The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

I think the problem is that they really seem to be fighting with cast mates :dies: 

but I’m excited lol 

Gizzelle and candiace is going to be weird cause this was before the reunion was filmed 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it looks good. I was so underwhelmed by the cast but this trailer was pretty good + the footage from Bravocon looked great. The first season was terrible so I’m sure this one will be better. Interested in Alexis v Marysol

52 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Maybe she will be featured on the next EX Housewives Club season

rqheaSb.thumb.png.03e470695749a56f104f90

no youre mistook she is in the cast. check the wiki sis. ex housewives UGT is only for housewives that arent on anymore. not the star and storyline creator of the season...

Screenshot-2023-02-24-at-6-01-12-PM.png

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

Production lashing Robyn again. :deadbanana2:

No they HATE her I'm cackling :bibliahh:

gizzele :weeps:

The fact that candiace makes that comment right before this too :rip: 

13 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

That trailer looks awful. :rip: You can tell they did everything they could during editing to make it look somewhat interesting yet still failed. Don’t know why they went with this boring ass cast after S2’s perfect cast. Looks there is 0 group dynamics and they’re just regurgitating plot points from their own franchises. The desperation. :redface:

this. nothing made me gag from the trailer except Porsha and Candace's interaction. I think they will definitely save UGT4. 

when is Sonja gonna be on a future season of UGT?? she's made for it. 

Jennifer daughter is hilarious :rip:. I really like that new hw Danielle. Her family is really fun too

At first i thought everyone was reaching with the whole "Bravo isn't bringing Robyn back" after the podcast mess but now idk because these production edits are something else :rip:

Edited by dman4life

15 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

gizzele :weeps:

The fact that candiace makes that comment right before this too :rip: 

This is why that guttersnipe Candice loses because she never quits while she's ahead.

She talked about Gizelle "pimping" out her daughters for a storyline...no sugarplum that's called being a mother and sharing her story as a mother.

She made that comment about Gizelle's private area although she is challenged conceiving naturally (nothing wrong with that)...

As team GEB, there are so many things to shade them for...their kids and reproductive organs are not those things.

Candice serving hamster in the face is in a confessional in UGT talking about no man wants to get with Gizelle. UGH, any man would want to get with Gizelle they might not be the right men but Gizelle can pull more men than Candice could any day of the week.

It's such a high school sophomoric drag but of course it's coming from emotionally immature arrested development Candice.

Gizelle is SUCH A VIRGO (TEAM VIRGO) we are about our business. We don't like to show emotion. Her kids are her soft spot. She doesn't give a F about any shade against her tacky fashions or her messiness. Her kids are her heart.

Gizelle ALWAYS shows her kids each season as the mother part of her storyline and then she has the mess with the girls/husbands so I don't know why people act like she doesn't have storylines. We watched her date...we watched her lose men and everything.

I'm catching up on RHOM and I'm living for Nicole gifting a mirror to disinvite Larsa to her engagement party 😂 Larsa trying to hold back a smile too

Nicole getting first seat at the reunion makes so much sense with the last ep.

Alexia and Marysol are making me really tired. It's very important for a housewife to be able to forgive and move on and these two are literally impossible to try to reason with

yeah i think Robyn’s secured her “Friend of” role next season with that lil stunt :skull: good riddance too

13 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Alexia and Marysol are making me really tired. It's very important for a housewife to be able to forgive and move on and these two are literally impossible to try to reason with

hard agree BUT Adriana really picked like ….. probably the ONE thing she could have said to put Alexia in a position to not forgive her and be justified (with most of the audience)

what Adriana said was dead wrong but also kinda saved Alexia from being the villain this season next to Larsa :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator

I finished catching up with RHOSLC as my first full series. Loved all 3 seasons.  always hated Heather so seeing her fall from Grace was amazing on s3.  Faves are definitely Meredith and Lisa.  Meredith is such a snobby queen.  Moving into s3 of RHOP next with my friend who recommended s3-current next.  

Robyn and Gizelle truly getting clocked left and right this reunion by the cast and Andy for being losers :rip:

The unwillingness of Robyn and Gizelle to truly move forward with Wendy.

Gizelle creating fake storylines for the show that ultimately damage the reputation of others.

Robyn hiding what’s going on in her life from the camera just like Gizelle.

These will all be the demise of the Potomac if one of them doesn’t go.

that piss poor excuse of a colorism discussion. gizelle, robyn, and mia need to get the boot.  

On one hand, I want Robyn to leave to see how Gizelle does without her but Mia is waiting in the wings to take Robyn's place. On the other hand, Robyn needs to stay because I want her to get taken all the way down next season.

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

On one hand, I want Robyn to leave to see how Gizelle does without her but Mia is waiting in the wings to take Robyn's place. On the other hand, Robyn needs to stay because I want her to get taken all the way down next season.

hater

5 hours ago, madonnas said:

I finished catching up with RHOSLC as my first full series. Loved all 3 seasons.  always hated Heather so seeing her fall from Grace was amazing on s3.  Faves are definitely Meredith and Lisa.  Meredith is such a snobby queen.  Moving into s3 of RHOP next with my friend who recommended s3-current next.  

Honestly if you’re not in a rush just watch seasons 1 & 2 as well. They’re not that long and they’re funny enough / have enough good moments that they’re worth it. I’m also just a completionist though, so don’t mind me lol :toofunny3:

This Potomac reunion is top tier. Candiace ate Gizelle UP. Wendy ate Mia UP. Mia is underperforming imo. Not just copping to being wrong for the drink throw? Really? 

MVP: Candiace & Wendy

LOSER: Robyn :clown:

I can't stand Robyn. I'm done with her Eeyore lookin' and soundin' ass. Doubling down on her clownery during the Mia vs Wendy fight. I don't condone violence on these shows but she needs a good slap to wake those droopy ass eyes up. She looks like a dufus, I hate how she talks, her dumb takes, terrible justifications, and ugly face. KICK HER OFF THE SHOW! 

we really going to act like this is not now nene was every reunion lmao 

RHOP Stans are so soft lol 

RHOP reunion is great but why isn’t candiace in Karen’s place :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.