The Real Housewives: Kenya out from #RHOA according to TMZ!

boys

11 hours ago, Stevie said:

Is anyone watching Miami? That episode was a masterpiece. :rip:

I am DYING at the sad joint birthday party for Julia and Kiki with the two groups of four women sitting on separate sides of the restaurant. :lmao:

You just can't write this **** anymore. And Nicole made it seem like the tables would be right next to each other, I -. And then they give Kiki the balloon that says happy 50th. :dies:

when julia took the ice bowl to like throw it on marysol omg 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

All Adriana does is complain and whine, I can see why she's single and has trouble keeping friends. It's a really negative energy to be around.

1 hour ago, mindbender said:

when julia took the ice bowl to like throw it on marysol omg 

No I was gagged fr

Marysol drunk ass should've dragged Julia's crazy ass all over the beach.

Julia is not one to be ****** with. She should've dumped the whole ice bowl on that anorexic rat's head! :clap3:

The juxtaposition of Julia's stone ass face during the whole beach conversation, only for her to suddenly fail at randomly throwing a bucket of ice at Marysol was peak hw entertainment for me. 

Also, the sequence of Nicole and Guerdy having shots back and forth between tables and inadvertently getting drunk in the process, got me howling.

Everybody knows it now...Miami became the TOP FRANCHISE and Bravo needs to step it up! Even the RS article recognized it...we're tired of manufactured storylines from BH (even though I love them and I'll still watch them religiously :fan:), Heather's idiotic black eye and Jizz and her minion Roberta.

I think RHOM S5 is entering god tier iconicness along with RHONY S3,7-10, RHOBH 1-3, RHOA S6 and others.

rs_500x282-131112111130-rhom-315-limp-penis-02-text.gif?fit=around%7C500:282&output-quality=90&crop=500:282;center,top

6 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

The RHUGT trailer is here!

THIS LOOKS LEGENDARY :jonny:

9 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

OMG I'M HYPERVENTILATING

Edited by SRIRACHA

RHUGT is such a good concept (albeit one said Andy said he would consider when the Housewives franchises starts petering out ..) but they need to do better casting. the exwives club at Dorinda’s was the best season cuz they picked authentic messes that could bond instead of the boring main ones like in the first season. this cast just looks too random and that trailer didn’t look all that good but we’ll see.

16 minutes ago, qurl said:

RHUGT is such a good concept (albeit one said Andy said he would consider when the Housewives franchises starts petering out ..) but they need to do better casting. the exwives club at Dorinda’s was the best season cuz they picked authentic messes that could bond instead of the boring main ones like in the first season. this cast just looks too random and that trailer didn’t look all that good but we’ll see.

The first season of this easily being the worst and we haven’t even seen this latest season yet but the trailer alone >>> the first UGT

That trailer looks awful. :rip: You can tell they did everything they could during editing to make it look somewhat interesting yet still failed. Don’t know why they went with this boring ass cast after S2’s perfect cast. Looks there is 0 group dynamics and they’re just regurgitating plot points from their own franchises. The desperation. :redface:

Edited by touchofmyhand

48 minutes ago, qurl said:

I agree with all this. No one asked for whitney, heather, leah, or even gizelle tbh. The RHUGT 4 cast looks great though but I am not looking forward to the Brandi sexual assault mess, that's a bit too much for me.

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:dies: Chile the way I don’t even think about Diana 

Dinah was cute for the Elton phone call but we can throw away the rest.

BTW, I don't believe she's behind the bots. I believe Rinna/Erika are, though.

2 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

:zzz: anyone thinking this served something:rip:

It was cute but MILES behind season 1 and 2.

season 1 had its highs but season 2 was like a real season with a great ending.

I guess season 2 > season 1 > season 3 trailer

what's going to make it worse is the main reason this was delayed was because Bad weather and Gizelle/Candice's storylines had to be shown in order for this trip conflict to make sense.

Either way, I'll watch but it's giving MEH

I’m kind of feeling meh about this too. But only because we already have so much tea about UGT4, it feels like we’re lagging behind. Hopefully in the future, Bravo will plan better so that we don’t need to wait for three shows to end (SLC, Potomac, Miami) before they can air UGT

I don't know...trailers can be misleading. I'm not that worried.

For one, I'm invested in Candy dragging Jizz to oblivion once again and calling out Porsha's mess, Leah being so crazy that no one wants to be associated with her and to see if it's true that they call fake ass Heather out on her stupid black eye.

55 minutes ago, slw84 said:

:zzz: anyone thinking this served something:rip:

It was cute but MILES behind season 1 and 2.

season 1 had its highs but season 2 was like a real season with a great ending.

I guess season 2 > season 1 > season 3 trailer

what's going to make it worse is the main reason this was delayed was because Bad weather and Gizelle/Candice's storylines had to be shown in order for this trip conflict to make sense.

Either way, I'll watch but it's giving MEH

It wasn’t delayed, Miami was airing on Peacock so they didn’t need to fill that space with a Housewives slot

OT: UGT3 looks so good actually!! They changed the trailer from the leaked one at bravocon :toofunny3: and the location seems kind of random? But all the grand larceny stuff and Leah ending up in the hospital was unexpected :skull: I’m excited to see how this plays out. “I don’t owe you anything to be loyal to me as my f**king cousin!” is already an iconic line :rip: and I’m so happy to see Alexia and Marysol finally turning on each other :duca: the only thing that I can do without is the slow mo’s in the trailer that don’t even match the dialogue :doc: it makes the production look super low budget lol

robyn on UGT WHEN!?!?!?/

3 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

It wasn’t delayed, Miami was airing on Peacock so they didn’t need to fill that space with a Housewives slot

Well the timing would have been bad had they aired it before bad weather and Gizelle and Candice storyline's didn't play out fully.:lakitu:

The only thing that excited me about the trailer was seeing a possible Candiace vs Porsha but seeing how she was still invited to the wedding I'm guessing it didn't really amount to anything :rip:

2 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

robyn on UGT WHEN!?!?!?/

Maybe she will be featured on the next EX Housewives Club season

rqheaSb.thumb.png.03e470695749a56f104f90

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.