually extremely conceited. She can never seem to think beyond herself, or independently come to the conclusion that she may have been wrong in a situation. She can't distinguish in her brain that her being uncomfortable alone in a room with Chris actually has nothing to do with Chris. Gizelle was the one who suggested they go to her trailer. When she saw that her makeup crew wasn't there anymore, she wasn't happy about it, but didn't say anything or attempt to leave. Chris never actually did anything other than try to have a conversation with her.

Then Giz says the assault against Wendy doesn't matter because she doesn't like Wendy. She really showed her true colors there.

This has been a heavy season but I'm really enjoying the reunion. Finally the right people are being held accountable and nothing is going unaddressed. Karen calling Robyn boring, and everyone except for Robyn and Gizelle cracking up, was the cherry on top for me.

I may have missed it but did Andy even come for Mia at all about the fight. He was more critical of Gizzele and Robyn :dies: 

I'm torn on Potomac because I think if you lose all three of Gizelle/Robyn/Ashley, the show would be pretty dull if they don't find some strong newbies to cast.

My first thought would be to fire both Robyn and Ashley as individually I think they are both the most boring and have not much left to give. We've reached the end of Robyn's storyline, she's remarried her husband who she knows cheats on her and she will never care that he does so there is nothing interesting to see there. And a season built around the behind the scenes drama based on Robyn withholding the cheating info sounds exhausting. Now that we know Ashley's getting pennies from Michael, I think her personal storyline is just going to get darker and sad as the years progress. Her divorce could have been the triumphant moment, but in reality it is just driving home that she is simply an incredibly dumb woman who failed countless times to listen to any piece of advice her friends/family/lawyers told her.

I can't really see Giz changing but I'm at least vaguely interested in what kind of drama comes from Gizelle being isolated and if she's able to pivot with the new dynamic and rebuild some of those relationships with her remaining cast mates or if she'll just go down further. I know Mia will probably go to her corner, but Mia is too chaotic to be a reliable back up in the way Robyn/Ashley were. 

I still think Ashly is lying about not getting anything and I think Andy knows it too 

the same way he lied on wwhl about not knowing Robyn was married 

14 hours ago, dman4life said:

No blind hatred here I just wasn't buying it :michael:

Fair enough...Gizelle doesn't like to show weakness. She was holding it back.

azXNZMy.gif

9 hours ago, SRIRACHA said:

Yei! it's like having our own personal Kyle Richards...always having the wrong takes :fan:.

:gaycat2: The first seat and 10+ seasons strong filled with wealth and stealing Godney damn houses.

I'll take it.

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think they are still fighting over contracts 

Reveal hidden contents

Luann and dorinda are also stirring up fake controversy at these live Cabernet  shows to garner interest but you didn’t hear that from me hihi

Apparently, Luann is trying to get Ramona back in the game. Jill halted things with her outrageous demands.

I don't blame anyone of them because Bravo was so scared to get sued by Eboni for "racial discrimination" that they torpedoed and entire solid franchise just so that Eboni couldn't take them to the cleaners.

The odd thing is they high key exposed racist tendencies doing this...

They knew Eboni wasn't going to audition for this new version and they went through too many hoops to avoid admitting they were wrong for pushing Eboni to make her story arc about the political climate at the time.

Serves Bravo right but poor us...No luann/Sonja/Ramona...the rest I can do without

8 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Nnnn

I think my brain has defaulted to automatically scrolling past that users attempts at trying to communicate. :deadbanana4: 

:ahh: I think everyone does at this point. 

“I was calling you to apologise about…your awful nose job” game over :deadbanana4:

the way Rachel was scrambling to leave right away 

Chris did a podcast interview and spilled so much tea and like I always said NOW we know why this season was boring because none of the women had anything going on (besides Candi) 

Production gave the cast a call three weeks into filming that none of the women had anything going on and they needed to step it up. Even though, Candiace filmed scenes of her working on her television show, movies and album. But production didn't want to air that. 

I like this Potomac reunion both episodes slayed. 

Jennifer Aydin is truly one of the greatest housewives of all time, Andy better ignore his ugly hated of her this reunion and give her first seat.

21 minutes ago, Lille said:

Jennifer Aydin is truly one of the greatest housewives of all time, Andy better ignore his ugly hated of her this reunion and give her first seat.

I like that she is on marge's ass all the time but she is too performative at times. Her feud with Dolores was a bit reaching for a storyline

Jennifer won't get first seat until either Teresa is gone or she and Teresa have a falling out. And of all the years, this year is def Teresa vs Melissa first seats locked in unfortunately.

5 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Chris did a podcast interview and spilled so much tea and like I always said NOW we know why this season was boring because none of the women had anything going on (besides Candi) 

Production gave the cast a call three weeks into filming that none of the women had anything going on and they needed to step it up. Even though, Candiace filmed scenes of her working on her television show, movies and album. But production didn't want to air that. 

Possibly because a flop television show, z list movie and a soon to be another non BB 200 charting album wasn't exactly what the audience was calling for either.

Chris is not exactly a credible source. Mind you, I don't even do Wendy but she had something going on, Charisse forced Karen to have something going on, Ashley had a separation, Gizelle had health issues, Mia had her lying shenanigans and then Robyn looks pretty.

This season the great thing was that all the beefs didn't overpower the entire season. Surprisingly the Gizelle vs Candice thing didn't take up the entire season because they moved on to Mia vs Wendy, then Wendy vs Robyn and then Karen vs Charisse. NOt sure how that classifies as nothing going on when in past seasons they pretty much stuck to one or two main storylines and beat it to death.

4 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Jennifer won't get first seat until either Teresa is gone or she and Teresa have a falling out. And of all the years, this year is def Teresa vs Melissa first seats locked in unfortunately.

Unfortunately, this is right. Jennifer has too much respect for Teresa to be at odds with her.

Teresa always deserves first seat. Of all franchises Teresa is the ONLY OG to prove that the show LITERALLY couldn't go on without her.

Possibly Ramona since she KO'd a reunion but RHONJ was put on pause and delayed because the other wannabes didn't have the material. Melissa begged so bad for them to keep going because she wanted to take over.

Teresa stays with a storyline. Ooh, look at the material

AromaticUnevenBream-size_restricted.gif

I love how Candice and Wendy used social media's complaints about colorism to gain support knowing it was against GEB and Ashley...and then because there are no indisputable instances to pull from acknowledges there is no colorism against cast members. 

Exactly, Karen and Gizelle have had issues. GEB had flack for getting up in Ashley's face at her restaurant. Robyn and Monique were up in each others faces being aggressive and Gizelle was rude to Mia about cancergate. They go after everyone except their alliance members: GEB, Candice and Wendy.

9 hours ago, Lille said:

Spill! She's truly carrying Jersey on her back because outside of the same old Teresa vs Melissa &Joe she is the only one driving drama between these women. I love that she can clearly see that there is a clique of women that she is not gonna back down from and let run over her with their hypocrisy.

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

Well damn

She let that man embarrasse her on tv for him to leave :ahh:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

11 hours ago, Lille said:

I absolutely agree :clap3:

Underrated queen. I hope she gets the baby gorgeous treatment and more people recognise she is RH ICON tier. 

While she has her shortcomings… Aydin is witty and sharp-tongued, gorgeous, quotable, the right blend of messy and chaotic, blunt/mentions it all, keeps the show moving and brings entertaining drama. Lastly, she lands the perfect blows in fights every SINGLE time during reunions :1stplace: 

Like Melissa using Tre as her storyline, Jen is Marge’s storyline. She is RHONJ’s new legacy and the rightful replacement for Teresa.

Jennifer is great but she isnt the brightest bulb. Marge effortlessly drags her everytime 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.