The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

Nene and Jizz are not comparable. Nene is good at standing in her hypocrisy in a way where you understand she’s not trying to differentiate from right or wrong , she’s just being reactionary and authentic. Jizz is a manipulative, evil, soulless woman that likes to pretend she has a moral compass. she really let her mask slip with that “i don’t like her” comment.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh if I was on RHOP I’d spend the whole next season throwing drinks on Gizelle since she allegedly doesn’t think it’s a big deal 

Bravo playing the dramatic music while Gazelle tried her best to squeeze out a tear was the kee of the night for me :dies:

7 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Tbh if I was on RHOP I’d spend the whole next season throwing drinks on Gizelle since she allegedly doesn’t think it’s a big deal 

Yup and when questioned about it just say "I don't like her" the end :michael:

2 hours ago, qurl said:

Nene and Jizz are not comparable. Nene is good at standing in her hypocrisy in a way where you understand she’s not trying to differentiate from right or wrong , she’s just being reactionary and authentic. Jizz is a manipulative, evil, soulless woman that likes to pretend she has a moral compass. she really let her mask slip with that “i don’t like her” comment.

This isn’t really true lol.

Also the RHOA girls watched Kenya get dragged, supported porsha, and made jokes about it the same day because they didn’t like Kenya lol.

that “I don’t like her” to wendy was nasty though gizelle :jonnycat:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

2 hours ago, qurl said:

Yeah.. the Nene to Gizelle comparison is so far off and random it isn't fitting at all.

I decided to give RHOC another chance and now on Season 8. Gretchen, Tamra and Heather are truly nasty for their consistent ganging up on Queen Alexis :doc:  

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Spill

Just now, kweenofxanax said:

I decided to give RHOC another chance and now on Season 8. Gretchen, Tamra and Heather are truly nasty for their consistent ganging up on Queen Alexis :doc:  

Alexis Bellegend not being connected to Gretchen Rossi is the best thing that ever happened to her.

6 hours ago, mindbender said:

guys, i really miss Porsha on ATL :( She's so funny omg.

I'm with you on that. She added a comical, slightly childish levity that was sorely lacking in last season's cast. Sanya and Marlo were/are too serious imo. They should bring both her and Cynthia back tbh. I miss the authentic, fun shade. 

8 hours ago, mindbender said:

We just don't have genuinely fun moments like these anymore on the show cause none of the women left are funny. :rip:

21 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

that piss poor excuse of a colorism discussion. gizelle, robyn, and mia need to get the boot.  

:zzz:

13 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

RHOP reunion is great but why isn’t candiace in Karen’s place :dies:

Because Candice is a princess. only queens get the first seat.

Did you see how childish she was with her fake yawning when Gizelle's sex life was discussed?

Just like a 13 year old.

Candice out here thinking she can hold a candle to Gizelle at any age.

the fake stans siding with her hiding behind her because she goes after Gizelle has her gassed.

you would have thought any of her flop songs charted on the hot 100...

It says a lot that Karen had so little to say yet was still first seat.

If anything they could have had Gizelle and Robyn as first seats. Opposing sides doesn't mean they are at odds. There have been reunions where both first seat were allies.

9 hours ago, mindbender said:

:ahh:

11 hours ago, dman4life said:

Bravo playing the dramatic music while Gazelle tried her best to squeeze out a tear was the kee of the night for me :dies:

The hatred is blinding it seems.

She was holding back so that she didn't shed one tear. Gizelle is not emotional. The only time she's gotten emotional when it was about her kids. She did it last reunion when Karen was nice to her kids despite having beef with Gizelle.

She didn't even do the moves many do for the fake tears.

But all eyes on the 7x first seat server

tumblr_myw3puTqST1s9lptno1_250.gif

9 hours ago, slw84 said:

:ahh:

The hatred is blinding it seems.

She was holding back so that she didn't shed one tear. Gizelle is not emotional. The only time she's gotten emotional when it was about her kids. She did it last reunion when Karen was nice to her kids despite having beef with Gizelle.

She didn't even do the moves many do for the fake tears.

But all eyes on the 7x first seat server

tumblr_myw3puTqST1s9lptno1_250.gif

No blind hatred here I just wasn't buying it :michael:

Wait so RHONY legacy is cancelled? Lmao there goes my Hayu membership. 

These other shows are really not it. 

2 hours ago, dman4life said:

No blind hatred here I just wasn't buying it :michael:

No one was

26 minutes ago, boys said:

No one was

No one except our buddy in this thread. I'm sure we'll get another essay soon :zzz:

1 hour ago, dman4life said:

No one except our buddy in this thread. I'm sure we'll get another essay soon :zzz:

Yei! it's like having our own personal Kyle Richards...always having the wrong takes :fan:.

2 hours ago, igninton said:

Wait so RHONY legacy is cancelled? Lmao there goes my Hayu membership. 

These other shows are really not it. 

I think they are still fighting over contracts 

Spoiler

Luann and dorinda are also stirring up fake controversy at these live Cabernet  shows to garner interest but you didn’t hear that from me hihi

Let's be real for a second, while Robyn might be the biggest loser of the season, Ashley is the one who fumbled the bag. Allegedly Michael has millions of dollars he's been making in Somalia from his properties and Ashley still hasn't even filed for divorce. The house she lives in with her children is paid for by Michael, she would not be able to afford a $2 million house in Arlington by herself. I don't even know what to say about her anymore, if I see Michael in the area I'll let you all know. He owns the Clarendon Ballroom now and frequents it a lot, it seems to be doing better than that emu restaurant they had. 

On 2/27/2023 at 11:25 AM, kweenofxanax said:

The gag was Gretchen switching sides led to her being fired among other things you'll find out during the season.

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

12 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Let's be real for a second, while Robyn might be the biggest loser of the season, Ashley is the one who fumbled the bag. Allegedly Michael has millions of dollars he's been making in Somalia from his properties and Ashley still hasn't even filed for divorce. The house she lives in with her children is paid for by Michael, she would not be able to afford a $2 million house in Arlington by herself. I don't even know what to say about her anymore, if I see Michael in the area I'll let you all know. He owns the Clarendon Ballroom now and frequents it a lot, it seems to be doing better than that emu restaurant they had. 

I’ve grappled with whether or not to post this bc I feel like it is kind of a violation of privacy :toofunny3: but I definitely saw and talked to Michael on grindr while in the Arlington area 

4 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I’ve grappled with whether or not to post this bc I feel like it is kind of a violation of privacy :toofunny3: but I definitely saw and talked to Michael on grindr while in the Arlington area 

It's ok, I feel like I've seen him before too babe. It'd be awkward since I met Ashley at a premiere party for the season this fall. :rip:

4 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

It's ok, I feel like I've seen him before too babe. It'd be awkward since I met Ashley at a premiere party for the season this fall. :rip:

:skull: I felt bad bc he seemed very skittish. I’m sure he’s always scared he will get exposed by a fan of the show. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.